advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2iu vs 4iu HGH Daily? (not interested in size gain)

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My endo is ok with me going to 4iu per day due to systemic injuries. To clarify, I have legitimately 0 interest in gaining another pound.

A bit of fat loss and endurance gain would be nice as well though.

Do ya'll notice an actual difference in both injury prevention and recuperation from this shift in dosage? It's coming from Walgreens so the cost per IU is essentially its' weight in gold. Not looking to spend more than necessary. Very much appreciate your expertise and time.

4ius is more than enough to move body composition in a positive manner.. help with injuries? I never had much luck in that regard.. 4ius of pharm grade is a pretty substantial dose and shoukd do what your after..

I’m thinking there will be some water weight gain for a bit though. I run 2-4 pretty much year round and I’m lean, but do hold some water from it...

Why Walgreens? FYI they have the highest pricing at their pharmacy or so my doctor told me. Maybe price check at some different places. I would recommend 2ius I think it will give you what you want and save you a lot money.

It’s been said by multiple people both athletes and doctors that everyone responds differently. I’d rather have it working for longer than trying to blow through double the dose in a shorter period. Unless you have money to just keep going that route. I know personally when I started at 2.5iu a day I had some serious pain in my elbow region that made pressing and some raises very hard to handle. Within a month it got better, then I upped to 3.5iu and it completely went away within 2 weeks. Not sure if it was the additional gh or if it was the duration, it just got drastically better at the 3.5iu mark. But money is an issue for me so the dose went back down lol

Opietaylor and cito great post !

Yes 4iu pharma is not light dose !

Hgh is when I began getting I’m injury’s torn labrum in shoulder warming up and knee injury lying in bed

great for long term leanness for that 2-4iu is perfect

Hgh is when I began getting I’m injury’s torn labrum in shoulder warming up and knee injury lying in bed

great for long term leanness for that 2-4iu is perfect
How did you injure your knee laying in bed?

How did you injure your knee laying in bed?
was lying on my side right leg on top of my left leg legs crunched up I then just pushed my left leg downward with my right leg still on top and lying on my side and I heard and felt a pop

very random not sure what’s torn as I’ve not had a mri for it but now it cracks and crunches everytime I bend my knee

there was major weakens when it popped I kept training through it stupidly and didn’t think enough to get it checked as the pain was minor more of a dull ache

I was thinking about this, as well. i got blood work in January and test came back at 187. i am forty-seven and used almost continuously for nine years, but been off completely for about a year and have been feeling old, tired and uninspired for that entire year. I have injured shoulders and have snapped tendons. I am trying to get my doctor to put me on HRT. I was thinking about seeing if I can afford to get my own hGH to run low dose for the connective tissue while doing TRT. My goals are health, feeling better, maybe ten pounds of muscle back and lose a couple of pounds of fat.

4 is a good bit, you'd see some water retention and bp increase, you will even see that with 2, as others have said 2 is plenty, it is probably where you were at in your teens.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws