over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2iu novolog - SLIN VETERANS HELP

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s it going guys. Interested in micro dosing slin throughout the day with some gh.

My question is. If I was planing on taking 2iu of novolog. Upon waking. But all my carbs are peri workout. Do I still run the risk of going hypo? I mean I know everyone is different but I have been told that at such a small dosage the live would kick out enough glucose for you not to go hypo. Thoughts?

As a follow up question.

I usually leave for work about 6am. Get to work at 7-8am where I have my first “meal”. Which would be protein and fat. So I’m basically fasting (besides health supplements ) from 5-8. Until I get that meal in. I would assume that I would have to change my meal plan up to at least get the protein fat meal in with my 2iu of novolog. What do you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could take 2IU log/gh do fasted cardio and fast until 7-8 just fine. You will not go hypo using 2IU fasted.

I highly doubt you would go hypo from 2-3iu.

What exactly are you looking to accomplish by doing this??

I highly doubt you would go hypo from 2-3iu.

What exactly are you looking to accomplish by doing this??

Major recomp. For the next month. Low dose dnp 4iu gh pulsed 8iu novolog pulsed through the day

Then hopefully get a nice rebound after that and put on quality size while being lean.

Doing only carbs peri workout.
No carbs/trace carbs on rest days.
One refeed a week possibly with a long acting lantus.

I’m scaling things way back with my aas use and trying other avenues.

Why dnp and insulin?

You have to look at the mechanism and how dnp works in order to get it. When you take dnp you essentially stop producing insulin and become a type 1 diabetic in a sense. Your body also doesn’t utilize carbs efficiently at all while on dnp. They just get burnt up. By using exogenous insulin you can remain very full and possibly even gain muscle while staying and getting lean on dnp.

Some say you are spinning your wheels. But real world evidence shows otherwise. If it doesn’t work for me. Then so be it. It will be a nice experiment

Let me guess. The article by Jason Mueller that has been cross posted a hundred times? :p

Will be interesting to see how it goes. Good luck.

Last edited:
Just check your lows after waking up aas makes you go low toó and adding 2 ius of rapid you can go hypo easily.
I always wake up with 80-85 mg/dl feeling fuller and strong.

Let me guess. The article by Jason Mueller that has been cross posted a hundred times? :p

Will be interesting to see how it goes. Good luck.

Haven’t even read it but I will now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, as a side, pulsing Slin as such thru the day at that low a dose we'll push your body into Ketosis faster.

If that is in~fact the goal. "But" { always } be prepared for the chance that you could go hypo, keep a honey bear
Handy, glucose tabs, or at the very least a can or two of soda. Sugary soda.

Good luck....! Keep us up.to speed..

Size2XXL

UPDATE.

Last meal was 11:15pm last night (protein /fat)

5:05am Pinned 1iu gh. 2iu novolog fasted (carbs on hand )

Planned to do fasted cardio but it’s 10 degrees outside so I cut that short

5:48. Morning support supplements. (Just water no carbs ) + 25mcg t3. 10mg cardarine

6:30 (still no carbs). Hunger is setting in and stomach is growling. no hypo

I plan on getting in 50grams of whey isolate and 25g fat from nuts at 730-8

Last edited:
So you're planning this super special drug protocol but not willing to be cold outside while doing some cardio?

So you're planning this super special drug protocol but not willing to be cold outside while doing some cardio?

It’s more so the sleep that it cuts in on rather then the cold.

However, Today was the first day and I didn’t know how my body was going to react. I’m a self diagnosed hypochondriac. I was planning to inject. walk to the store to get a sugary drink (5-10 minutes away) just in case. And continue with my cardio. When I walked to the store it was closed until 6 being the worrier that I am I went back home for the dextrose candies that I had and at that point I almost had to start getting ready for work I figured just monitor myself at home and see if I could feel anything changing.

All went well had my meal at 730 , no hypo. From now on I will be injecting at 545/6. And having my first meal at 7 to be safe and always have carbs on hand.

Just in case

You will not go hypo from 2iu...............you dont need carbs "on hand".

You can inject 2iu and go run a 5k and be fine.

You will not go hypo from 2iu...............you dont need carbs "on hand".

You can inject 2iu and go run a 5k and be fine.

I’ve been told that as well. I ran slin last year and went hypo off 8iu. At that time I consumed 30grams of slower digesting carbs immediately after the shot and was sipping 50grams of fast acting all workout. Supposedly this should have been more then enough to cover and HYPO SUCKSSSSS

I went hypo on 5iu Humalog a couple of years ago. Never take insulin for granted. Always be prepared just in case. I quit messing with insulin. I don't compete and feel it just isn't worth it for my personal needs any longer.

I went hypo on 5iu Humalog a couple of years ago. Never take insulin for granted. Always be prepared just in case. I quit messing with insulin. I don't compete and feel it just isn't worth it for my personal needs any longer.

I actually feel like slin could be a lot more healthy then high dose anabolics. I’m experimenting with a lot lower dosages and adding in the slin to see if I can grow lean rather then slam grams of juice. We shall see. But my megadose days are over

Major recomp. For the next month. Low dose dnp 4iu gh pulsed 8iu novolog pulsed through the day

Then hopefully get a nice rebound after that and put on quality size while being lean.

Doing only carbs peri workout.
No carbs/trace carbs on rest days.
One refeed a week possibly with a long acting lantus.

I’m scaling things way back with my aas use and trying other avenues.

You realize that you can accomplish what your after just doing a contest prep style diet especially if a rebound is what you are after

Run a palumbo style diet (with more veggies and better quality fats) , pin your HGH 2iu pre fasted cardio then right before bed. With a moderate test dose 300-400mg you will be getting enough nutrients to not lose muscle , especially with the test and HGH and possibility build some all without fucking with DNP and insulin.
You’ll shed a ton of fat and set up your body for an Anabolic rebound

When your done , add in 50-60 grams of carbs to a quality intra training shake , then a post workout shake with 50-60 grams of both whey isolate and carbs followed by a good carb protein meal a hour and a half after your shake the rest of your meals keep the protein and fat where they were and add in 20-30g carbs via fruit.
Pin your 4 IU HGH pre workout with 10 IU Humulin-R

Realistically he already knows that. He'll most likely cheat on his diet like 80% of ppl and use the dnp as a safe fall to clean up the mess.

How many friends/family ask you how do you lose weight? Diet and train asshole. The end. People know the answer they just dont want to do it.

"Oh i love food too much i cant do that". Bitch i love cheesecake too..

I'd love to add slin back to my regimen with gh and see if I can put on some real size but it is just too unpredictable for me. Everytime i think I have the routine, carbs, timeing down... BAM.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131