over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g of Deca....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s basically how I blast. I like longer cycles because holding the weight for a while sort of cements it and it becomes easier for me to maintain with less work
Damn bro, we've been playing the same game. You must like longer esters and also appreciate adding an oral around week 8.

Damn bro, we've been playing the same game. You must like longer esters and also appreciate adding an oral around week 8.
I can’t run any orals anymore due to stomach issues. So what I usually do would be to run test and a nandralone and a lower amount of eq or mast or primo and then increase that dose over the course of the cycle. By week 8-10 I’m at about my highest dose and run that through. But when I could run orals I always added them at the end rather than front loading. I like to end at my highest compounded dose

@Lilleo187 I know a lot of people give you shit, and I used to be one of them, but you know what; I have to respect the honesty and the quick willingness to post pics whenever you’re asked to do so…

You look good, can’t deny that. I think it’s the dosages you take to reach that look that people have a problem with… But, whatever, your body your choice, right? Lol..

I do think though that sometimes members will chime in with some advice and you seem to have a rebuttal ready when that advice doesn’t jive with what you want to hear so things can get misconstrued and come off the wrong way, perhaps on both ends… Just a friendly observation I’ve made…

Now I do have a serious question;

Is dropping your dose for a couple months, to say about 200mg Test ONLY completely out of the question? And if it is, why?

Now hear me out, I’m saying it because you’ve admitted to being on a pretty decent dose of gear for a few years straight now.. And while some people think receptor saturation and down regulation etc is all bullshit, there might be some truth to it…

I mean, when we drink alcohol, our body builds a tolerance.. With Weed the same thing… With calories even, our body gains weight and then those surplus calories now become our maintenance calories..

Why not take a little break, go down to TRT (ish) doses of Test, give your body a break, eat some good food, keep training hard etc, then in like 2 months blast the shit out of whatever you want and see if that works?? If it doesn’t then you know not to do that shit again lol… I feel like it’s worth a try..

Yes that's out of the question man lol. I will shrink to nothing. Even on tren i shrink to nothing. I don't have time to waste and take step backwards. I'm getting old. I ain't trying to go crazy with roids at 40 yo.

It's really not that dangerous, years ago when I 1st tried slin I pinned 70iu thinking it was 7 iu, I was shaking and kept pounding sugar but I didn't go out or anything.

Did you mistake dosing like gh? Taking it to 7 on a slin pin rather than 7 ticks? That must had been scary af lol

Apparently there's been a lot of FAILED suicide attempts with insulin, but not sure if they created damage or had trauma from it

What happened from using insulin to complement your diet and carb intake? Now its the other way around? Using it to increase hunger and eat more carbs. Isnt that the exact opposite

Yes that's out of the question man lol. I will shrink to nothing. Even on tren i shrink to nothing. I don't have time to waste and take step backwards. I'm getting old. I ain't trying to go crazy with roids at 40 yo.
How do you know what you will shrink to if you haven't been off in a long time?

At this point I'm a little confused it seems like you're just looking for somebody to tell you that ya 2 g of deca is a good idea.... its not

How do you know what you will shrink to if you haven't been off in a long time?

At this point I'm a little confused it seems like you're just looking for somebody to tell you that ya 2 g of deca is a good idea.... its not

I'm not going to run it. I was just curious if anybody has and to hear their experience. Cus u always hear about people running 2g of test like its nothing.

I make my own burgers in the air fryer. Wtf is wrong with ground beef. Nothing wrong with me buying a frozen cheese pizza and adding turkey peperoni for extra protein. Cheese is protein. Whey comes from cheese. Dont be stupid bro

Real question is what does your training look like? If you are doing mainly high rep low weight and mostly machines...its not a surprise.

Throw in some compound barbell moves, HEAVY, low 3-6 rep sets with progressive overload.

If youve been on forever, coming off for a hard PCT for even 2 months before hopping back on will jump start you. Your cortisol must be through the roof.

I can’t run any orals anymore due to stomach issues. So what I usually do would be to run test and a nandralone and a lower amount of eq or mast or primo and then increase that dose over the course of the cycle. By week 8-10 I’m at about my highest dose and run that through. But when I could run orals I always added them at the end rather than front loading. I like to end at my highest compounded dose
This is what I do as well. Whether it's increasing dosages or adding an anabolic, building up to a big peak keeps the metabolic furnace hot when you reach homeostasis at that particular level. My cycles last about 6 months. I use hCG along the way to maintain testicular mass and then coming off, I do the SERMs, hCG, and proviron until my natural testosterone returns to normal range. It always has.

I also agree with holding onto weight, even if some is fat, until that weight becomes a new normal. Regular bloodwork, doctor supervision, BP, HCT, CBC, thyroid, BG, ECG + stress tests, male hormone panel, etc.

Real question is what does your training look like? If you are doing mainly high rep low weight and mostly machines...its not a surprise.

Throw in some compound barbell moves, HEAVY, low 3-6 rep sets with progressive overload.

If youve been on forever, coming off for a hard PCT for even 2 months before hopping back on will jump start you. Your cortisol must be through the roof.

Guilty

Speechless 😑
No offense man, but your posts almost NEVER make sense. How are you "speechless" - the post he's replying to you is you discussing the possibility of overdosing on insulin because you measure incorrectly.

Think. A. Minute.

Don't be such a meathead in your replies. Use your brain. If you want to engage in conversation, do it from a place of reason and rationality.

2g of deca

Screenshot_20211203-080521_Instagram.jpg

2g of deca

I agree with this but it appears that heavy gear use has effected his brain and prevented Lillieo78 from learning from any sort of constructive criticism.

But then again I bet he was one of those kids that always had problems with teachers, coaches, authority figures, and anyone that tried to help him along the way. You know the kid that just doesn't say "sorry, I won't do it again" but rather the kid with an excuse for everything in every situation.

MK can be dangerous but NOTHING makes the scale move like MK. One single dose is like 5lbs on the scale, 3 days in and you might be 15lbs heavier. I don't know but I doubt even corticosteroids have this pronounced an effect on BW.
Insane appetite too but the weight is all water obviously. I doubt anyone can use this compound without gaining weight. Is there a stronger appetite stimulant?
A funny thing happened. I was dealing with a type of self-induced adrenal insufficiency(think addisons light but self-induced) and when I took MK, good quality as I had used that bottle before, I gained ZERO water or weight for the weeks I was on it at 25mg. Prior use of this same bottle had the water coming on like the great flood. This leads me to believe the water has a lot to do with cortisol. It would be interesting to see what would happen with something like B-AET or arimistane taken with it to counter cortisol or something like tren for those who imbibe in such tools.

Mk never did give me an appetite increase. Neither does eq. What helps me is eating foods that agree with me. Small amounts of insulin post meal, and moderate thc usage. I basically only smoke about 20 minutes prior to meals and it makes me hungry enough to eat them. If I smoke at other times I pig out on a bunch of junk and then can’t eat my macros
My main issue with anything thc or related is the damn dry mouth. I seem to get this much worse than I did when younger. I already have issues with my cpap causing this due to my work I am constantly talking so already drinking 1-2 gallons water a day.

My main issue with anything thc or related is the damn dry mouth. I seem to get this much worse than I did when younger. I already have issues with my cpap causing this due to my work I am constantly talking so already drinking 1-2 gallons water a day.
Ya the dry mouth is for real sometimes. I use that liquid oral dry mouth stuff before bed and it helps. I forget the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner