over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

25mg anadrol pointless?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Orals always destroy my stomach, so I save em for prep. Thinking About giving 25mg of anadrol a try as I have some laying around to see if low dose messes with my stomach and if its effective.

Anyone have any experience before I possibly put my stomach through a week of hell?

Anecdotally, I know a couple and seen a few people run it at 25 so not pointless. I wouldn't personally. Lowest I go is 50 but I also don't get digestion issues when taking 50-100mg of it. If I did, I'd definitely consider 25 to see.

good drol is strong! 25 makes a big difference. not a waste at all. if you have stomach issues try inject. I think inject drol is twice as strong as oral

Years a go I got some 25mg Razak adrol from a sponsor that were fake. That's the only 25mg adrol I have ever used but I know there are others. This must have been about 6 years ago.

If they are real then 25mg pre workout should be good but I would look at running 50mg per day for better results.

Years a go I got some 25mg Razak adrol from a sponsor that were fake. That's the only 25mg adrol I have ever used but I know there are others. This must have been about 6 years ago.

If they are real then 25mg pre workout should be good but I would look at running 50mg per day for better results.

I figured he Would snap them in half to make 25. I didnt think he actually had 25mg:D

I had this problem at one time and ginger root and magnesium glycinate really made the difference for me, if you are consuming other inflammatory type food such as foods with trans fat, high sugar and make sure to cut out cola if that is in the mix.

Last edited:
25mg in the inj form is more than enough... use a slin pin to make the daily pins bearable..
give it a few days and report back.. you''ll find having to dial back your dose or frequency of dosing..
12.5 - 25mg 3x per week was enough for me.. i could even get away with two pins a week.. thats along with running no more than 200mg/week of some form of test..

Last edited:
I had this problem at one time and ginger root and magnesium glycinate really made the difference for me, if you are consuming other inflammatory type food such as foods with trans fat, high sugar and make sure to cut out cola if that is in the mix.

I suffer from GI issues as it is.. IBS and also a Diagnosed issue that is difficult to treat. 50mg of dbol after 1 week just makes me a mess so I reserve orals strictly for prep. I have 50mg/ml anadrol. I have perscriptive anti-inflammatories for my gut and I got all the herbs like ginger, peppermint, tumeric, etc. which don't help for dbol type stomach bloat, and the upset belly.

I do have a huge bag of bulk mag glycinate though, that is interesting.. I'll try it with the anadrol, why the hell not lol. I'm going to try 12.5mg twice daily. I'm not looking for anything drastic, lets experiment!

25mg in the inj form is more than enough... use a slin pin to make the daily pins bearable..
give it a few days and report back.. you''ll find having to dial back your dose or frequency of dosing..
12.5 - 25mg 3x per week was enough for me.. i could even get away with two pins a week.. thats along with running no more than 200mg/week of some form of test..

Exactly what I'm going to be trying. Im on 200 test cyp TRT and going to cycle in 12.5 mgs inject adrol purchased from a sponsor strictly preworkout. Npcout why dont you give the injectable orals a try and just bypass the GI afterall??

This!!! ^^^^^ was gonna say! go shoot 25mg Inj Drol then come talk to me....LOL....IMO oral vs inject is night n' day

I concur with several of the posters above me, inject drol will help to avoid some of the gi issues. Sounds like you have oral available at the moment, may I suggest taking it at night before bed, I have personally found this to help reduce the gi issues with many orals.

I keep weighing the pros/cons of adding 25mg anadrol in my head actually. The one time I used 100mg and it was too much and had to back down to 50mg. Really makes you look big and strong while it's in your system.

Nothing gets me stronger and thicker in a short period but i only last a few weeks. Raises my bp and definetly gives me a short fuse (miserable feeling) after a week. I am talking only 25mg a day. For some reason i get bloody noses from it too, even if my bp is good

Its been a few years, but yes I rsn it a 25/day. I liked it a lot. Good results and felt good. It all comes down to having good drol. 25mg will yield results of its of good quality.

Var and Tbol destroy my stomach. I've only toyed with drol, and while I had no stomach issues, it just made me feel "off." It was hard to describe. Could have been another variable entirely though.

That being said, I always prefer injectable forms of the compounds. Throw it in with my TRT dose and I'm g2g.

I figured he Would snap them in half to make 25. I didnt think he actually had 25mg:D

I misread his post and thought he stated 25mg tabs. Regardless everything you wrote is spot on. Inj would be much better for the OP for numerous reasons. It just stuck out in my head the 25mg adrol as I remember getting Razak ones that done nothing to me. I didn't even know you could get 25mg tabs before I saw those.

For nothuman and just wanting a boost in fulless whilst not negatively effecting bloodwork much I think 25mg orally could work great too. I personally would do 50mg oral adrol at a minimum if wanting great results.

I suffer from GI issues as it is.. IBS and also a Diagnosed issue that is difficult to treat. 50mg of dbol after 1 week just makes me a mess so I reserve orals strictly for prep. I have 50mg/ml anadrol. I have perscriptive anti-inflammatories for my gut and I got all the herbs like ginger, peppermint, tumeric, etc. which don't help for dbol type stomach bloat, and the upset belly.

I do have a huge bag of bulk mag glycinate though, that is interesting.. I'll try it with the anadrol, why the hell not lol. I'm going to try 12.5mg twice daily. I'm not looking for anything drastic, lets experiment!

You need to treat your IBS first, don`t take any orals.

i once ran 150 of good anadrol and i couldnt do anything more than 5x5 until i dropped it down to 100, that's how i knew it was good (and even THEN, shit was still tough). the back pumps were so debilitating that squats, deads, and my incline cardio were almost completely not do-able

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws