over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2iu's of hgh a day

patrick05

Registered
I am new to hgh what would u see if you could run 2iu of gh a day for a year better well being ? fat loss? or just to keep your gains from ass?

Benches

Registered
Not all HGH is created equal.

With a high quality HGH you could get all of the positives out of it. I'm not sure how many new muscle cells if any you would gain on 2iu but all other benefits would be there in time.

patrick05

Registered
I am going to run rips and i thought 2 iu's would be a good strat what would be a good iu per day for new muscle cell growth ?

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am going to run rips and i thought 2 iu's would be a good strat what would be a good iu per day for new muscle cell growth ?

Rips are good. You can get all the benefits off 10iu/week. I prefer 3. 3, 4iu then a few days off...

ojs

Featured Member
Registered
I've been dabbling in Hgh for about 11 years. For well being and anti-aging, I think 2iu at 5 days on/ 2 days off is the ticket. For fat loss I'm still undecided.

plang

Kilo Klub Member
It will have more of a "not get as fat" affect than anything....

Ronnie23

Kilo Klub Member
I agree.
Even if u're using good quality HGH.
At 2iu u're looking at anti-again & probably "not get fat" effect.
The fat burning from 2iu is not drastic. U gotta diet hard if u wanna see dramatic fat lost.

However, at 8iu the fat lost is amazing.
I'm just being honest from my 6-7 years of experience from HGH.
HGH is no magic. I'm just being realistic.

patrick05

Registered
thanks going to start in a week i think i will start a 2iu's and work up to 5iu's and if need be i will go up for there thanks for the help bro's!!

weight78

Registered
I honestly think running 4iu EOD would bring better gains than 2iu ED. Or run 3iu on training days and none on off days and so on. Seems you respond better by giving the body a break a day here and their plus running a higher dose when you do run it.

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
What if taken with peptides? Could 2iu's be beneficial?

Say 1iu 15minutes after morning CJC/GHRP and then 1iu 15minutes after post-workout CJC/GHRP?

reebokrunner456

Registered
What if taken with peptides? Could 2iu's be beneficial?

Say 1iu 15minutes after morning CJC/GHRP and then 1iu 15minutes after post-workout CJC/GHRP?
HGH stacks VERY nicely with peps. From what I've heard (from a VERY AWESOME/EXPERIENCED source ;) ) the optimal timing is to take the HGH pretty much exactly (as in timed w/ a stopwatch) 10 mins after your pep shot.

If I'm taking as little as 2-3 ius/day of HGH (AND peptides), then I don't bother splitting up the HGH shots into multiple doses; but I certainly don't think it would hurt any to split up your HGH shots.

strongrhino

Banned
I firmly believe in having your IGF-1 levels checked at any lab testing place-get a baseline and start low- like at 2 a day for a month get retested go fom there. There is a science to this and everone is different and every batch of every diferent product is as well unless ya get humatrope or someother pharm grade which is highly unlikely. Im on 4 rips- 2 2x day....every day. No sides anymore. worling well- my levels are a little high so imma retest see if they settle down- maybe move to 3. Im 42 years old. 500 mg of some tes or another a week as well but that wont affect IGF-1 at all so thats a non issue for another thread. You doing the right thing at 2 of RIPS. I believe best product on tha board- or I wouldnt be taking myself.

Last edited:

hemipower

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In my limited experience...I ran gh at 5 to 6 days a week, starting at 2iu once a day up to 3-4 iu in split dose...did great for wellbeing and fatloss! Did this most of the last 9 months...with a week off here and there

Last edited:

patrick05

Registered
wow seems like there are quite a few ways to run GH but this is my first time so i am going to to it slow.

patrick05

Registered
Why do people run insulin with gh is it better i know its pretty dangerous if you don't know what your doing?

strongrhino

Banned
Why do people run insulin with gh is it better i know its pretty dangerous if you don't know what your doing?
Bro- not tryin to be rude at all- really. BUT with the search buttons you will find more than you can read. Many different opinions and options. Good luck.

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
HGH stacks VERY nicely with peps. From what I've heard (from a VERY AWESOME/EXPERIENCED source ;) ) the optimal timing is to take the HGH pretty much exactly (as in timed w/ a stopwatch) 10 mins after your pep shot.

If I'm taking as little as 2-3 ius/day of HGH (AND peptides), then I don't bother splitting up the HGH shots into multiple doses; but I certainly don't think it would hurt any to split up your HGH shots.
So it wouldn't benefit anymore to split them? If you took your 2iu's in one dose with Peps, hen would you take them? Post-workout?

LiveNDie

Newbies
I am new to hgh what would u see if you could run 2iu of gh a day for a year better well being ? fat loss? or just to keep your gains from ass?
For well being i would recomend a low dosage like a HRT dosage witch is 1-2.5IU I think. For fat loss I would recomend HGH Frag. For anabolic applications and rention of gains i would recomend 5-15IU (Split into multiple dosages threw out the day). I sugest sarting at at 3 and slowly working your way up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Marble1