over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd cycle advice (stacking)

docDRE

Newbies
Hi everybodywhat do you think about these 2 (beginner) cycles?

1) 250 test/wk + 250 deca/wk + 40var/day for 10 wks

2) 500 deca/wk + 40 var/day (dutasteride 2 a wk to avoid dick problemz) for 10 wks

I'm coming from a very mild cycle (only orals)...I'm about 180 lbs 57ft @10bf (diet always in check, not too much supplements...whey,ammino,gluta that's all)

Another friend of mine told me a good option could be:

3) 400-600 primo/wk + 40-50 var/day for 10-12 wks

(obv in all cases i'll do proper pct...i'm looking fo advice about expectations doing 1-2 or 3...thanks)

That oral cycle doesn't count and the 3 you have listed I don't know who told you but that's bad advice.

You should just do Test E or Test C at 500mg/wk for 14 weeks. Get some aromasin and run it at 12.5mg/day for 16 weeks and Nolva for 4 weeks starting at week 18.

You will get great results from this as long as you diest and training are in check.

Fitness is right, keep it simple and run Test, a primo only cycle is very expensive and you'll be let down by the results. The Deca only cycle isn't bad but even boner pills will be ineffective after 8-10wks of use. I suggest doing Test only now 250-500mg wk for 10-12wks then MAYBE on your next cycle you could stack the Deca you have with test. My bread & butter is 500mg Test c & 400mg Deca a wk. I also run caber, armoasin and periodically hcg throughout a 25wk cycle. Just be safe and continue to ask questions, this forum has great reps & Kilos that are here to help.

[lang=it]thanks, i really appreciate replies :)
My exp from this cycle is not gain lots of punds but lean mass...no great size/volume...(for size i'll be on from nov/dec)...now my goal it's to get shredded and vascular (adding some pounds why not) :)

In my head i was convinced to do only deca with some var/win(seems to be a good half way between testo and only oral), but 'deca dick' posts scared me little bit...

(i know that's difficult to know "how much" u gain...but i'm trying to make an idea in my head)

Forgetting price...in terms of lean gains...primo/oxa combo could be considered similar to 'only oral' cycle?[/lang]

That oral cycle doesn't count and the 3 you have listed I don't know who told you but that's bad advice.

You should just do Test E or Test C at 500mg/wk for 14 weeks. Get some aromasin and run it at 12.5mg/day for 16 weeks and Nolva for 4 weeks starting at week 18.

You will get great results from this as long as you diest and training are in check.

Bump that! Will work very well as its your first Test cycle and you dont need anything else. :)

First cycle Test E or C 500 each week split into 250 E3.5D 10-12 weeks.would get an AI for the cycle along with hcg. Get pct before you start the cycle so you have everything you need

I would say test@500mg/wk is great for the cycle. if you want add in 200-400mg of deca. I would be afraid of dutasteride as the are many with bad sexual side effects that sometimes are irreversible plus its for DHT conversion so it would do anything to help deca dick.

[lang=it]so in your opinion there's nothing that's effective against deca-dick...only a test base...[/lang]

how about doing like:

300/400 test e/week 10 weeks
50 var/day final 8 weeks

i've heard var will reduce ar of test :)

PCT will be after 2 weeks from last test shoot w/ HCG-CLOMID-NOLVA

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member