over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 day a week training

nicw

Newbies
Hi everybody :) just wanted to get some of the more experienced guys opinions about training each muscle group three times a week like mon\wed/Fri but with only 1 or 2 sets each day but taken to failure wit a drop set,each day would have a different exercise like for chest it would be Mon=barbell press,wed=dumbbell flyes,Fri=incline press etc..would a routine like this be good for muscle growth? To be honest I'm getting sick of the same 5 or 6 day split where u work the muscle once a week or what do u guys think?

give it a try brotha, only way to find out ;)

Hi everybody :) just wanted to get some of the more experienced guys opinions about training each muscle group three times a week like mon\wed/Fri but with only 1 or 2 sets each day but taken to failure wit a drop set,each day would have a different exercise like for chest it would be Mon=barbell press,wed=dumbbell flyes,Fri=incline press etc..would a routine like this be good for muscle growth? To be honest I'm getting sick of the same 5 or 6 day split where u work the muscle once a week or what do u guys think?

I like to change up my work outs every 6-8 weeks just like my food. Honestly if you are actually working the muscle to failure you shouldn't be wanting to train the same muscle again that soon. When I train to absolute failure sometimes the muscle will be sore for 5-6 days.

Hi everybody :) just wanted to get some of the more experienced guys opinions about training each muscle group three times a week like mon\wed/Fri but with only 1 or 2 sets each day but taken to failure wit a drop set,each day would have a different exercise like for chest it would be Mon=barbell press,wed=dumbbell flyes,Fri=incline press etc..would a routine like this be good for muscle growth? To be honest I'm getting sick of the same 5 or 6 day split where u work the muscle once a week or what do u guys think?[/QUOTE

For me personally the ONLY way I could handle that frequency is if the following criteria was met:

1. I would have to be in a calorie surplus
2. I didn't take any sets to failure(keep 1-2 reps in the tank even work sets)
3. I was using rotating exercises each workout
4. doing alot of mobility, soft tissue work for active recovery
5. getting plenty of sleep(7-9hours per night minimum)

I would recommend you put the above into practice if you do try it. of course if your enhanced things change.
Give it an honest go and see if you like it........probably be positive experience if you have been training low frequency lately

Hi everybody :) just wanted to get some of the more experienced guys opinions about training each muscle group three times a week like mon\wed/Fri but with only 1 or 2 sets each day but taken to failure wit a drop set,each day would have a different exercise like for chest it would be Mon=barbell press,wed=dumbbell flyes,Fri=incline press etc..would a routine like this be good for muscle growth? To be honest I'm getting sick of the same 5 or 6 day split where u work the muscle once a week or what do u guys think?[/QUOTE

For me personally the ONLY way I could handle that frequency is if the following criteria was met:

1. I would have to be in a calorie surplus
2. I didn't take any sets to failure(keep 1-2 reps in the tank even work sets)
3. I was using rotating exercises each workout
4. doing alot of mobility, soft tissue work for active recovery
5. getting plenty of sleep(7-9hours per night minimum)

I would recommend you put the above into practice if you do try it. of course if your enhanced things change.
Give it an honest go and see if you like it........probably be positive experience if you have been training low frequency lately

I agree with this post, if food is adequate, and your not training exclusively to failure every set and are training smart, and you ease your way into this program I definitely believe it could work.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws