over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2g Tren E /wk

im doing 600mg tren e , mon and thurs so roughly <1200mg /wk. while i can say the sides aren't much worse but i sweat like crazy and am out of breath easily. im on other stuff too (test e 900x2, deca 900x2). I been on for a year blasting cruising.

thing is i have high tolerance. with alchohol , drugs.

I see all you guys starting out with no weight , i was the opposite , i started out 6'0 270 fat (im about 220lbs now 12%). not a skinny 126lbs person.

Infact in BB i usually see its the skinny guys putting on muscle and getting big , not the fat guys cutting down and building muscle.

5grams and 220 12% at 6'...
read bellow...

...You just piss a lot of the mega dosed androgens out unmetabolized. Only the ester gets cleaved of. There is research on the metabolism of trenbolone in humans. They did that to indentify the metabolites of trenbolone for doping tests. 54 percent of the trenbolone left the body unmetabolized. Same thing goes for mega doses of testosterone. Increasing dosages only work up to a point. .... Androgens aren't really the limiting factor in muscle growth any way. It's the combination of GH, thyroid, insulin that facilitate local expression of igf splice variantsin repsons to mechanical loading that are really at the basis of muscle growth. Growing muscle is like making music. It the harmony between several instruments. Mega dosing androgens is more like grunting.

i dont care about a study the more tren I take the better leaner gains I get the more test I take the bigger I get...

How much bigger??? What is big? Are you big?

If the biggest guys like Dante, Phil or Queefer would come here and say more tren more test=always bigger, I would believe, but when somone who weights 200 pounds says so I'm doubting a bit lol If you know how to be as big as you can and you're doing this why aren't you big?

im doing 600mg tren e , mon and thurs so roughly <1200mg /wk. while i can say the sides aren't much worse but i sweat like crazy and am out of breath easily. im on other stuff too (test e 900x2, deca 900x2). I been on for a year blasting cruising.

thing is i have high tolerance. with alchohol , drugs.

I see all you guys starting out with no weight , i was the opposite , i started out 6'0 270 fat (im about 220lbs now 12%). not a skinny 126lbs person.

Infact in BB i usually see its the skinny guys putting on muscle and getting big , not the fat guys cutting down and building muscle.

4800mg a week! how long have you been on that blast dose?

read bellow...

If the biggest guys like Dante, Phil or Queefer would come here and say more tren more test=always bigger, I would believe, but when somone who weights 200 pounds says so I'm doubting a bit lol If you know how to be as big as you can and you're doing this why aren't you big?

I guess you know what dose I'm on ?

Too bad your 6'1-6'2 and look like you weigh 180 looks like you run track n field lol I can post your pic if you like you sent it to a buddy of mine on here you were arguing with . I would be ashamed to be using any steroids looking like that

personally for me after i hit 600mgs of trenbelone i saw diminishing returns

cant say ive gone anywhere as high as 2 grams, but high tren doses havent nessecarily made me much bigger, theyv kept me leaner and leaner with shitter and shitter diets as times gone one, but higher doses havent done much

i can easily go from 218-220 to 240 pounds (below 10%) at 5'10 if i bump the tren up, with some test and bold

but after that, the more tren i throw in, doesnt seem to do much more then make me sweat shitloads, and give me night sweats, although i do become more denser and vascular unbelievably

jus my experience

Last edited:

cant say ive gone anywhere as high as 2 grams, but high tren doses havent nessecarily made me much bigger, theyv kept me leaner and leaner with shitter and shitter diets as times gone one, but higher doses havent done much

i can easily go from 218-220 to 240 pounds (below 10%) at 5'10 if i bump the tren up, with some test and bold

but after that, the more tren i throw in, doesnt seem to do much more then make me sweat shitloads, and give me night sweats, although i do become more denser and vascular unbelievably
jus my experience

so it is working better but you you the returns to sides are not worth it but as you said is still is working better just not compared to the sides you get

so it is working better but you you the returns to sides are not worth it but as you said is still is working better just not compared to the sides you get

i dont count keeping me leaner and vascular as working better, wen i say shitter diet i mean ym macros can be further off or from shitter sources and i still look great, if i overeat i still get fat on it

if it built more muscle then yes, but it doesnt build more muscle for me, if i up the calories i get fat and dont gain much more muscle

it may have working better at a lower bodyweight, but as my bodyweight increases, more tren doesnt seem to help keep it climbing

frankly adding in 20-30mg of dbol a day gave me better gains, then 200-300mg of additional tren would a week wen i got heavier, ironicaly higher doses of tren dont make me stronger either, i actually get weaker becoz of the sweating and lethargy it gives me

Last edited:
I guess you know what dose I'm on ?

Well I can only guess...if the guy weighting 200 pounds and use 20iu HGH, I would think his hyper-mega-over-dosage type guy guy, no?

Too bad your 6'1-6'2 and look like you weigh 180 looks like you run track n field lol I can post your pic if you like you sent it to a buddy of mine on here you were arguing with . I would be ashamed to be using any steroids looking like that

You're trying to make me feel bad, but are you feeling great about yourself? Megadosing and looking worse than track n field guy on hrt dosages?

Sure you can post if it makes you feel better (lol) but have you guts to post a pic of yourself too? Please show me how a guy whois on steroids, who uses 20iu/day HGH and says high test with high tren makes him big should look like. I must warn you first that if 20iu HGH user doesn't look very close to the best guys here - Queefer, Lenny or B-Boy etc I will be a little bit disapointed lol

You're trying to make me feel bad, but are you feeling great about yourself? Megadosing and looking worse than track n field guy on hrt dosages?

Sure you can post if it makes you feel better (lol) but have you guts to post a pic of yourself too? Please show me how a guy whois on steroids, who uses 20iu/day HGH and says high test with high tren makes him big should look like. I must warn you first that if 20iu HGH user doesn't look very close to the best guys here - Queefer, Lenny or B-Boy etc I will be a little bit disapointed lol

wish I could use 20 ius a day unforntunately not the case ... but yes I have used 20iu a day for how long I dont know it was 400ius... Yes my goal is to be a mass monster I have gained close to 60lbs in 2 years... I was a boxer fighting at 137-142 competitively from 2006-2010 and I can tell you I looked like you with nothing but blood and plenty of sweat my training was 4 hours a day 3.5 mile run, 15 minute jumping rope, shadow boxng with 3lb weights 6rounds, heavy bag six rounds, pad work 6 rounds, sparring 6 rounds, abs in the 1000s , pushups and pullups in the 100s ... remember Im 5'7 more like 5'6.5 so 200lbs on me is alot ... Im a hairy beast and tatted to the gills but once I reach my goal Ill post no problems... I rather sprint then walk on a incline treadmill (analogy for my use) but I still stay within my means... for someone who loves dante, big a and such you dont follow there advice you should be eating every 3 hours eating 2x pro per bw and training HIT whether it be DC or Big A style but yet you dont .. you train fasted and eat 3 meals a day or 4 and dont consume as much protein..

If you know everything why are you here ?

i dont count keeping me leaner and vascular as working better, wen i say shitter diet i mean ym macros can be further off or from shitter sources and i still look great, if i overeat i still get fat on it

if it built more muscle then yes, but it doesnt build more muscle for me, if i up the calories i get fat and dont gain much more muscle

it may have working better at a lower bodyweight, but as my bodyweight increases, more tren doesnt seem to help keep it climbing

frankly adding in 20-30mg of dbol a day gave me better gains, then 200-300mg of additional tren would a week wen i got heavier, ironicaly higher doses of tren dont make me stronger either, i actually get weaker becoz of the sweating and lethargy it gives me

everyones different... I started with 350 and now a year later 800 tren e and Im really liking it .. I do find tren a 700 was much stonger then 800 of tren e though

wish I could use 20 ius a day unforntunately not the case ... but yes I have used 20iu a day for how long I dont know it was 400ius... Yes my goal is to be a mass monster I have gained close to 60lbs in 2 years... I was a boxer fighting at 137-142 competitively from 2006-2010 and I can tell you I looked like you with nothing but blood and plenty of sweat my training was 4 hours a day 3.5 mile run, 15 minute jumping rope, shadow boxng with 3lb weights 6rounds, heavy bag six rounds, pad work 6 rounds, sparring 6 rounds, abs in the 1000s , pushups and pullups in the 100s ... remember Im 5'7 more like 5'6.5 so 200lbs on me is alot ... Im a hairy beast and tatted to the gills but once I reach my goal Ill post no problems... I rather sprint then walk on a incline treadmill (analogy for my use) but I still stay within my means... for someone who loves dante, big a and such you dont follow there advice you should be eating every 3 hours eating 2x pro per bw and training HIT whether it be DC or Big A style but yet you dont .. you train fasted and eat 3 meals a day or 4 and dont consume as much protein..

If you know everything why are you here ?

You were training seriouslly back then I assume you were competitive? If so I'm 100% sure you have a pic (or video at least) of yourself please post that pic second to mine (you said you have) to show everyone how you looked the same without bodybuilding training as some track n field loser who has lifted weights for 10 years, please do that :)

Yes I love Dante and Big A posts, like their ideas. I'e overate protein in the past I;ve oderdid drugs in the past and I was on the board back then. Now I eat less protein now I do less drugs, should I quit the baord for that ? lol I'm doing what I think I need to do to reach my goals, do I think megadosing protein and drugs is the fastest and quickest way to get big? Hell yess! Do i have this goal in my mind? Hell no! Again - should I quit the the board because I don't want to be the biggest mofo/use the highest affordable dosages outhere? I train fasted because I love to train fasted I eat 3-4 meals because I don't need anymore, should I quit this board for those reasons too?

Wow, shit is just a little too real in here for this guy!!

I'm out!!

this is slowly becoming one of those awesome argument threads

:food-:mil

You were training seriouslly back then I assume you were competitive? If so I'm 100% sure you have a pic (or video at least) of yourself please post that pic second to mine (you said you have) to show everyone how you looked the same without bodybuilding training as some track n field loser who has lifted weights for 10 years, please do that :)

Yes I love Dante and Big A posts, like their ideas. I'e overate protein in the past I;ve oderdid drugs in the past and I was on the board back then. Now I eat less protein now I do less drugs, should I quit the baord for that ? lol I'm doing what I think I need to do to reach my goals, do I think megadosing protein and drugs is the fastest and quickest way to get big? Hell yess! Do i have this goal in my mind? Hell no! Again - should I quit the the board because I don't want to be the biggest mofo/use the highest affordable dosages outhere? I train fasted because I love to train fasted I eat 3-4 meals because I don't need anymore, should I quit this board for those reasons too?

I do have a few vids of fights just need to learn how to edit face out.. tats prolly wouldnt be too avisible .. never said you look like shit just fitness model type with smaller pecs , which is similar to what I looked like as a boxer..

so if you are doing what you need to do to reach your goals, why are you so upset that im doing what I need to do to reach my goals?

if anything the whole point is to learn your body which from your post your doing as well as am I... so do your thing but comments like 20iu and your only 200 yes at 5'6.5 at 8% not 6'1-6'2 at 200 big difference man..

I do have a few vids of fights just need to learn how to edit face out.. tats prolly wouldnt be too avisible .. never said you look like shit just fitness model type with smaller pecs , which is similar to what I looked like as a boxer..

so if you are doing what you need to do to reach your goals, why are you so upset that im doing what I need to do to reach my goals?

if anything the whole point is to learn your body which from your post your doing as well as am I... so do your thing but comments like 20iu and your only 200 yes at 5'6.5 at 8% not 6'1-6'2 at 200 big difference man..

I'm not upset I'm just trying to uderstand why someone at 200 pounds needs so much gear, don't get me wrong 200 on 5'6 is not small by any means, but IMO you could grow now on smaller dosages and save 800 tren and 20 iu hgh for later usage.

I haven't been 200 pounds since I don't even remember when, last spring I was 222 shredded and flat and now I'm 245 just on hrt dosages and some peptides

TR and SMA post your picture and stop this this bicthin. Put up and shout up. This is tenny and Dallas all over. Almost. Like to ser WHO is the man and put up a picture

read bellow...

I'm not upset I'm just trying to uderstand why someone at 200 pounds needs so much gear, don't get me wrong 200 on 5'6 is not small by any means, but IMO you could grow now on smaller dosages and save 800 tren and 20 iu hgh for later usage.

I haven't been 200 pounds since I don't even remember when, last spring I was 222 shredded and flat and now I'm 245 just on hrt dosages and some peptides

I don't know how else to explain stuff to you

I'm not on 20iu Gh so what big doses am I on all you know is I used 20iu Gh and am on 800mg tren e week

Your annoying man if I laid out what I'm running then you could say whatever you felt freedom of speech but without knowing your assuming and IMHO it makes you look like an asshole just saying

jus my experience

This is also my experience , it wasnt till I added some orals like Superdrol and anadrol i saw more size gains. DECA worked at first but seems to have peaked off. Test i barely know I'm on.

Hey Tr I didn't post your pic cuz I'm not a punk

My whole point is someone's who's 26-27 6'4 220 heaviest 250 shouldn't be giving advice to someone's who's 5'6.5 200lbs 26 lol you want to be fitness model I want to be mass monster

TR and SMA post your picture and stop this this bicthin. Put up and shout up. This is tenny and Dallas all over. Almost. Like to ser WHO is the man and put up a picture

this is me at the lightest, a bit over 220 last spring (now I'm 245). Darn he said he looked the same only with shadow boxing, rope jumping runing joging no aas no bodybuilding training, he must look like MrO now after 800mg tren and 20 iu :rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

Any pics SMA?

heres me when I finally decided to get into bodybuilding and look like a monster back in 2010 sept..

Attachments

• sept2010.jpg
    sept2010.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 377

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member