over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd day syntherol infection?!

thompson

Newbies
Ive done syntherol in my calves twice. This would be my third day, but there are red areas at the bottom medial portion on both calves. I cant tell if they are warmer than the rest. I dont have health ins. at the moment. Should I get some antibiotics or is this common?? Please help

in my case i always get redness at the injection site just normal for me

?

Did you use a clean needle? Alcohol swabs? Is it red and hard and hot? Watch it closely, it could turn into an infection (possibly cellulitis).

bro there are alot more strange things that will happen with SEO. Its a clean product so as long as you are doing your injections right and cleaning the site good. I dont think you have a infection. just lay off the shot for a few days

THANKYOU GUYS!!

Its not really red more pink. I dont think it is hot. I started some Keflex just to be safe, but I only have 15 pills. Do you guys know of anywhere to get antibiotics w/o a script for cheap, just so I have some on hand???? Better safe than with a $2000 ER bill. Thakyou very much for the quick responses!

If you used sterile inj techniques, it won't be infected, as Syntherol is sterile.

It's normal to be 'pink' at the inj site when you do multiple inj at the same site every day, especially somewhere tight like the calves, and especially if you never had calf shots before. The muscle is just getting freaked out, and it's getting irritated.

The first time that I did calve injections I got freaked out too. My shit got all red, swollen and very sensitive to touch. I think that your calves may be the most sensitive place to do site injects, that's just my opinion. I have pretty good calves so I don't mess with them anymore. You'll just have to get used to the shots that's all!

patk

swelling

the redness doent neccessarily mean infection especially with site shots....back when i was just shooting gear into my bi's they would get a red "sunburn" look to them which i will confess scared me a little until i found out that it was just irritation at the site due to the muscle swelling, which is really what you want to happen with site enhancement. the redness usually goes away pretty quick, and as your muscles adapt it goes away copmpletely unless the volume of oil is increased which will cause the redness to return as the swelling is once again taken to a new level.

syntherol

syntherol is a very good product, painfull at first sure
but the guys that can stick it out will find great results.
Ive used it on an off in shoulders bis an tris for a few years now
never a problem with infections.
raJ

Thanks guys

I got some Keflex and have been taking that for the last 2 days. The redness is all but gone (I didnt quit injecting) I thought it was better safe than sorry. I have been doing the shots since Wed (4 days) and the improvement is already significant. I forgot to mention that on my first day I mixed in a cc of QV enanthate and I think thats what may have caused it. Thankyou all for the quick responses!

Lol, yea that`ll do it.
that qv enintat got some byte, like that lttl shnouser bit ya in the ass.

Phil

You really think it was cellulitus or do you think it was the QV???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131