advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks)

Hmm this was a very interesting read. I’ve ran MK-677 for 5 months and noticed some fullness.

Thanks for kind words Mute.

Keto-lifestyle bodybuilding on MK677 (6 to 7 months of the year) or peptides (other 6 to 7 months of the year):

Update 11.12.2022 been using 25mg mk677 daily for several months now, strength gains still continous at an accelerated rate beyond placebo (it's like your on d-ball all the time, mk677 gives similar strength gains imho, others have said the same).

Faster recuperation from workouts, super pumps in the gym esp in combo with arachidonic acid, and of course great sleep, excellent energy daily, younger great mood, memory and learning enhancing nootropic effects, zero lethargy...younger looking skin with more collagen, hair and nails grow very fast...and mk677 helps provide needed lubrication for all joints while lifting due to increased collegen production just like HGH, never had any joint issues while using it, and I lift heavy most the time.

It's nice having the HGH of a gifted 18 year old, your body always has the capability of releasing this stored up growth hormone you make yourself, it's just that somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older, but it's still there, and MK677 or peptides release it for you, just like when you were a teenager.

--> One thing I will say is your face can swell with water if you are on a carb rich diet using mk677, if you stay on a keto diet like myself year-round, the face looks completely normal, extremely minimal water in the face while using mk677 to where you can't even tell at all, remember carbohydrate ie "hydrate with water".

So I highly recommend keto diet, ground turkey and ground chicken (come in 100g square ground packs) are my favorites for lunch, make patties with them or use ground as a taco, but use a lettuce wrap instead of tortilla, or add vegetable medley of brocolli, cauliflower, carrots to the ground turkey with parmesan cheese or other cheese sprinkled on. Flank steak from Costco is also great used x once a week at least, tuna only once a week.

1/2 small avacado daily for good fats and fiber, one large salad heavy in spinach along with lunch, salad dressing = 1 tablespoon of 12g fat, 1 carb italian + 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (great for insulin sensitivity improvements).

70g protein shake is last meal of day at 3pm with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop casein protein in water, splash of almond milk with spoon full of heavy whipping cream, zero carbs...eat with around 30 assorted nuts and two x 1.5 inch square 86% coca chocolates.

If you decide to splurge and eat for instance holiday or birthday feasts or several cookies from cookie crumble or whatever one day, then just make sure you go back on your keto diet the following day...the water weight from the carbs will fall off in around 3 days, when the liver finally gets rid of all the sugar, then you are back keto again :)

25% of people like myself will experience no lethargy when using it, the other 75% it seems get lethargy, in which I case I would recommend not to use it, use peptides or HGH instead...who want's to live their life tired all the time?

Eat all meals and shakes within an 8 hour window from 7am till 3pm, fasting after 3pm till breakfast next day except for a 25g casein shake in water before bed with hmb. Cardio x 3 times a week during the fasting period only, taking grams of bcaa and hmb before cardio to prevent any muscle wasting.

And it's nice to get mk677 powder at a cheaper cost similar to what it was 5 years ago, instead of having to order direct from China. 40 to 45 a gram is what it should go for imho, not the 70 and up I see just about everywhere. It used to be 30 to 35 five years ago. After 6 to 7 months on mk677 I switch to peptides only for the next 6 to 7 months, then go back on mk677...this way the mk677 always remains super effective during those 7 months, and never looses potency, as it starts to drop from the high peak at 7 months...peptides (although more expensive than mk677) always remain effective and instrucions for use and how to measure out on 1st part or first few posts of this thread in the beginning.

Supplements used daily:

* 25 to 30mg TRT therapy daily using insulin syringe 29 gauge 1/2" into shoulder, routine every morning just like shaving or brushing teeth, painless and takes just slightly longer (1 minute or so as it drips in fast) to draw up testosterone cypionate oil into syringe, so worth it.
* 25mg mk677 powder in morning with coffee (12mg does nothing for me, but 25mg results in excellent strength gains and pumps in gym, and better nitrogen retention than even HGH according to studies) or peptides x 3 shots a day as explained on 1st part of thread...pre-bed, pre-workout, first thing in morning. So MK677 or peptides, depends on what 6 month period of the year I am in.
* 4 caps arachidonic acid pre-workout
* 6 caps NOW L-arginine/L-ornithine pre-workout
* 6 grams HMB with some BCAA and glutamine throughout day
* 1 gram betaine with breakfast, lunch and protein shake
* couple grams of HMB/BCAA's + 1g glutamine preworkout
* 2 to 3 grams (2 to 3 caps) CLA before each of 3 meals
* fish oil 2 to 4 caps daily for DHA, EPA
* last meal of day: met-rx protein pudding made with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop cheap but high quality casein from nutricost + 2g HMB + 1g glutamine + 1g betaine in cold water with tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and tiny spash of almond milk, shake all in shaker bottle then pour into bowl and chill in freezer for around 1/2 hour to 1 hour, then eat, great protein pudding. I pre-make this pudding and carry in lunchbox to work when on the go.

one day: chest, triceps, shoulders
one day: back and biceps
one day: legs and abs
cardio x 3 times a week on non-workout days

Keto-lifestyle bodybuilding on MK677 (6 to 7 months of the year) or peptides (other 6 to 7 months of the year):

Update 11.12.2022 been using 25mg mk677 daily for several months now, strength gains still continous at an accelerated rate beyond placebo (it's like your on d-ball all the time, mk677 gives similar strength gains imho, others have said the same).

Faster recuperation from workouts, super pumps in the gym esp in combo with arachidonic acid, and of course great sleep, excellent energy daily, younger great mood, memory and learning enhancing nootropic effects, zero lethargy...younger looking skin with more collagen, hair and nails grow very fast...and mk677 helps provide needed lubrication for all joints while lifting due to increased collegen production just like HGH, never had any joint issues while using it, and I lift heavy most the time.

It's nice having the HGH of a gifted 18 year old, your body always has the capability of releasing this stored up growth hormone you make yourself, it's just that somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older, but it's still there, and MK677 or peptides release it for you, just like when you were a teenager.

--> One thing I will say is your face can swell with water if you are on a carb rich diet using mk677, if you stay on a keto diet like myself year-round, the face looks completely normal, extremely minimal water in the face while using mk677 to where you can't even tell at all, remember carbohydrate ie "hydrate with water".

So I highly recommend keto diet, ground turkey and ground chicken (come in 100g square ground packs) are my favorites for lunch, make patties with them or use ground as a taco, but use a lettuce wrap instead of tortilla, or add vegetable medley of brocolli, cauliflower, carrots to the ground turkey with parmesan cheese or other cheese sprinkled on. Flank steak from Costco is also great used x once a week at least, tuna only once a week.

1/2 small avacado daily for good fats and fiber, one large salad heavy in spinach along with lunch, salad dressing = 1 tablespoon of 12g fat, 1 carb italian + 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (great for insulin sensitivity improvements).

70g protein shake is last meal of day at 3pm with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop casein protein in water, splash of almond milk with spoon full of heavy whipping cream, zero carbs...eat with around 30 assorted nuts and two x 1.5 inch square 86% coca chocolates.

If you decide to splurge and eat for instance holiday or birthday feasts or several cookies from cookie crumble or whatever one day, then just make sure you go back on your keto diet the following day...the water weight from the carbs will fall off in around 3 days, when the liver finally gets rid of all the sugar, then you are back keto again :)

25% of people like myself will experience no lethargy when using it, the other 75% it seems get lethargy, in which I case I would recommend not to use it, use peptides or HGH instead...who want's to live their life tired all the time?

Eat all meals and shakes within an 8 hour window from 7am till 3pm, fasting after 3pm till breakfast next day except for a 25g casein shake in water before bed with hmb. Cardio x 3 times a week during the fasting period only, taking grams of bcaa and hmb before cardio to prevent any muscle wasting.

And it's nice to get mk677 powder at a cheaper cost similar to what it was 5 years ago, instead of having to order direct from China. 40 to 45 a gram is what it should go for imho, not the 70 and up I see just about everywhere. It used to be 30 to 35 five years ago. After 6 to 7 months on mk677 I switch to peptides only for the next 6 to 7 months, then go back on mk677...this way the mk677 always remains super effective during those 7 months, and never looses potency, as it starts to drop from the high peak at 7 months...peptides (although more expensive than mk677) always remain effective and instrucions for use and how to measure out on 1st part or first few posts of this thread in the beginning.

Supplements used daily:

* 25 to 30mg TRT therapy daily using insulin syringe 29 gauge 1/2" into shoulder, routine every morning just like shaving or brushing teeth, painless and takes just slightly longer (1 minute or so as it drips in fast) to draw up testosterone cypionate oil into syringe, so worth it.
* 25mg mk677 powder in morning with coffee (12mg does nothing for me, but 25mg results in excellent strength gains and pumps in gym, and better nitrogen retention than even HGH according to studies) or peptides x 3 shots a day as explained on 1st part of thread...pre-bed, pre-workout, first thing in morning. So MK677 or peptides, depends on what 6 month period of the year I am in.
* last meal of day: met-rx protein pudding made with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop cheap but high quality casein from nutricost + 2g HMB + 1g glutamine + 1g betaine in cold water with tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and tiny spash of almond milk, shake all in shaker bottle then pour into bowl and chill in freezer for around 1/2 hour to 1 hour, then eat, great protein pudding. I pre-make this pudding and carry in lunchbox to work when on the go.

This has to be a troll post. HMB? BCAA? CLA? and for the finale, "Keto-lifestyle bodybuilding". Its a laundry list of supplements proven to do nothing combined with a diet strategy that opposes bodybuilding. Oh, and MK is like being on D-bol all the time??? LOL what???

Supplements used daily:

Can you share which brand of arachidonic acid you take? Thanks in advance..

I've been on 25mg mk677 taken in the morning with coffee since September, that makes 5 months, will continue to take until the end of Feb (6 months)....absolutely love it, have broken all my previous strength records, in the best shape of my life. To me it's a miracle cheap compound for utilizing your body's own built up natural growth hormone that is not normally used as somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older. Feel like and have the endurance of a 20 year old, with wonderful nootropic brain effects, quality sleep daily, and the cheap price can't be beat.

When I come off In feb, then I will use peptides using dosage instructions on 1st few pages of this thread, will use for 6 months, then go back on mk677 again so that the mk677 remains effective. The peptides never use effectiveness, but they are quite a bit more expensive. So this back and forth I've been doing for years, same results as 4 iu of HGH, but only a tiny fraction of the cost. Yes, there is a published study showing if you take mk677 powder in the morning, there is 25 to 30% higher HGH released all day long, don't know why but that's what the study found. Zero lethargy from the mk677 only good benefits.

p.s. I'm on a keto diet year round, so there is next to zero water retention from the mk677 in my face, my face looks completely normal and does not blow up from it. I get great pumps from it in the gym, just incredible, and consistent strength gains week to week way beyond what I could do without it. Love, love it. I do also take cheap enhanced brand arachiodonic acid x 4 caps each time I work out, and this also helps with great pumps and adding strength. The pumps are insane.

Other thread on peptides: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...d-my-igf-1-from-227ng-ml-to-406-ng-ml.171964/

I've been on 25mg mk677 taken in the morning with coffee since September, that makes 5 months, will continue to take until the end of Feb (6 months)....absolutely love it, have broken all my previous strength records, in the best shape of my life. To me it's a miracle cheap compound for utilizing your body's own built up natural growth hormone that is not normally used as somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older. Feel like and have the endurance of a 20 year old, with wonderful nootropic brain effects, quality sleep daily, and the cheap price can't be beat.

When I come off In feb, then I will use peptides using dosage instructions on 1st few pages of this thread, will use for 6 months, then go back on mk677 again so that the mk677 remains effective. The peptides never use effectiveness, but they are quite a bit more expensive. So this back and forth I've been doing for years, same results as 4 iu of HGH, but only a tiny fraction of the cost. Yes, there is a published study showing if you take mk677 powder in the morning, there is 25 to 30% higher HGH released all day long, don't know why but that's what the study found. Zero lethargy from the mk677 only good benefits.

p.s. I'm on a keto diet year round, so there is next to zero water retention from the mk677 in my face, my face looks completely normal and does not blow up from it. I get great pumps from it in the gym, just incredible, and consistent strength gains week to week way beyond what I could do without it. Love, love it. I do also take cheap enhanced brand arachiodonic acid x 4 caps each time I work out, and this also helps with great pumps and adding strength. The pumps are insane.

Other thread on peptides: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...d-my-igf-1-from-227ng-ml-to-406-ng-ml.171964/

It was painless coming off the 25mg mk677 after being on it for 6 months (sept 2022 to Feb 2023). No withdrawals, my strength stayed the same for about a week after coming off, but then it slipped a little bit on all exercises the next week, along with my endurance in the gym...this is expected as my IGF-1 and HGH is back down to normal and not enhanced.

The good news is now a month later, I have my peptide blends, been using for 2 weeks, and my strength is now back to the levels I had with mk677 while I was using it. I get zero lethargy while using mk677, and for those who get lethargy on mk677 I would say why bother, it's not worth being tired all the time, switch to peptides, they never cause lethargy, just my 2 cents.

I of course use Mk677 25mg every morning for 6 months straight, then I switch to peptides for the next 6 months, as the mk677 only stays 100% effective for 6 to 7 months, before tolerance builds up and the igf-1 and hgh levels start to slip a bit from the peak. I go back and forth every 6 months, as peptides always remain 100% effective with no tolerance at 3 shots per day, they are however many times more expensive than mk677, but that's the price you pay to stay at your enhanced HGH and igf-1 peaks.

Directions for peptide use:
a2c peptides.JPG

This is tregar stopping by to say I've been off mk677 for 7 months now, and just started up again a week ago, and will remain on from Oct 2023 till March 2024 (6 months again). Perfect timing, as I've had mild left side crepitus of the neck for several months now, taking msm, applied dmso, and joint supplements, but what's really helped is the mk677 increase in collagen synthesis for this area, today I feel pain free, it's helped so much over the week already.

What more can I say, mk677 is my favorite, already noticed big time pumps in the gym, all next day pump, increased endurance in gym, really great all day mood, all day nitrogen retention, very nice gains in gym, increased lubrication of joints in gym due to collagen synthesis, increased sex drive, the list goes on and on....love the stuff.

MK677 is like a 6 months dianabol without the side effects or liver damage. Freaking miracle compound for us older folks...make you feel and workout like an 18 year old again. The pumps are insane, combine with 3 to 4 caps of arachidonic acid pre-workout, it will blow your mind. I only use the arachidonic acid pre-workout, that's the only time you need to take it.

Reminder: There is a study that shows if you take the 25mg mk677 in the morning, it increases the gh 25% more than if you take it at night, so take it with your coffee...do not take mk677 if it gives you lethargy or tiredness...it gives me none of that. Take HGH or peptide shots if you get lethargy from Mk677. I estimate 25 to 30% of people react like me and get no tiredness from it, but rather good nootropic energy and sleep. I give hints where it can be found for 2 grams pure powder at top of this page 2 (starts with name sports, do not pm me for sources, no affiliation whatsoever. I used to buy from China, but that's become a hassle nowadays.

I stay on a keto diet year round, and when I use mk677 I notice my face does not bloat while
on it, totally different story if you eat starchy carbs.

Carbohydrate comes from the word "hydrate". MK677 is even able to hydrate the muscles and
create serious pumps even on a keto diet consisting of around 25 to 30g carbs per day. But your
face will remain bloat free while on a keto diet and mk677, now if you are on a diet with lots of carbs
the bloat in face will subside somewhat after the 4rth week, along with any hunger pains.

Even though I'm keto, on my days off (I work 12 hour shifts) I eat at a buffet near me that carries
all you can eat grilled chicken breasts, turkey, fish, spinach, salads, green beans, etc.
So I can easily eat keto and not even have to cook.

I can even have a large piece of dessert or chocholate mouse on those days, cause those are the same days I lift,
and I expend the 30 to 40g carbs in the dessert as energy for my workouts. I don't deprive myself, I enjoy it just
like anyone else would...just that on my non workout days when I work, no starchy carbs or desserts.

The first few days you use MK677 at 25mg you may feel a little different, I feel a bit euphoric
with extra energy and my sleep is a bit different for the first 2 to 3 days, then your body
adjust to it quite well, sleep is excellent. Recuperation from workouts is enhanced and so is your
energy in the gym.

Those who say you can't loose fat on MK677 have never used it while on a keto diet, I've seen it
melt fat off me at a quick rate while on a keto diet only. It is non-toxic to the liver, I had
perfect liver values after 6 months use, and my blood sugar was also perfect. I posted all these
bloods in the faq. I like to take 1 capsule of mixture with mostly +R alpha lipoic acid at least
once after workouts and/or once before a big meal, using it only once daily on non workout days but twice
daily on workout days. I feel it helps maintain good insulin levels and helps shuttle nutrients to muscles
after a workout as proven in studies.

MK677 remains highly effective for 6 to 7 months at a time, at which time it begins to fall from the
peak igf values it imparts just slightly, which tells me it's time to get off, and switch to peptides (remain effective
indefinately) for the next 6 to 7 months. Peptides are expensive compared to mk677, but there is no
choice, as remaining on mk677 any longer will defeat the cycle's purpose.

Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added +R-ALA supplement the previous year & this year however (one before at least 2 of 3 meals). +R-ALA is also great post-workout, studies show the ability of +R-ALA to enhance insulin action on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle, esp in those with some form of developed insulin resistance. As mentioned before, I'm on a year round keto diet, and have been for many years, and also fast from 3pm to 7am next morning, eat in an 8 hour window and run or do cardio during the fast (after 3pm).
View attachment 159814

This is an EXCELLENT thread, my brother, thank you for all the work you put into this to inform us. I too love mk677, although my first few runs on it were complete disasters.

From my experience, controlling blood sugar/insulin sensitivity and prolactin are the key between a compound that will trash your physique or take your cycle to another level. So you're on the right track with the keto.

For me, i have found that 300-400mg of B6 taken with meals drastically reduces bloat, and berberine and/or an insulin mimicker (R-Ala) with some chromium with meals does wonders.

I have also found out that as it loses its effectiveness after a few weeks, i could gradually increase the dose up to 50mg pumps/strength increase comes back.

showstopper83 said:
This is an EXCELLENT thread, my brother, thank you for all the work you put into this to inform us. I too love mk677, although my first few runs on it were complete disasters.

From my experience, controlling blood sugar/insulin sensitivity and prolactin are the key between a compound that will trash your physique or take your cycle to another level. So you're on the right track with the keto.

For me, i have found that 300-400mg of B6 taken with meals drastically reduces bloat, and berberine and/or an insulin mimicker (R-Ala) with some chromium with meals does wonders.

I have also found out that as it loses its effectiveness after a few weeks, i could gradually increase the dose up to 50mg pumps/strength increase comes back.
Nice tip on the b6, thanks showstopper83, appreciate the feedback from you.

x3me said:
thinking about a mk667 cycle just as anti-aging. 10mg for 4 months. A little bit scared about the lethargy and blood pressure.
My recommendation is do not use mk677 if it gives you lethargy, this defeats the point, use peptides if you get lethargy from mk677, on page1 is revealed how to measure and use peptides, but they are quite a bit more expensive than mk677, that's for sure. I switch between the two every 6 months so that mk677 remains effective. 10mg compared to 25mg will only give you about half the HGH release, see study on page 1. I always use 25mg every day, and still on it 5 months later right now. It's important to take in morning with coffee as you get much more HGH release than taking it at night, study also on page 1.

My only fear is when I get off mk677 around 6 to 7 months later, I tend to loose a lot of strength and my gains tend to stop from the great gains and muscle put on during the cycle, but getting on the peptides will prevent the loss and continue the gains, I should know as I've gone without the peptides at 6 months compared with going on them. Peptides will cause no lethargy if you are prone to it. I never get any lethargy from mk677, only about 30% of the population does not get tiredness from it.

Forgot to mention that yes, your blood pressure will increase around 7 points above normal, my normal bp is 110 and being on mk677 brings me up to around 117, but this is expected as anyone who has used HGH will also confirm that blood pressure raises the same amount...this is nothing to fear, normal.

The reason people mention "potential heart issues" is because when the medical profession was first testing mk677 on a trial run with a group of people, they accidentally let in a person who had severe cardiovascular medical problems, and put him on mk677 and his blood pressure went to high and he died, this was a critical mistake on screening, and when anyone dies from a drug trial, that trial must be ended and the drug can no longer be taken to market, a quick death for mk677 forever, no going back. This same person would have most likely died even had they put him on hgh. Millions of potential drug dollars were at stake, and they lost forever, now it is underground forever.

The first 2 to 3 weeks is when hunger pains are prominent for me, then the hunger pains vanish like dust in the wind.

Being on a keto diet does not mean you always have to be strict, during holidays and birthdays and special events, I eat the normal food like everyone else, the important thing is to go back on the keto diet when you are done celebrating, it takes the liver around 3 days to get rid of the sugar, then you are on keto again.

Being on a diet while on mk677 or off is critical....one of my all time favorite meals is flank steak for lunch at work, I buy bulk flank steak at costco, never get tired of it, it's always delicious, and is the one steak that is not only high in protein, but lowest in fat of all the steaks, I eat with spinach mixed with tablespoon of sour cream along with a small avacado. It's great for muscle. On days I don't work (due to my 12 hour work hours) I go to the buffet down the street and load up on turkey, chicken, or fish and bring this home "to go" much of the time, and it's enough food to last me two days.

I take that back, after using 25mg mk677 for 7 months, and without even using peptides afterwords, been able to maintain. The gains from the mk677 which appear to be permanent, this after 2 months of using nothing afterwards.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131