over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

28 y/o scary hormone panel, worried

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Did a long 20 week contest prep. Came off, did 4 weeks of hcg + 6.25mg of aromasin then 8 weeks of clomid. Started at 100mg and titrated down to 25mg. I also ran 20mg of nolva the first 4 weeks of clomid also. Used a natty test booster also.

I do take 200mg Zoloft daily, this is a must and not a lecture or a debate. I have a poor libido ever since I got to the higher end of dosing for Zoloft. It's been roughly 12 weeks since coming off cycle and my blood results are,

Total test: 131 (250-1100)
Estrogen: 21 ( < 39)
LH: <0.2 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: <0.7 (1.6-8.0)

My questions are, am I screwed for having kids? Do I correct this now? Or so I wait to go to an endo for an attempt to go on hcg hmg for when I want to attempt to have kids? Is this a point of even attempting treatment now if I'm going to continue cycling? Can I dig myself into a deeper hole?

What additional labs should I get checked? Zoloft I think being an ssri raises prolactin, I'm going to get that checked. Anything else?

Any opinions? Sorry if typos, typing this as work in a rush

You need to get a sperm count and that will tell you a lot on where you are at, and also what kind of swimmers you have.

Look up Dante's protocol for getting a girl pregnant. High success rate.

Did a long 20 week contest prep. Came off, did 4 weeks of hcg + 6.25mg of aromasin then 8 weeks of clomid. Started at 100mg and titrated down to 25mg. I also ran 20mg of nolva the first 4 weeks of clomid also. Used a natty test booster also.

I do take 200mg Zoloft daily, this is a must and not a lecture or a debate. I have a poor libido ever since I got to the higher end of dosing for Zoloft. It's been roughly 12 weeks since coming off cycle and my blood results are,

Total test: 131 (250-1100)
Estrogen: 21 ( < 39)
LH: <0.2 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: <0.7 (1.6-8.0)

My questions are, am I screwed for having kids? Do I correct this now? Or so I wait to go to an endo for an attempt to go on hcg hmg for when I want to attempt to have kids? Is this a point of even attempting treatment now if I'm going to continue cycling? Can I dig myself into a deeper hole?

What additional labs should I get checked? Zoloft I think being an ssri raises prolactin, I'm going to get that checked. Anything else?

Any opinions? Sorry if typos, typing this as work in a rush

Mr BMJ is right you need to get a sperm analysis done. Also, donuou have any historical data on test levels or sperm BEFORE using PED's? I've never seen a person who knew they were perfectly healthy who couldn't come off and have kids even after a long time on.

The ones who couldn't already had low counts. I'm not saying that's 100% but even speaking to my endocrinologist who deals with physique athletes he said it's very rare a 100% healthy, fully functional male will steroid himeslf out of having children.

Whats the consensus on Triptorelin? It was supposed to be a miracle but not a lot of people has reported feedback throughout the years.

Anyways, drop the zoloft and improve your diet.

Whats the consensus on Triptorelin? It was supposed to be a miracle but not a lot of people has reported feedback throughout the years.

I scoured the web a few years back and there were some good results on Triptorelin. In fact, the original (most well known) case in medical literature that started it all off, ended up being from a member on here.

I think it's less popular because the term "chemical castration" started getting thrown around. Trip is used in prostate cancer patients for this purpose and people got scared off. But that compound is not the one we'd use.

The compound that is used in cancer patients has an added component which forms a kind of injectible Gel, prolonging the action of Trip and the castration doses are way higher and longer.

A triptorelin test (low dose, no gel....the stuff that we would use) is often used to determine if the pituitary is still firing to see if a guy has Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism. This is all from memory.

What I'd like to know is how often it can be used. 100mcg once a year? It's so powerful, I certainly wouldn't use it much and after a long AAS washout.

A lot depends on what you were cycling.
The amounts taken etc.
I'd assume if you took deca Tren etc. you may be fine. Just need more time.
Follow Dantes regimen.
Years years back I took some items that shut me down bad.
Fertility doc had my precycle info as I was tested to see if my wife or myself was the reason for pregnancy issues. Pre cycle he said I was perfect. Great sperm count .. 5-6 month later. Post cycle. He says you have zero sperm. What did you take. I was in my mid 30s then. After checking for a tumor on my pituitary and other tests. (Like the keychain of testicle sizes for comparison test). He prescribed gonal f and profasi. From what I recall (been a long time) .
Basically same as Dante suggests. Got pregnant a few months later.

You will likely be fine. But as you know now it will catch up with you. TRT is not a good thing. Tell ur endo the truth if you go that route. Or you will be getting unnecessary MRI's .....

A side note.... I've seen big differences in people who PCT with research chem "clomid"/"nolva" and real Pharm grade.... not sure the route you went tho.

Last edited:
as much as i discourage breading, i have posted some info on this that i know works.

didn't you know aas shut you down? lol :confused:

Yes , but it's been 12 weeks and I used hcg, clomid, and nolva in a relatively proper pct format so I am quite shocked by my numbers. I am getting a prolactin level drawn today. I am thinking my problem is there.

Yes , but it's been 12 weeks and I used hcg, clomid, and nolva in a relatively proper pct format so I am quite shocked by my numbers. I am getting a prolactin level drawn today. I am thinking my problem is there.

you didn't take enough.
im sure you were pretty aggressive with your previous cycle.

if you want those numbers to be up you probably need to be similarly aggressive with pct. which may or may not work. maybe you need trt for life.

you can still get someone prego going that route.
when you want, take a bunch of things up all those levels, PREGO!

back to aas.

lol

:banghead:
again, my preference is no breeding. lol:p

I know from your posts that you are anti pharma for everything out there, but telling a guy to drop his meds and get on a diet is pretty shit advice tbh.

If you dont like it, skip over it and answer what you can.

To answer your question about trip, well I used it 2 times and personally nothing compares to HCG + Clomid. Feel better overall. Im not 100% sold on peps and trust me i would love it if they worked.

My hormone panel looked similar to that back in 2007 following a cycle that included 600mg/week Deca. Even after running a full PCT including HCG/Clomid. My wife and I were trying to conceive and my semen analysis came back at zero. Needless to say, I was pretty scared.

I started another run of HCG at 1,000ius 3 times a week along with HMG at 37.5mg 2-3 times per week (stuff is expensive) along with Clomid and a fertility supplement and within 5 months my count was 34 million. About 4 months after that we were pregnant with our first child and my hormone values had returned to the low-normal range. Those 19-nor's really hammer the HTPA in my case. Hang in there man.

I scoured the web a few years back and there were some good results on Triptorelin. In fact, the original (most well known) case in medical literature that started it all off, ended up being from a member on here.

I think it's less popular because the term "chemical castration" started getting thrown around. Trip is used in prostate cancer patients for this purpose and people got scared off. But that compound is not the one we'd use.

The compound that is used in cancer patients has an added component which forms a kind of injectible Gel, prolonging the action of Trip and the castration doses are way higher and longer.

A triptorelin test (low dose, no gel....the stuff that we would use) is often used to determine if the pituitary is still firing to see if a guy has Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism. This is all from memory.

What I'd like to know is how often it can be used. 100mcg once a year? It's so powerful, I certainly wouldn't use it much and after a long AAS washout.
Spot on. The castration doses are up in the mgs. 100mcgs couple times a year isn't going to have that negative effect. From my knowledge it should be used a couple times a year max, which would make sense since I don't see how you can cycle more then twice and have enough time for recovery in a year anyway.

A side note.... I've seen big differences in people who PCT with research chem "clomid"/"nolva" and real Pharm grade.... not sure the route you went tho.
Total BS. I've used both, so have many others successfully. You don't mind using ugl gear but ugl ancillaries are bad lol. Give me a break. "Research" is just another way of saying ugl. Has nothing to do with the quality. 90% of the market is ugl. I've tested multiple chems to prove they work. I kept hearing crap like chem T3 is not stable, etc. So I ran both chems and pharmacy tabs and tested them both. Came back the same. I've debunked several of these rumors, just look under my threads. I've posted the results.

Total BS. I've used both, so have many others successfully. You don't mind using ugl gear but ugl ancillaries are bad lol. Give me a break. "Research" is just another way of saying ugl. Has nothing to do with the quality. 90% of the market is ugl. I've tested multiple chems to prove they work. I kept hearing crap like chem T3 is not stable, etc. So I ran both chems and pharmacy tabs and tested them both. Came back the same. I've debunked several of these rumors, just look under my threads. I've posted the results.

Only speaking from my own experience.. but over the past few years I've come across 2 research chem sites that at one point or another sent completely bunk AI's confirmed by taking massive doses and getting bloodwork done showing very elevated e2. Maybe I'm just unlucky tho...

Only speaking from my own experience.. but over the past few years I've come across 2 research chem sites that at one point or another sent completely bunk AI's confirmed by taking massive doses and getting bloodwork done showing very elevated e2. Maybe I'm just unlucky tho...
I understand. It can happen with any shitty ugl. What my point was is its not a "research chem" issue. Some seem to think the fact they are mixed in liquid is the problem which is far from the truth. Sorry didn't mean to be abrasive, it just bothers me when people bash chems because I have used them for years without a problem and tested them to prove. But I know my source. It comes down to trusting your source. Look at the sponsor section, looks like another one burned some members. What a shame. I keep telling guys go stick to the trusted sources.

I know from your posts that you are anti pharma for everything out there, but telling a guy to drop his meds and get on a diet is pretty shit advice tbh.

If you dont like it, skip over it and answer what you can.

To answer your question about trip, well I used it 2 times and personally nothing compares to HCG + Clomid. Feel better overall. Im not 100% sold on peps and trust me i would love it if they worked.

i agree, I used it once and did not notice anything

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420