over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g Tren E /wk

heres me at 21, bf% u can tell me for all i care, 5'10, 250 pounds

can you and TR please stop bickering now? lets stay on topic, i dont quite understand what the competition yous 2 have created in this thread is about? egos?, 'im gonna look like this, you dont know how im gonna look soon, i look better, u dont look better, ive used more or less drugs then you, wooptidoo'

TR is a guy who likes to question things, alough it gets a little annoying sometimes to me, atleast he gets members thinking and not following heards like sheep

and this post by you to 'TR"

quite frankly tr has posted a pic and looks great, not my ideal physique but his lean and has muscle, couldnt really give a shit what hes used, this isnt oprah or a competition of who looks the best on the what doses, its bodybuilding, you either look good or ya look like garbage

youve posted a pic half scribbled out for ya tatts, dates 2010 you claim, why on earth would we care how u looked at your worst, its pretty obvious u werent using steroids back then, u dont need to tell us that, its that obvious

post a pic of you looking your best, if ya so confident enough to call TR out and slam his physique

Yes all I was saying is I saw pics of him and he looked like a track and field athlete and that was 3-4 years of cycling.. i sent him the pic I saw via pm.. and I said that I looked similar just training as a boxer not even knowing what bodybuilding was and I still stand to that.. TBH im jeopardizing my career just posting a pic so ill just leave it at that i moved to a new country for work and dont want to be out of a job and with fuck alls.. with that being said when I have as you two been at this for 3-4 years probably alot close to my goal Ill post pics.. sorry to burst your bubble..

Atleast im not the only one that gets annoyed .. but for someone to assume and tell people they can use less when they used just as more or more to get to where there at ... I fuckin hate people like that .. ANWAYS... you look good but you started much younger and have great genes.. you also have been cycling for 3-4 years aswell time under aas is real in terms of gains plus you dont come off you blast cruise another big thing same as tr ...

thats all i have to say .. its a good thread so let it continue mods can delete this bullshit if you like

Last edited:
LOL your a funny guy... I was not even lifting weights seriously yet..

Oh. ok. cause I thought you were funny for calling yourself a "monster".

Guess I didn't read back far enough or I'd understand how a thread titled "2 GRAMS OF TREN" got invaded by the 2 smallest guys on the planet. FUCKING IROOOOOOOONIC NO?

Maybe it's just my tren talking... anyway, doing 700mg Tren a week... no fucking sides! NOTHING!!!! GOT IT!!??? FUCK OUTTA MY WAY.

Wes, I think maybe 2gm of tren is too much for the majority of us. However, let's face it, pro bb'rs aren't known for their honesty with their doses.

Its quite simple really, triple whatever they say they are using.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws