over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd Cycle advice

Big_C

Registered
O.K fella's. I'd like some info on what you think for my 2nd cycle. My 1st cycle was 12 weeks on test cyp with good results. I'm 5'8 190 pds and 41 yrs old and have been working out for 2 yrs. Here is what I'm thinking of running.

Test C 500 mg (weeks 1-12)
Deca 400 mg (weeks 1-10)
D-bol 40 mg (weeks 1-4)

Still up in the air on what PCT I should run as a lot of opinions vary. I would like to hear your opinions on it. I'm also thinking on changing up my training and going to working muscles twice a week while I run this. Thanks for the help!

NPP instead of Deca. It kicks in faster resulting in faster muscle gains and it leaves the body faster at the end of the cycle allowing you to run it all the way to week 12 and stop it at the same time you stop the Cyp. Prolactin related sides seem to be less common on NPP as well due to less overall buildup of Nandrolone in you're system.

Test at 177mg with NPP at 134mg MON/WED/FRI pins for nice even levels.

Dbol looks good. I keep it at 20mg ED PreWo to avoid painful/restricting lower back pumps when dead lifting and squatting and I'm just a low dose long term health outlook guy anyways especially when it comes to orals. It doesn't effect everyone that way though, you'll most likely be fine at 40mg ED.

PCT for me is back on TRT at 150mg/wk Cyp. Someone else with more knowledge of PCT will chime in.

Lastly, if it were me, I'd just do a repeat of you're first cycle. If you're still pretty far from your genetic ceiling then 500mg/Cyp week with a focus on great nutrition should still be able to add slabs of muscle.

Good luck man.

Thanks for the advice. I have been told to use NPP by several people. I like the lower risk with npp, but the reason I decided not to was pinning 3 times a week and I have severe pain in my joints right now and Ive read deca really helps with that. I've decided to go the low dose long term way also. At 41 I want to look good, but not at the cost of my health.

Big C that is a sound 2nd cycle no need to up the doses if you don't have to, Alpha is right good d-bol can give some hella back pumps so 20mg/ed is a good start and adjust if needed, I would reccomend have some Aromasin (exemestane) or Arimidex on hand if you start having problems as far as the deca it will give relief from joint pain but i prefer NPP less water retention and quicker acting and remember if you have unwanted sides from deca in remains in your system for a couple weeks where as npp will be out in a few days, try both not at the same time ofcourse but give deca a short run see how you react. PCT i think for this cycle Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20mg/ed for 4-6weeks should be fine the only way to know if you have fully recovered is to get blood work done

Big C that is a sound 2nd cycle no need to up the doses if you don't have to, Alpha is right good d-bol can give some hella back pumps so 20mg/ed is a good start and adjust if needed, I would reccomend have some Aromasin (exemestane) or Arimidex on hand if you start having problems as far as the deca it will give relief from joint pain but i prefer NPP less water retention and quicker acting and remember if you have unwanted sides from deca in remains in your system for a couple weeks where as npp will be out in a few days, try both not at the same time ofcourse but give deca a short run see how you react. PCT i think for this cycle Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20mg/ed for 4-6weeks should be fine the only way to know if you have fully recovered is to get blood work done

I like Deca and currently on a 12 weeks dbol,test-e,deca cycle and i never had need for arimidex or any but i am now 45 and people in their 40's don't kid yourself and always use Arimidex oe nolva etc cause i didn't feel the need to use them and from one week to the next i had some gyno issues.It wasn't anthing bad compared to some that have gone through it but it was still never the less a problem if i wouldn't have addressed it.
Like i said i like deca but next time i will use NPP .

Thanks for the info fella's. So really what I'm hearing is I should run NPP instead of deca so I can monitor the side effects better? And if that goes ok move to deca on the following cycle?

Thanks for the info fella's. So really what I'm hearing is I should run NPP instead of deca so I can monitor the side effects better? And if that goes ok move to deca on the following cycle?

Well that is definitely a individual choice but i would guess that most who have tried both prefer NPP

I haven't done a lot of research on NPP. What MG should I run with 500 Mg of test? And should I pin EOD or E3D?

I haven't done a lot of research on NPP. What MG should I run with 500 Mg of test? And should I pin EOD or E3D?

EOD would be fine every 3 days at the most 300-400mg should be fine for your first run, i have ran it as high as 700mg/week not recommending this for your first time just saying

O.K fella's. I'd like some info on what you think for my 2nd cycle. My 1st cycle was 12 weeks on test cyp with good results. I'm 5'8 190 pds and 41 yrs old and have been working out for 2 yrs. Here is what I'm thinking of running.

Test C 500 mg (weeks 1-12)

Deca 400 mg (weeks 1-10)

D-bol 40 mg (weeks 1-4)

Still up in the air on what PCT I should run as a lot of opinions vary. I would like to hear your opinions on it. I'm also thinking on changing up my training and going to working muscles twice a week while I run this. Thanks for the help!

Perfect and stick with decanoate. PCT not complicated . The tried n true HCG , clomid and novaldex been used thousands times no need for anythjng else . How about as far as routine goes look into performing your sets and Reps more intensity . After you complete a straight set ad few partials . Do strip set with dumbells for shoulders . Research study various ways to stimulate growth with workout . Find some tips on xrep dot com . Positions if flexion . Extended sets. Watch the huge pros wirk out - they may say do strict sets. Of 6-8 for size but none do . Way back Arnold after set of curls strict did partial reps until failure , Lou ferrigno on pumping iron did partials for constant tension on inclines . Ronnie Coleman does pulses by inches on shrugs , jay cutler add extended sets every part. Yes they got genetics but to bring oneself beyond ordinary and reach potential quicker these details can create hyperplasia activate deepest fast twich fibers etc. all the most recent studies confirm this . How you perform a repetition can make all the difference . Since muscles don't come in a pill no mAtter what you take - get the most for your money and sweat study different methods of doing sets and reps. Otherwise join the masses who never change

Again thanks for the info fella's. I really appreciate it

You can def still run deca if you prefer to pin less often. It's just that perhaps you'd want to run it for longer than 10wks. Personally I don't start to gain an advantage from Deca till around a 5 wk Mark. test/deca/dbol is a bread a butter bulk cycle even for experienced users.
If you don't mind to pin more often then shorter ester would be better as you can better keep your health in check with a shorter cycle.

Best of luck with your 2nd cycle:D

Last edited:
I think I've decided to run test/Npp blend at 600 mg a week. 200 MG EOD.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws