over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2ius gh waste for a 34 year old?

Zarati

Registered
Just looking for therapeutic effects of gh, it'd be great if i put 5lbs of muscle in 6 months.

Thinking 2ius very long term, muscle not priority. I know 20s this would be a waste but mid 30s, i don't know

2iu is perfectly adequate replacement dosage (e.g. serum GH and IGF-1 levels).

Just looking for therapeutic effects of gh, it'd be great if i put 5lbs of muscle in 6 months.

Thinking 2ius very long term, muscle not priority. I know 20s this would be a waste but mid 30s, i don't know
For a very long term? Definitely not a waste.
Definitely. If you're looking for the therapeutic effects of GH you should be pleased.

And I believe most anyone on this board would like to put on 5lbs of new muscle in 6 months. This suggests you're looking for a lot more than just therapeutic effects.

It’s definitely worth it!

I already have very high igf1 levels naturally, 20% above the range. Would that mean anything?
Could mean you have a benign growth affecting your pituitary causing abnormally high GH (hyperpituitarism). Could just mean you genetically have high levels of GH. Weight training can also increase GH levels.

But if you do have a benign growth of the pituitary, there are usually signs like gigantism and/or acromegaly. This is something you should seriously discuss with your doctor. It's rare, but not outside the realm of possiblity. At the very least, get retested for serum GH levels and IGF-1. It could have been a fluke.

Absolutely not, but just like you will be testing your Total T/Free T/E2 on TRT, you need to track your IGF-1 when taking HGH for anti-aging purposes.

2 IU could put you between 200-300 IGF on average. IGF-1 in the 200s is equivalent to the average 25-29 year old. In your 30s you can start hitting that sub 200 level. 15-19 year olds are generally in the 300s-400s and some as high as +500.

One reason it looks like trenbolone and other AAS ages people's faces so badly seems to be a very significant suppression of IGF-1 production.

IGF-1 is one of the main reasons our skin wrinkles and sags as we age. Those with higher IGF-1 and E2 levels tend to age better thanks to maintenance of healthy collagen levels in the skin.

What is your IGF-1 level? Are you lean or overweight?

Absolutely not, but just like you will be testing your Total T/Free T/E2 on TRT, you need to track your IGF-1 when taking HGH for anti-aging purposes.

2 IU could put you between 200-300 IGF on average. IGF-1 in the 200s is equivalent to the average 25-29 year old. In your 30s you can start hitting that sub 200 level. 15-19 year olds are generally in the 300s-400s and some as high as +500.

One reason it looks like trenbolone and other AAS ages people's faces so badly seems to be a very significant suppression of IGF-1 production.

IGF-1 is one of the main reasons our skin wrinkles and sags as we age. Those with higher IGF-1 and E2 levels tend to age better thanks to maintenance of healthy collagen levels in the skin.

My igf naturally is 20% above the reference actually. No I'm always lean

I get that, but what is the exact IGF-1 level? There are different reference ranges from different labs, so it doesn't tell us much.

I would have to think if you start using GH that your body will start to shut down its own production as it seeks balance for what it thinks is healthy. So some of that 2 i.u.'s would end up being replacement for your own GH.

Great stuff as usual. Never considered that with Trenbolone.

Do you have any opinion on attempting to balance the "anti-aging" benefits of elevated GH and IGF-1 with the negative associations with IGF-1 and aging at the cellular level?

The science isn't great on this so far, so most "doctors" in that space just kind of say "uhhhh keep your IGF-1 in references ranges and stuff".

Great stuff as usual. Never considered that with Trenbolone.

Do you have any opinion on attempting to balance the "anti-aging" benefits of elevated GH and IGF-1 with the negative associations with IGF-1 and aging at the cellular level?

The science isn't great on this so far, so most "doctors" in that space just kind of say "uhhhh keep your IGF-1 in references ranges and stuff".

There are actually studies suggesting that IGF-1 may promote longevity in the aged (in humans). It's more complicated than IGF good/bad for longetivity. Low IGF-1 can also lead to weaker bones (increased risk of fall/fractures) weaker immune system, etc. IGF-1 also protects against atherosclerosis, metabolic syndrome, and other diseases related to aging. IGF-1 also correlates with neurological function, and lower IGF-1 has been linked to dementia and alzheimers.

Most centenarians die from upper respiratory infections/pneumonia.

What kills them off is "Immunosenescence"; the immune system, specifically, the thymus gland is "involuted" which means it's shrunk and non-functional, the body is unable to fight simple infection. This is another reason we see increased cancer in the aged population even though teenagers/young adults have very high IGF-1 and theirs is low. Teens/young adults have a DECREASED risk of cancer. The young thymus gland helps kill cancer cells before they multiply/spread (Via T cells). IGF/GH improves thymus gland function. So youthful IGF-1 levels may actually protect against cancer, not the other way around.

Then there is the quality of life factor. Maybe starving yourself via caloric restriction and suppressing IGF-1 will increase lifespan, but at the cost of quality of life. You may be weaker, dumber, and enjoy life less with lower IGF-1. IGF-1/GH are linked to mood/wellbeing, as well body composition and physical/sexual performance. (IGF-1 is also involved in erection physiology).

Long story short; there is still some mystery behind the good/bad effects of IGF-1 in terms of pure longevity, but IGF-1 in the youthful range has proven benefits for physiological wellbeing via improvement of neurological function, musculoskeletal function, psychological function, metabolic function, disease prevention ; dementia, heart disease, osteoporosis, depression, cancer, infection etc.

@Zarati That's really good, you may still see some benefit from taking 3-4 IU. The exogenous GH seems to work better for "body composition", it may have to do with the pharmacokinetics/AUC of exogenous GH. Only way to find out is to try it. GH/IGF-1 axis does not get semi-permanently shut down like the gonadal /Testosterone axis from exogenous administration. So once you stop GH, you will return to baseline GH/IGF-1 quickly.

There are actually studies suggesting that IGF-1 may promote longevity in the aged (in humans). It's more complicated than IGF good/bad for longetivity. Low IGF-1 can also lead to weaker bones (increased risk of fall/fractures) weaker immune system, etc. IGF-1 also protects against atherosclerosis, metabolic syndrome, and other diseases related to aging. IGF-1 also correlates with neurological function, and lower IGF-1 has been linked to dementia and alzheimers.

Most centenarians die from upper respiratory infections/pneumonia.

What kills them off is "Immunosenescence"; the immune system, specifically, the thymus gland is "involuted" which means it's shrunk and non-functional, the body is unable to fight simple infection. This is another reason we see increased cancer in the aged population even though teenagers/young adults have very high IGF-1 and theirs is low. Teens/young adults have a DECREASED risk of cancer. The young thymus gland helps kill cancer cells before they multiply/spread (Via T cells). IGF/GH improves thymus gland function. So youthful IGF-1 levels may actually protect against cancer, not the other way around.

Then there is the quality of life factor. Maybe starving yourself via caloric restriction and suppressing IGF-1 will increase lifespan, but at the cost of quality of life. You may be weaker, dumber, and enjoy life less with lower IGF-1. IGF-1/GH are linked to mood/wellbeing, as well body composition and physical/sexual performance. (IGF-1 is also involved in erection physiology).

Long story short; there is still some mystery behind the good/bad effects of IGF-1 in terms of pure longevity, but IGF-1 in the youthful range has proven benefits for physiological wellbeing via improvement of neurological function, musculoskeletal function, psychological function, metabolic function, disease prevention ; dementia, heart disease, osteoporosis, depression, cancer, infection etc.

@Zarati That's really good, you may still see some benefit from taking 3-4 IU. The exogenous GH seems to work better for "body composition", it may have to do with the pharmacokinetics/AUC of exogenous GH. Only way to find out is to try it. GH/IGF-1 axis does not get semi-permanently shut down like the gonadal /Testosterone axis from exogenous administration. So once you stop GH, you will return to baseline GH/IGF-1 quickly.
good post, sardinia has the highest centurion population, loma linda in san berdadino county, okinawa japan, and a few other seafaring communities along Mediterranean. sardinians drink wine all throughout day , resveratrol is a very potent antioxidant its also in red wine vinegar.

cloves are the highest antioxidant spice on earth, glutathione, there's a few others worth incorporating

they tested positive for the highest levels of taurine and omega 3 also

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner