over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2ND MONTH WITH ALEX

calmuscle

Registered
I don't post much, I mostly just read the posts, and I love it here at PM. Best site around for sure!! But I feel everything Alex has done for me so far needs to be recognized. I have been in the game for the past 25 years. I wish I had Alex in my corner when I was a teen up to now. I know I would be so much further along if I did. But its better late than never right. lol I was not looking to do a show when I first hooked up with Alex. Just wanted to get my bodyfat down and still hold muscle. But the gains I am making so far are making me think about doing a show in the fall. The accomplishments I have made in the last 2 months has taken me at least 6 months in the past. What a difference! The attached pics shows what Alex has done with me so far. I started my prep with Alex on January 1, 2011, at 240, and on March 3, 2011, I was 238. My waist has gone down 2 1/2 inches! I know I have a long way to go, but so far I am very impressed. I have more energy and feel great.

Anyone who has dealt with Alex will tell you what a great guy he is. I couldn't and still can't believe how he answers each and every question, no matter how stupid it might be within hours and some times minutes. They are not quick short answers either. He gives his personal feelings about it also. You can tell he has a true passion and truly loves what he does. That makes a big difference and really motivates you. Hell you get to the point where you don't want to let him down because of all the hard work he puts into you personally. He gives you constructive criticism, yet does it with class and never a d**k about it. You don't pay a prep guy to give you that warm and fuzzy. You pay him to tell you how it is and he does. If you don't do what he plans out for you it's on you, not the prep guy. He's someone who won't let you down. I'd pay twice the rate for the one on one work he does. (But don't tell him, I'm broke. LOL)

We all bust our a** in the gym to get that one compliment. Since I’ve been on Alex’s program I have everyone hitting me up on what the hell I’m doing. I never put my name on anyone, but Alex is someone I would and have. He’s now training my girl and a couple of my boys. Their results have also been great. I have never posted pics of myself on any forum and I have been on several for the past 12 years. But pictures speak louder than words and I feel I owe it to Alex to show people what he done is such a short time. Not trying to sell him to anyone, just putting it out there what my experience has been. I thought I knew a thing or two because I’ve been bodybuilding for so long, but he’s opened my eyes to new ways of training, diet and cardio. If you think you can make it to the top or achieve your personal goals without the right support, wife friends, personal trainer or prep guy then all your doing is cutting yourself short. I look forward to this summer and plan on being at my all time best and if I feel I have made the right gains with Alex then I will hop on stage.

Alex if you read this, thanks brother. You’re a true professional and I consider you a friend. I look forward to my transformation from fat boy to bodybuilder. Lol Thanks for everything and let’s keep rollin! Balls to the wall or nothing at all bro!!!!

Attachments

• 2monthtransformation[1].jpg
    2monthtransformation[1].jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 640
Huge improvements bro!!

No kidding!! Looking GREAT and congratulations on what you've accomplished so far!

looking good

you're huge. you look like you could be on stage now! how tall are you?

Very cool,Alex is very good from what I've seen..And this is adding to the fire for hire ...

Stick with him and you won't be let down.

You have a very solid base bro he'll have you peeled in no time

Awesome! Cant believe you only lost 2lbs..u just lost a ton of Bf, in 2 months..wow

Thanks for posting this man.. i really like the look.. and your not little guy, your a 240lber.. and look it man...

I honestly think you look bigger, quads particularly bigger, smaller waist.. i can see how you weigh the same.. Youve lost quite a bit of bodyfat and now just taking it up a notch too.... so give it a few more weeks and cant wait to update this bro...

Also.. thanks for all you have said man...... its been great working with you.. plus refering me to your friends( prepping 2 of his freinds for the contra costa in 9 weeks).

Latimus: congrats on being the featured member.. i had to give my guy jaydub a shout for doing his first ever contest prep.. but you are more than deserving for it dude.. awesome showing this year man.

Gunsmith: nothing but good words for you man! thanks for all the support

Last edited:
Bro - that is awesome! you are looking solid! great abs - but you had those before under a "protective" layer of fat - LOL What exercises do you do for them? obliques?

And yes Alex is great - I am working with him too so I can hit the stage this summer!

You look awsome.....great work. I have said it many times before. Alex is one of the best around...

Great work bro, looking awesome. Alex is definitely the man, you want for prep.

I'm 5'9 bro.

Yea my abs are my strong body part. They are the first to come in. I don't do much for them. Maybe some rope crunches and knee ups once a week. My legs are the last to come in. F**in sucks. lol

Thanks guys for all the great comments. I'll post updated pics next month.

DAMN LOOKING GOOD BRO!

You look awesome bro and great changes so far!! Your going to be amazed with you results when your done working with him, I guarantee it!!

Thick:eek:Built like a brick shit house man!:headbang: Alex is a great guy to work with. Anyone who has read my posts hear all the time..Alex is a no shit guy! Alex, he looks great. Huge improvements. Hope you compete again man!:headbang: Great freaking job! Can't go wrong with Alex in your corner!

Even in the "fat" photo--if I can call it that-- your abs aren't terrible. Not competition ready or anything, but pretty damn good overall. Gifted in that area.

Looking real sharp brother! Keep it up!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity