over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

28 yr old Androgel(doc prescirbed) + Proviron

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys

I'm on doctor prescribed androgel to raise my test levels and to help with sexual issues more so libido

Doctor refuses to increase dosage until I see him in 6 months I mentioned I feel well but not optimal ; I'm able to perform im bed but outside of the bedroom legit feel the same .

Question is my friend gave me 4 packets of proviron 25mg cheap (don't want to get into the specifics here) and I've done some research on it. Seems like it's 50/50 When it comes to suppression and I've read studies (mostly supporting that it does not suppress in dosages under 150mg)

Question Is would running 25-50mg proviron be okay? From my understanding if proviron did cause suppression I'm already suppressed anyways and have test coming in via androgel although I'm using 5g a day on my shoulders

I know proviron does little in terms of muscle building I'm using it for its beneficial dht effects (I could care less about my hair)

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cant you ask to see him in maybe 2 months instead of 6? That is a long time to go if you aren't feeling your best. I would think he would take the appointment with you. He could run a blood test then to see where your levels are and adjust dose. Maybe your's isn't high enough yet.

I had my first consultation in Feb 2018 he did the prescription then I came back in April for my first blood work which showed decent increases in free and total but again I felt good in the sex department not so much like quality of life.

I'm thinking the improvement in the sex department was because of dht increases ( I read tranadermal testosterone increases dht better than inject)

Since I am not seeing him for awhile and he wanted to continue with this dosing I was going to add privorn since A I have it at my disposal and B have heard good things in terms of quality of life not so much bodybuilding

Google and start calling Urologists, but DON’T make an appt until you find one that will script cyp.

They’re out there, don’t tell me you couldn’t find one. Don’t waste time with anything less than cyp.

I'll definitely make the push when I see him. I have access to underground test but would much rather use my insurance and get it for free.

Btw I did start the proviron I notice my body is humming feels like my metabolism is being raised.... and 2 days in and downstairs is working...

I'm only getting 12.5 mg of test a day via androgel which should be good enough yo make me feel good on proviron

I see it from both perspectives. It takes time for the body to balance with hormones. If you are looking for long lasting relief than it is ok to wait and see how your body adjusts with different substances. 6 months seems a bit long though.

Taking something for a period of time and stopping won't help to figure a perfect long term cocktail though. If you use the provision then stay consistent and then get bloodwork.

Last edited:
As inconvenient as this may sound. Use half of your typical dose and apply your androgel to your scrotal area in the AM then the other half dose 6 to 8 hours later.

This has helped raise not only my DHT levels, it's helped several people I've recommended it to.

Yeah there's a little bit of a burning sensation from the alcohol. Tho it's not unbearable or lasts very long.

Last edited:
And if you want to be even more creative with thee ole nut sack. Use some freshly cut Aloe Vera gel once the androgel has dried to act as a penetration enhancer of the residual testosterone that may of not originally been absorbed.

From what I've read applying to the scrotum increases dht which is something I want. Is the only advantage applying to the scrotum that it's very thin skin and can be absorbed alot better?

I will try the apply twice a day method I think that would help the dip in t levels in the afternoon

Androgel is a really shit form of TRT to be frank.

You should see if your doc will play ball with 200mg of Test C per week.

I agree it doesn't make a world of difference the androgel but it helps... I assume if I've been taking it for 3 4 months now my natural levels would be totally shut down? Hence why I wanted to add proviron in the meantime. I want to reiterate that i have these packs for free so I will put them to use

I think I'm having trouble understanding the basic physiology of hpta shutdown. If i am supplying androgel to increase my low nautral levels taking proviron shouldn't shut me down since I'm already shut down correct? I believe that's what I've gathered from digging around other forums

I'll definitely make the push when I see him. I have access to underground test but would much rather use my insurance and get it for free.

Btw I did start the proviron I notice my body is humming feels like my metabolism is being raised.... and 2 days in and downstairs is working...

I'm only getting 12.5 mg of test a day via androgel which should be good enough yo make me feel good on proviron

I think PROVIRON is a good addition to TRT. It does many things but one thing it does well is increase libido.

@stewie would applying androgel to testicles increase absorption? I hear regular application to shoulders is only 10% whereas scrotum is up to 60%. I don't understand why it would increase estrogen ( I've read a few forums that state this rapid absorption would cause increase in estrogen and other says just a huge rise in dht)

@stewie would applying androgel to testicles increase absorption? I hear regular application to shoulders is only 10% whereas scrotum is up to 60%. I don't understand why it would increase estrogen ( I've read a few forums that state this rapid absorption would cause increase in estrogen and other says just a huge rise in dht)

Different anatomical application sites will vary with absorption, largely in part due the hydration of the surface area and thickness of the stratum corneum, in which is a layer of the epidermis.

So yes, the testicles-inguinal (scrotal/groin area) as well penile skin and the axillary (underarm) areas are best suited due too very thin skinned areas.

To put it in different terms. As mentioned, the stratum corneum acts as a barrier on the outer most layer of the skin limiting the possibility of environmental toxins to permeate through the skin. Given that. When different anatomical areas of the skin that have been repeatedly exposed to UVA/UVB damage (for example), this along with other natural biological processes causes dead cells to collect functioning as a protective barrier. Therefore, rendering effective transport of testosterone.

Androgel is highly effective at bringing serum testosterone levels well in the higher physiological ranges. Yet this all boils down to the application site.

As for different rates of conversion. That's all subjectively individualized.

Last edited:
Stewie

Thanks for taking time to go into detail I appreciate the response and I'm sure others will come across this as well

I suppose there are too many variables that determine whether the gel favours T, E and DHT.

I would assume as well if one was in a stressed state (high cortisol levels) that maybe it would convert more to E then T. This is just a thought but has absolutely nothing to do with my post lol.

Thanks to all I will report back !

Different anatomical application sites will vary with absorption, largely in part due the hydration of the surface area and thickness of the stratum corneum, in which is a layer of the epidermis.

So yes, the testicles-inguinal (scrotal/groin area) as well penile skin and the axillary (underarm) areas are best suited due too very thin skinned areas.

To put it in different terms. As mentioned, the stratum corneum acts as a barrier on the outer most layer of the skin limiting the possibility of environmental toxins to permeate through the skin. Given that. When different anatomical areas of the skin that have been repeatedly exposed to UVA/UVB damage (for example), this along with other natural biological processes causes dead cells to collect functioning as a protective barrier. Therefore, rendering effective transport of testosterone.

Androgel is highly effective at bringing serum testosterone levels well in the higher physiological ranges. Yet this is all boils down to the application site.

As for different rates of conversion. That's all subjectively individualized.
You sir explained a concept that took 3 slides on a PowerPoint for my animal physiology class; wish this was posted before my final [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree it doesn't make a world of difference the androgel but it helps... I assume if I've been taking it for 3 4 months now my natural levels would be totally shut down? Hence why I wanted to add proviron in the meantime. I want to reiterate that i have these packs for free so I will put them to use

I think I'm having trouble understanding the basic physiology of hpta shutdown. If i am supplying androgel to increase my low nautral levels taking proviron shouldn't shut me down since I'm already shut down correct? I believe that's what I've gathered from digging around other forums

This is essentially correct. And from the studies ive seen....proviron when used in reasonable doses doesn't really cause shut down anyways

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear