over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g Test E, 1g EQ

One of many things that show, that until you do it, your not expirenced. :D So no sense in giving advice if your not expirenced (Not meaning you JRS)

I was only saying to use the search feature becuase of the self-proclaimed gurus that post to threads like this. I know you've been here longer than most of the guys that have posted to your thread. Giving you info you already know. Like they're an authority. :rolleyes: on bodybuilding.
Yes, those doses are fine. I've expirenced first hand in the past. (Not the test) Everybody is different. Simple answer is, if his body starts having sides, it's not for him. He can back off. In my expirence it's a damn good combo!!! The Eq with help in alot of ways. Increased nutrient transport is one of many.

Hell, some people will make you think your gonna die if your not taking the same stack that works for them. ;) And your friend has much better stats than most people here. You and I know he's not a beginner, even if he's not a bookworm.

If it matters, I pretty much think the same way than eroc. :)

WTF?

HE needs to cut these doses in half and concentrate on diet -- he is relying on gear to shape his body and that is where a lot of people go wrong. wow.

HE needs to cut these doses in half and concentrate on diet -- he is relying on gear to shape his body and that is where a lot of people go wrong. wow.

I kind of agree with you. At the same time, he DID start at very low doses and has only cycled occasionally with gradually higher doses. He has shared with me everything (or so he says) about what he has done.

He began with 500mg cycles because that was the standard beginner's cycle when we learned about everything. 500mg test only. that first year plus ranged up to 1200mg cycles and he thought that was pretty daring but we were learning how much people actually use to attain the biggest and strongest structures in the world.

After 2 years, he experimented with cycles consisting of 1500-1800 and in the past 3 years he went to what he considered heavy doses of up to 2500 mg.

He truly believed that he had gained at least 90% of the measurable mass/strength he possibly could using a certain amount before moving up. And he always cycled back down and off for at least 40-50% of the year, then went back up to the previous amount to try it another time, maybe two more cycles, before deciding he needed to use more, obviously only if he was eating and training right.

Of course he could have lied to me about how much or how little he has used and this is a waste of my time, but I'm genuinely curious.

I train him and help with what i can in regards to his diet and have been helping him for the last 3 years. I feel that i owe it to him after this long to simply ask this question in a place where i could get some constructive responses.

I kind of agree with you. At the same time, he DID start at very low doses and has only cycled occasionally with gradually higher doses. He has shared with me everything (or so he says) about what he has done.

He began with 500mg cycles because that was the standard beginner's cycle when we learned about everything. 500mg test only. that first year plus ranged up to 1200mg cycles and he thought that was pretty daring but we were learning how much people actually use to attain the biggest and strongest structures in the world.

After 2 years, he experimented with cycles consisting of 1500-1800 and in the past 3 years he went to what he considered heavy doses of up to 2500 mg.

He truly believed that he had gained at least 90% of the measurable mass/strength he possibly could using a certain amount before moving up. And he always cycled back down and off for at least 40-50% of the year, then went back up to the previous amount to try it another time, maybe two more cycles, before deciding he needed to use more, obviously only if he was eating and training right.

Of course he could have lied to me about how much or how little he has used and this is a waste of my time, but I'm genuinely curious.

I train him and help with what i can in regards to his diet and have been helping him for the last 3 years. I feel that i owe it to him after this long to simply ask this question in a place where i could get some constructive responses.

Bro, you got your constructive responses from some of the members. Now it's up to him to decide what he wants to do. The amount of aas isn't the most important factor here and you probably know that.

I would still keep that EQ at 800 or under. Those panic/anxiety attacks I had were no joke. The test dosage can be easily handled.

I would still keep that EQ at 800 or under. Those panic/anxiety attacks I had were no joke. The test dosage can be easily handled.

That is certainly good to know. What dosage did this occur at for you?

i would suggest frontloading if you want to do those kind of doses..

i have issues with test when i got closer to 3 grams..

eq i have done 2.4 grams before with no panic attacks like the other dude had stated but your experience could be different..

what i do notice at the higher dose range is lethargy all day... every day...

the water retention is also bad and proviron is usually in my stack in the beginning and end at 100mg one day and 50mg the next alternating.

AI as needed but not daily, except for the first week is what i do if needed..

i have no science to back what im saying, just that it gives me the desired results...

i wonder how 'good' his body must be if hes making money off of it, lets see some pics

i must be old or out of touch but reading about how someone wants to f***k there body up just makes me angry to be honest i think its stupid and as Ivan said just half the doses and improve the diet! sorry i will try and stay away from these threads in future as i cant (nor anyone else imo) tell you that your friend isnt going to reck his health with his "aproach" why on earth would anybody take that amount of gear without aroamasin or arimadex etc? sorry again i just couldnt not speak up i know its not my health but....

Waste of Money

2g of prop @ 100mg/ml = 20 ml in 7 days

2g of test E @ 250mg/ml = 8 ml in 7 days

Why would he take so much if 1 gram of Test E or Under works for half the Population. What about Emeric's Low dose Test Cycle have him try that. It took me thousands upon thousands to figure out Less is more for me.

i must be old or out of touch but reading about how someone wants to f***k there body up just makes me angry to be honest i think its stupid and as Ivan said just half the doses and improve the diet! sorry i will try and stay away from these threads in future as i cant (nor anyone else imo) tell you that your friend isnt going to reck his health with his "aproach" why on earth would anybody take that amount of gear without aroamasin or arimadex etc? sorry again i just couldnt not speak up i know its not my health but....

i dont know why people post things like this..

you never risk your healthy or welbeing ? you dont speed, always stop at stopsigns completely, always eat everything thats healthy, etc, etc, etc..

how does taking an anti-e make those doses 'heathy'

Some of you are not very bright. At all.

1) Why would I post pictures of somebody with a detailed list of what they do illegally?

2) Show me -your- pictures of you or somebody you trained at 250-260+ in good shape (under 5'10) who got there on a couple hundred mg a week or whatever. You guys are FUCKING DELUSIONAL if you think the biggest/strongest in the world got there using clinical doses. (no, i'm not saying this guy is the biggest/strongest). This guy does not want to be 220 and in average shape. Average is not the goal here.

3) Some of you have the reading comprehension of a first-grader. Read the entire post. Use over the course of 5+ years has ranged tremendously. Every level of use was exhausted with training and proper diet, sometimes for many months without moving up until we were sure he could not gain any more at that level without changing his training or increasing the amount of clean food at the right times.

4) If you do not have the experience needed to answer the question, your opinion is MORE than worthless and you have no right giving your input. As a matter of fact, if you are not answering the question, what exactly are you doing in this discussion? Trying to jab and provoke? Go back to teen bodybuilding.com

5) How many of you (I'm talking about the stupid replies) have even been training and eating right, consistently, for more than a couple of years? Let alone over a decade? Why do you really think you have the right to even be in this discussion?

ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS MORE THAN WELCOME.

Last edited:
Bro, you got your constructive responses from some of the members. Now it's up to him to decide what he wants to do. The amount of aas isn't the most important factor here and you probably know that.

I understand but I'm still waiting on

1) What are the BEST AIs considering the compounds, and amounts, being used? Are there any EQ-specific sides that might need a certain chemical?

(I personally have definitely had different sides from the same compounds, with the only thing changing being the dosage)

2) How often should blood be drawn, if at all?

1) What are the BEST AIs considering the compounds, and amounts, being used? Are there any EQ-specific sides that might need a certain chemical?

(I personally have definitely had different sides from the same compounds, with the only thing changing being the dosage)

1. The best AIs for his proposed cycle would either be aromasin or adex IMO simply because there may be an excess of estrogen being converted from the high test dosage. I believe that you do not need an AI for EQ even in high doses because it does not really aromatize. However, high rbc count is a serious concern with EQ, so I recommend that he take a blood thinner like a baby aspirin daily.

2. As far as getting labs done, I would encourage your buddy to get them done every 3 weeks if possible just to be safe.

I hope my answers and input help.

1. The best AIs for his proposed cycle would either be aromasin or adex IMO simply because there may be an excess of estrogen being converted from the high test dosage. I believe that you do not need an AI for EQ even in high doses because it does not really aromatize. However, high rbc count is a serious concern with EQ, so I recommend that he take a blood thinner like a baby aspirin daily.

2. As far as getting labs done, I would encourage your buddy to get them done every 3 weeks if possible just to be safe.

I hope my answers and input help.

thanks very much

1.) I'd go with Aromasin as my first choice, and have Letro on hand in case Aromasin is not strong enough. He could also supplement with either Cabergoline or Prami to see if it helps at all. Obviously keeping bodyfat levels lowered will decrease aromatase as well.

I've never got any sides from Eq, even at 8-1000mg/wk, but many get panic attacks from it's use. I've never went over 1gram of Eq....usually keep it at 4-600mg/wk.

I'd watch for RBC/Hct count, and if possible, for him to donate blood every few months. Sooner the better because most places will have a range that they will not accept if too high. So getting him in before HCT initially gets too high will be of benefit, then of course attending on schedule when possible. I must note that not everybody will receive hct elevation the same, as many will never have to worry about it, while others must be on top of it at all times throughout the year (or when 'on'). The highest mine has ever been was at 50, but that was during a high test prop + Anadrol cycle....which is to be expected to some degree.

Emeric posted some information on nattokinase, which may be of benefit here, but i'm not entirely versed on the product as of yet to really state anything.

I'd get bloodwork every few months if possible. Directlabs dot com may be of help;)

BMJ

1.) I'd go with Aromasin as my first choice, and have Letro on hand in case Aromasin is not strong enough. He could also supplement with either Cabergoline or Prami to see if it helps at all. Obviously keeping bodyfat levels lowered will decrease aromatase as well.

I've never got any sides from Eq, even at 8-1000mg/wk, but many get panic attacks from it's use. I've never went over 1gram of Eq....usually keep it at 4-600mg/wk.

I'd watch for RBC/Hct count, and if possible, for him to donate blood every few months. Sooner the better because most places will have a range that they will not accept if too high. So getting him in before HCT initially gets too high will be of benefit, then of course attending on schedule when possible. I must note that not everybody will receive hct elevation the same, as many will never have to worry about it, while others must be on top of it at all times throughout the year (or when 'on'). The highest mine has ever been was at 50, but that was during a high test prop + Anadrol cycle....which is to be expected to some degree.

Emeric posted some information on nattokinase, which may be of benefit here, but i'm not entirely versed on the product as of yet to really state anything.

I'd get bloodwork every few months if possible. Directlabs dot com may be of help;)

BMJ

Thank you.

Some guys that I know can get away with arimidex with very high test doses on an "as needed" basis. I am not so lucky and need letrozole on a more consistant basis. So I believe the AI or SERM is very individulized.

I completely agree with everything Mr.BMJ said concerning the blood plasma levels. I have never had to worry about those sides since my doses are low but I have seen first hand that EQ can cause some anxiety and high blood crit levels.

If your friend is 5'10 and a lean 240lbs. Those doses are middle of the pack as far as guys I know. I have seen much higher doses from guys that same size. Don't listen to some of these laptop gyrus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity