over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2iu novolog - SLIN VETERANS HELP

Hear it a the time..! Then there's the sorry ass ( Obese happy as fuck , fuckers ) that make me sick shoveling food, candies, & a the bullshit they def "don't" need down their pie-hole nonstop, and wonder why the doc said
" I guess I don't have such a clean bill of health​".

We are just an "unusual " breed that are Anal as fuck,and do all we can to have statuesque physiques.

Driven, Motivated & Determined ...! Stay Inspired.

Size2XXL

Realistically he already knows that. He'll most likely cheat on his diet like 80% of ppl and use the dnp as a safe fall to clean up the mess.

How many friends/family ask you how do you lose weight? Diet and train asshole. The end. People know the answer they just dont want to do it.

"Oh i love food too much i cant do that". Bitch i love cheesecake too..

Last year I "accidentally" pinned 30+i.u. of Log, went outside to do yard work, it was sunny,had glasses on, 5-10 minutes into the yard work I could tell so. I wasn't right.

I "used" to keep Skin & GH in the same Cigar tube in the fridge, I thought it was the dart with3.3 i.u. growth in it.

Got inside immediately started eating honey, jelly & whatever shit food I could get my hands on. I think I had a bag of post workout carbs from trueprotien & mixed a few scoops of that too, got it we'll under control, but never again will I put both in the same tube.

Separate / color coded tubes now.

Size2XXL

Last edited:
Realistically he already knows that. He'll most likely cheat on his diet like 80% of ppl and use the dnp as a safe fall to clean up the mess.

How many friends/family ask you how do you lose weight? Diet and train asshole. The end. People know the answer they just dont want to do it.

"Oh i love food too much i cant do that". Bitch i love cheesecake too..

Hahahahaha....classic! :D

People think that there is some secret that you aren't telling them. My training partner once told a guy at our gym that had been there for a long time was that the only secret was that he was a lazy ass who couldn't control what he put in his mouth...and then tried to justify it with a pussy workout!

I used to be that abrasive...I just don't care to even answer anymore. I've never had that filter between my brain and my mouth.....so I just learned to keep my mouth shut.

I'd love to add slin back to my regimen with gh and see if I can put on some real size but it is just too unpredictable for me. Everytime i think I have the routine, carbs, timeing down... BAM.

A buddy of mine is the same way and he’s so wreckless he actually likes when he goes hypo now rather then figuring out his body and buying a glucose meter. he just pounds his sugar shit and waits to feel better. Not how i like to do things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a similar run not long ago.

I was on keto, doing fasted morning cardio.
Injected 3iu fast acting slin on days with 3iu hgh. And 2iu on weekends without the hgh.

Also was injecting between meals. Got me pissing alot of ketones this way.

I did this with and without the dnp. Was on 250mg a day.

Did not go hypo eighter way, but the cardio was a bitch. I was working out on my crosstrainer in the basement at home. It was a challenge being so empty on energy and doing cardio this way. But It does work.
Also did low dose insulin pre workout before I went to the gym later during the day.
Pumps are great this way, and veins popping.

Might try it out again, since Im on dnp now also 😂

UPDATE.

Last meal was 11:15pm last night (protein /fat)

5:05am Pinned 1iu gh. 2iu novolog fasted (carbs on hand )

Planned to do fasted cardio but it’s 10 degrees outside so I cut that short

5:48. Morning support supplements. (Just water no carbs ) + 25mcg t3. 10mg cardarine

6:30 (still no carbs). Hunger is setting in and stomach is growling. no hypo

I plan on getting in 50grams of whey isolate and 25g fat from nuts at 730-8

Is your plan to only run 1 iu of HGH the entire time and 2 iu Novolog? Also are you injecting your insulin right after the HGH or waiting 20-30 min?

Is your plan to only run 1 iu of HGH the entire time and 2 iu Novolog? Also are you injecting your insulin right after the HGH or waiting 20-30 min?

1iu gh 3-4 Times a day and 2iu slin with each gh shot. Done at the same time.

I do not understand, for what these low doses of fast insulin are used , so you could start using 50 iu of lantus in training days, which would release about 2iu/h. The body does not have time to go into the hypo, because it would begin to produce as self-defense, glucagon that would prevent hypoglycemia. Glucagon also intervenes in lipid metabolism, stimulating the mobilization of fatty acids from adipose tissue, promoting their oxidation and inhibiting their synthesis.

Better than that, why complicate life?

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member