over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd cycle... year off... virgin muscle?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows it goign guys started my second cycle this passed monday... shot 1 cc of test e into right glute (then proceeded to kill legs at the gym)...

i have to admit i rushed the shot and DIDNT massage the area after.... I felt a little twitch in the muscle throught the day. But yesterday and today my right glute is fucking killing me .. its tender to touch, i cant sit on it or bend over all the way, however is not red feels slightly hot but that maybe just me and no fever... im preety sure its not an infection... pins were 1.5 long (same as last cycle)

i used a wellll trusted source on this bored for last cycle as well as the present one. there are a couple of questions i have...

-i used test cyp first cycle, is there any way that i am allergic to the E ester?
- do you think this is just my body reacting to new substance in my body as i havent been on in over a year?

It seems like maybe you rushed it or just maybe a shaky hand.I would sit on a heating pad or a hot cloth on it for another day or so.

Probably just soreness from not shooting recently.

I know my glutes are sore for around 3-4 days for my first two-three pins of my cycle. Probably a bad idea to work legs immediately after too.

Give it a couple days imo.

possibly ..... its def red in the area (could be from rubbing it slighty) but its not swollen up like a ball or anything and i dont feel feverish at all... we will see where this goes... i am scheduled for my next shot tommorow morning... we will see if im able to sit down after

UPDATE:

TODAY I WAS DUE FOR MY 2ND INJECTION AND DID SO IN MY LEFT QUAD.... MY ASS IS SLIGHTLY RED AND WARM... NOT HOT...IT FEELS THE SAME AS YESTERDAY MAYBE A LITTLE BIT BETTER BUT NO APPARENT CHILLS OR FEVER (I DID NOT CHECK IT).....

I HAVE SOME AMOXICILLIN ON HAND THAT WOULD PROBABLY KILL THIS INFECTION IF THATS WHAT IT IS BUT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT OUT THIS SECOND INJECTION TO SEE IF MY GEAR IS DIRTY?

THE SPONER THAT I GOT FROM HAS AN IMPECCABLE RECORD I NEVER REALLY HEARD OF HIS STUFF BEING DIRTY BUT WHO KNOWS......

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

SIDE NOTE... WHEN I WALK I HAVE A LIMP AND IT FEELS LIKE A SMALL BUBLE OF WATER IS BOUNCING UP AND DOWN IN MY ASS) GO FIGURE...

HELP

UPDATE:

TODAY I WAS DUE FOR MY 2ND INJECTION AND DID SO IN MY LEFT QUAD.... MY ASS IS SLIGHTLY RED AND WARM... NOT HOT...IT FEELS THE SAME AS YESTERDAY MAYBE A LITTLE BIT BETTER BUT NO APPARENT CHILLS OR FEVER (I DID NOT CHECK IT).....

I HAVE SOME AMOXICILLIN ON HAND THAT WOULD PROBABLY KILL THIS INFECTION IF THATS WHAT IT IS BUT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT OUT THIS SECOND INJECTION TO SEE IF MY GEAR IS DIRTY?

THE SPONER THAT I GOT FROM HAS AN IMPECCABLE RECORD I NEVER REALLY HEARD OF HIS STUFF BEING DIRTY BUT WHO KNOWS......

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

SIDE NOTE... WHEN I WALK I HAVE A LIMP AND IT FEELS LIKE A SMALL BUBLE OF WATER IS BOUNCING UP AND DOWN IN MY ASS) GO FIGURE...

HELP

Youll be fine.

Soreness is common. It will start feeling better by tomorow.

Infections, from my experience, are hot, not, "just warm". Mine have gotten itchy as well as they progress. n the past I know there were many times I thought maybe I had an infection. It wasn't til I actually got one that I knew what everyone was talking about regarding symptoms. I would give it til the end of the weekend before I started popping antibiotics.

Shooting Test E again already?

Yes I took my second dose today .... Left quad.... Went reaaaalallll smooth... I was sure to be very torough with being steril and I took a shower before and warmed the oil under warm water for 20 seconds.. We will see how I react

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131