over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

26 years old and dead

Stewie,

Your story parallels one in my life that is almost scarily exact in every respect. I lost a close friend years ago, actually someone who used to post here way back in the day, who OD'd on his mothers couch as well, on the same drug, and died at the same age. It obviously has had quite an affect on you to cause you to post this here. It's hard to be at peace with something so senseless, but it will come. I'm sorry for your loss...

Sorry to hear,a really good friend of mine just got outta rehab for the same.His family will be in my thoughts an may his soul rest in peace.

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you or someone you know is addicted to opiates there is help for them! Of course they have to want to get help, but eventually they will because they will have to take the vicodin, norco, oxy or whatever just to not feel sick, you dont really get high anymore once you abuse too much for too long. Anyway this post is about help for those in need.

Suboxone is a partial aganoist and it is very helpful to those wanting to come off of opiates without having the nasty withdrawls! There is clinics and county hospitals that have programs where you can get Suboxone and slowly taper off of it until you have things under control.

i know it sounds like substituting one drug for another but at least suboxone wont get you high like the other opiates and it will block the receptors so that if you do take opiates nothing will happen.

just some FYI

isn't suboxne just as hard to get off of than the original opiates?

i think i remember reading this somewhere.

fucking meth and oxy is going to the death of alot of people before, or if, governments can get it under control.

BFU

bro, i feel u. i was there. u just cant comprehend the chemical hold drugs have on u. its all u live for. and sometimes die for. i almost did.

TRUE! I wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy if i had one... Words cant describe how addiction is..... Try to imagin having this "voice" in your head you cant control... and when it wants to get high... well guess what... your gonna get high :eek: ill always be an addict

isn't suboxne just as hard to get off of than the original opiates?

i think i remember reading this somewhere.

fucking meth and oxy is going to the death of alot of people before, or if, governments can get it under control.

BFU

YES! suboxone is VERY hard to come off. Ive been on 3 years now.. But at the same time with in those 3 years i got my life back, started a business which is doing well, and for the 1st time in my life been with the same girl for over 2 years now. For those of you thinking about suboxone ONLY take during the withdrawl period of the dope, or pills your coming off.. id say only take the subs for 2 weeks max! and dont just stop them..wean..lean..whatever you say lol.. off of them.. Last time i tried to come off suboxone i was a MESS..

YES! suboxone is VERY hard to come off. Ive been on 3 years now.. But at the same time with in those 3 years i got my life back, started a business which is doing well, and for the 1st time in my life been with the same girl for over 2 years now. For those of you thinking about suboxone ONLY take during the withdrawl period of the dope, or pills your coming off.. id say only take the subs for 2 weeks max! and dont just stop them..wean..lean..whatever you say lol.. off of them.. Last time i tried to come off suboxone i was a MESS..

yea I completely agree with you,I've been on suboxone for 2 and a half years now and although I've gotten myself down to a really low dose it's still difficult to completely come off however it did give me my life back also and I think it's definatly the best option for somebody who wants to get off opiates,and to the op I'm very sorry for your loss may he rest in peace.

Been there done that.... sadly

Addiction is per personality. I have a friend who can smoke meth for 3 months, quit and have not one single problem.
I have some friends who can get addicted to anything that feels good and never be able to come off.
Personally, i was addicted to scrip meds. Family problems caused this.
I didnt know i had an addictive personality until i came off all my drugs.
I have been into bodybuilding and martial arts for 12 or so years.
In the course of this i got hurt and my doctor gave me scripts for vicoden and eventually oxys. i lost a family member and she meant everything to me, and my Dr started me on xanax and oxys.
Before you know it i was in a shit hole of death. From 2003 until 2007 i was "hooked" on these substances.
I lost everything i had. I did nothing but sit at home and drink liquior and pop pills. One day my mother came by and took control and called an ambulance and had me hauled to the hospital.
I almost died.
See... i had never taken anything but steroids until the pain pills. Steroids are in no way fucking physically addictive. i could start them or stop them with no problems. i looked great and felt great... after my pain pill and antidepressant scare i lost everything. i lost my wife, with our 8 year old child. i turned my family off. i lost all my friends and my body looked like pure hell.
it was like i aged 25 years in almost 4 years.
i was so ashamed. eventually i cleaned up and i got back into the gym. i have touched nothing but anabolics since then and have had no problems until a few weeks ago.
i got a very sharp pain in my right side. i went to the dr and he told me i needed a cat scan and sonogram.
well to make a long story short i have liver problems. not live threatening now but could be if i continued the abuse of script drugs.
i told my dr i would continue to take anabolicas and in his opinion he told me my liver problems had nothing to do with anabolics. it was the abuse of pain pills and other script meds.
so, now i am left with liver problems that can only get worse... never better.
i have pains i have never felt before but cant take anything for pain in fear i will get back to where i was.... in hell.
So, i am so sorry you lost a friend from the gym, but this could have very well be me in my gym a few years ago.
im sure in a miami i would be a dime and dosen (bodybuilder wise) and never even missed but i have my family back now and i have the gift of weight training, and life.
please people... look at the turn in problems since the early 2000s.
its not to much meth, cocaine, pot (pot should be legalized) that are killing us, its the abuse of script meds, Doctors who write them with kick backs for doing it and the big pharma groups who are profiting from the fact our younger generation is turning into what i once was.... a script addict.

think about it. God bless our children cause they have a long hard road ahead of them.

im sorry to hear about your friend..opiates are the deveil ive had my battles with them and benzo's and they are extremely hard to quit...the physical withdrawls are horrible...being dope sick is horrible...and even if you get clean you are forever an addict because mentaly that craving is always pulling at you and your always just i split second bad decision away from going right back

RIP.

Addicts get clean from time to time then when they relapse they think they can still take as much as when they were using daily, most of them OD THAT WAY.
HOPE he's in a better place feel for his FAMILY,rip brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity