advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Days Out - Over Shredded for Mens Bikini :)

You might be the only guy on the board who has a problem with getting too big. I think you are actually leaner then I am, and I'm about to step onstage. Jeesh.

Thanks brother! I'll probably get back into the BBing world soon. Or both. Screw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jeremy,
Low fat high carb now. At about 250g carbs spread entirely evenly. 30-40g fat and low protein (believe it or not) mainly just now to keep digestive system easy and waist tight.

Was definitely over cardio-in until about 2 weeks ago. Now HIIT 2x per week and 25 mins steady state post workout at about 80% mhr.

Train first thing in the AM after one meal. Usually cream of rice and some egg whites. Cut out all whey about 2 weeks ago.

I can divulge a bit more upon request. I don't mind sharing here and there.

Thanks!!

I am impressed. Jealous and hateful...but impressed :D

I wish I could get as lean as you, however I always get leanest when I go high protien / low carb.

Can anyone cut up on high carb? Is it just what works for you?

WELL DONE :headbang:

You are shredded to the bone:eek:High carb diets are great. Fat melts off, you feel good and there cheap too. I'm using much the same approach as you again this time.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

iron, care to share your weight training style ?

Sick Shredded bro

Just...crazy.

What's your training split look like, bro?

Do you train any bodyparts more than once per week?

And more specifically...what do you do for abs?

Good luck at the Emerald.

i almost said something that MAY or MAY NOT have been appropriate.

that being said......why do you feel you think you should compete
in the "physique" class...????

and why do you ask the question......"over shredded...???"

:cool:

Tenny,

I don't ask the question "over shredded." I state that in the subject line because take a gander throughout the NPC and you'll see guys that diet for three weeks and call themselves MPD competitors. To me, that's a disgrace. PERSONALLY, I feel that physique should come closer to the look of Classic era bodybuilding, but again, that's just IMO.

I'm a former BBer. I had a 265lb offseason and frankly have no desire to ever be that big again. If I did compete in BBing again, I would have to find a way to make the 212 division work for me. And candidly with a bit more mass on my calves and chest, and maybe a bit in the quads, I could probably pull it off, but at 5'9.5, I would be a pretty stringbean 212 competitor.

That being said, physique is fun. I think it is a division that a standard hasn't been developed in yet, and the business side of me says to seize the opportunity and try to make something of it.

I just love being shredded- to me, there's no better feeling in the world, and I will never sacrifice my own integrity or what I feel is the best look for anything. Except my health, that will always prevail.

I'm on the plane on my way to Seattle now for the emerald cup- time to make it rain!

I will be following this thread...I hope you find time to divulge more in regards to diet (how do your calories taper down getting closer to show time?) and training. I could care less about drugs, it's pretty obvious your progress is primarily from consistency and perseverance on your part, so congratulations! As someone with a bad genetic base for bodybuilding, you have a look I would love to strive for.

Best of luck!

Please let us know how you do at the Emerald cup. It is obvious to me that the only thing that's in question at this time is who will get second place!!

Kind of what i was thinking....to me look plenty big enough and cut enough for open ' bodybuilding' as opposed to physique...But looking excellent!!!

Please let us know how you do at the Emerald cup. It is obvious to me that the only thing that's in question at this time is who will get second place!!

Tom, physique is always a wild card! I'll bring my best and will certainly bring the best conditioning. My physique posing is tough because every fiber of my being wants to FLEX that shit!

It's a great vibe at this show, I am so happy to be here. Great group of people up here. My sponsor is HIT Supps who is the title sponsor this year, so I'm getting some celebrity treatment which is nice :)

Thanks for all the best wishes guys!

You look AWESOME!!

I don't post too often anymore, but I like to keep all of my buds on here posted of my progress. I'm three days out from the Seattle Emerald Cup this weekend and feel like I am bringing some of the best conditioning of my life.

Before I go on and hear that I'm too shredded for men's physique, etc, just let me note that I'm here to bring the best possible physique to the table, not necessarily to conform to what sometimes/part time criteria is set in place for MPD. If I had it my way, I am striving to bring what MPD really should look like.

I'm sitting at 188lbs this morning. I'm happy to post up diet information etc if anyone is interested, but nonetheless here's the updated photos!

As for how things are progressing, they're going well! Picked up by three companies (one supplement, one apparel and one branding) as a sponsored athlete and getting some decent exposure. At the end of the day, this is just plain fun, but I'm not going to risk my family over it. I just love being shredded :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

That is how a man should look! Screw it if anyone complains about your superior conditioning!

You look extremely badass! Well done:)

Do you find with your waist that small your squats suffer. I find when I get real lean I can hold strength or even add strength to most things, but my squats seen to go to absolute shit, even if my leg press and dead lift have gone up. How much you daisy means nothing at the pool or onstage for sure, just curious is all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

everything said....

you look fucking great!.........no doubt

if you feel comfortable with physique, then do it
who the fuck am i to say otherwise...???

good luck brother, you are ripped for sure.

but........but......hmmmm

looks like you could show a movie on that back.. serious width

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic