over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 months on True Proteins Super Test Booster Results as promised

29 men of normal age with normal testosterone levels (not hypogonadal) had their testosterone go up 100 to 304% with clomid usage

Now go have your ng/dl read on testosterone one week after you get off a cycle, think its below 252 ng/dl? NOPE not even close....might even be 3500 ng/dl for alot of guys
Go head and have your ng/dl read on testosterone two weeks after you get off a cyle, think its below 252 ng / dl? NOPE not even close....might be 1000 - 2500 ng / dl for alot of guys
It most likely wont be below 252 ng/dl in the 4th week!

Yet when do 1000's upon 1000's of bodybuilders use clomid? The immediate 2 weeks after they get off cycle...and most bbers use supraphys amounts of AAS.

So much for its because TT is low enough and they must be hypogonadal for clomid to work

So the ester, dose, duration of use, half-life doesnt effect the TT level. As thats your argument?

You have to distinguish between shutdown, inhibition and testicular dysfunction.

When the leydig cells do not get any stimulation (during a course of AAS), the testes become desensitised. Testicular dysfunction kicks in, thats the weak link in HPTA restoration, not the hypothalamus or pituitary.

Take someone on HRT that been shutdown for YEARS, not months or days. They sure as fuck are going to be suffering from testicular dysfunction. Their testes are pretty much unresponsive and need direct stimulation (HCG/HMG).

There is no evidence Clomid or any other SERM will then raise GnRH, LH, FSH and get the testes to secrete testosterone again in that state (on HRT).

Your also arguing using a SERM on cycle will mean less HPTA inhibition. So your telling me using Tamox on cycle (for estrogenic sides) is also going to maintain testicular size and function? Nope. It doesnt. And, if you claim Clomid can, Tamoxifen must also be able to do this phenomenon as its more of an antagonist that Clomid is at bothe the HP and pituitary...

Just because one study states normal, eugondal men get a raise in endo T from Clomid, that doesnt mean it will again raise endo T when shutdown at all. Why? Because of testicular dysfunction.

It's hard to measure the results in the gym and physique wise with this product, it's a gradual progression, but there's NO DOUBT it's had a positive effect on mood, libido, confidence and on down the line with me. Those positive benefits are worth the price alone.

Yes it's not like a cycle while you will gain lbs of bodyweight from aromatization and water retention, slow and steady gains with positive effects in mood testicular function and size libido and drive with the extra ingredients added to help in the the super test booster over DAA alone.
The most significant suprise to me was the surge in aggression and mood, hadn't felt like that in a long time except on first few cycles of low dosed test so I was suprised to feel that way on 100 mg cyp plus the super test booster.

responses in bold

So the ester, dose, duration of use, half-life doesnt effect the TT level. As thats your argument?

No thats what your saying....Im arguing against your statement that clomid absolutely doesnt work unless your hypogonadal (which that study says otherwise)

You have to distinguish between shutdown, inhibition and testicular dysfunction.

When the leydig cells do not get any stimulation (during a course of AAS), the testes become desensitised. Testicular dysfunction kicks in, thats the weak link in HPTA restoration, not the hypothalamus or pituitary.

(this is basic info above, no shit, read my posts over the last many years, Im a huge proponent of HCG 1x-2x a week during a cycle (ala swale's recommendations {see I dont parrot others info, I give the credit where credit is due} and absolutely could give or take clomid usage due to its side effects.... but a while ago you were asking newbie questions on this board and now your parrotting info youve read along with pulling some bullshit with me on that unnamed bodybuilder thread a few months back I didnt respect....so normally when I would probably leave well enough alone because I dont really care, Im arguing a point that I dont see eye to eye with you)

Take someone on HRT that been shutdown for YEARS, not months or days. They sure as fuck are going to be suffering from testicular dysfunction. Their testes are pretty much unresponsive and need direct stimulation (HCG/HMG).

Again your point? Take a look back at my posts over the years and see what Ive said about HCG. You also might find I am either THE VERY FIRST GUY or at least ONE of the very two FIRST guys to bring attention to HMG/Repronex on this board.....there is a precedence to my posts.

There is no evidence Clomid or any other SERM will then raise GnRH, LH, FSH and get the testes to secrete testosterone again in that state (on HRT).

So you are now changing your statement to "clomid will not work in someone who has been on HRT for years who had some sort of dysfuntionality in their HPTA?".....ok I agree with that much more than "clomid wont work in a healthy indiviual at all if someone is on steroids or isnt hypogonadal"..... Every single bodybuilder that ever used clomid at the end of their cycle who still had a pronounced amount of testosterone STILL running thru their body has debunked that.
what is the best scenario for clomid to work? Absolutely clean and hypogonadal no doubt, but it is not inert and useless otherwise as its being used at times as Ive shown when TT is very high.

Your also arguing using a SERM on cycle will mean less HPTA inhibition. So your telling me using Tamox on cycle (for estrogenic sides) is also going to maintain testicular size and function? Nope. It doesnt. And, if you claim Clomid can, Tamoxifen must also be able to do this phenomenon as its more of an antagonist that Clomid is at bothe the HP and pituitary...

Your also arguing using a SERM on cycle will mean less HPTA inhibition I am? I am arguing one fact and one fact only. Your statement that clomid is not inert/useless if there is testosterone in the body whether exogenous/endogenous.

Just because one study states normal, eugondal men get a raise in endo T from Clomid, that doesnt mean it will again raise endo T when shutdown at all. Why? Because of testicular dysfunction.

Last edited:
Yes it's not like a cycle while you will gain lbs of bodyweight from aromatization and water retention, slow and steady gains with positive effects in mood testicular function and size libido and drive with the extra ingredients added to help in the the super test booster over DAA alone.
The most significant suprise to me was the surge in aggression and mood, hadn't felt like that in a long time except on first few cycles of low dosed test so I was suprised to feel that way on 100 mg cyp plus the super test booster.

Would this be something to run simultaneously with a low dose cycle of test to get maximal benefits with limited sides AND maintain regular function throughout?

I'm thinking a low dose of test (300-400mg/week), DAA and humanofort during cycle, and then continue to dose humanofort and DAA post cycle in recovery after discontinuing AAS injections. Does this make sense?

responses in bold

Your still whining about that thread. Grow up Dante. How very mature of you.

Newbie asking questions? Enlighten me. As I have been on these boards for 6-7 years (not here) and I certainly dont go round parroting others advice.

When you learn something new and it has data to back it up, I'm going to be stating it. You can call that parroting if you want (its not), but then you must be of the opinion all boards and their members are parrots, right?

I ask a lot of questions as I enjoy to learn about a wide variety of subjects and I ask (some times directly) to those that know more than me or have accomplished more than me. Tell me where the harm in that is?

Your saying Clomid has the ability to bypass (if you will) the negative feedback loop, which there is no evidence to support that.

Ok, Clomid can raise normal subjects endogenous testosterone level, so do most other SERMs, but that doesnt mean it can again raise it when the hypothalamus, putuitary and testes are not functioning because of AAS usage. Lets see some data backing that claim and stating Clomid can raise TT in those eugondal isnt enough.

Your trying to translate Clomid's ability to raise endo T in normal, eugondal subjects to those shutdown. Your using poor logic.

Why do you think Dr. Crisler, Dr. Scally suggest HCG usage when "on", throughout the cycle? Why not suggest Clomid if it can do the same? Why not justuse Tamox for the same reason and block estrogenic sides too?

If what I stated is pretty basic, I'm pretty stunned you've come to the conclusion you have.

So because Clomid raises endogenous testosterone in normal subjects, it can again raise it in those using exogenous testosterone (cycling, HRT)?

I'm sure you'de agree a eugondal subjects HPTA function IS NOT the same as someone on AAS (shutdown) and is hypogondal?

So its the same?

I am so happy to have found this product.

I have suffered from low T for quite some time. All AAS cause GABA-ergic issues in my brain, essentially turning me into a guy with social anxiety and panic attacks any time I am 'on' (any AAS, or even HRT test doses). My options were to have low sex drive and crap performance my whole life, or get that back but deal with anxiety issues and living in fear on a daily basis. Neither were good options.

Since using DAA, I feel like I am 15 again. Sex drive and recovery are normal again, and I am shocked at how aggressive I am.

I am so happy to have found this product.

I have suffered from low T for quite some time. All AAS cause GABA-ergic issues in my brain, essentially turning me into a guy with social anxiety and panic attacks any time I am 'on' (any AAS, or even HRT test doses). My options were to have low sex drive and crap performance my whole life, or get that back but deal with anxiety issues and living in fear on a daily basis. Neither were good options.

Since using DAA, I feel like I am 15 again. Sex drive and recovery are normal again, and I am shocked at how aggressive I am.

Thanks for the feedback TNH, I think anyone that tries this High quality supertest booster from trueprotein will be impressed with their results -on and off AAS.

I am elated as well with my results and those that have used it the feedback continues to be very good on the super test booster.

It's a year round supplement for me, a new staple in my supplement cabinet for sure.

Would this be something to run simultaneously with a low dose cycle of test to get maximal benefits with limited sides AND maintain regular function throughout?

Yes. Certainly. That's the way I and many others are using it. To keep "function" and drive up all the time-as well as sperm production.
I had planned on using it exclusively by itself, but got excited and start taking 5 caps twice a day and it's been a long time since I felt a surge of my own bioavailable test in a long time. Very pleased with it.

I'm thinking a low dose of test (300-400mg/week), DAA and humanofort during cycle, and then continue to dose humanofort and DAA post cycle in recovery after discontinuing AAS injections. Does this make sense?

I think you will be very pleased with your results using it that way.
With very little side effects.

MG,

Did you have your blood drawn the same time after getting your TC shot when on TC only, then TC+DAA?

First try 150mg/week(50mg 3X per week) with DAA and Humanofort for 4 weeks, also take 250mg IP6 every day.

First try 150mg/week(50mg 3X per week) with DAA and Humanofort for 4 weeks, also take 250mg IP6 every day.

I have gone this route and I think many would be very surprised how well you can do on so little. You might not turn into a monster but the results can be excellent!!!

Did you get your BW done the same time after your TC shot both times?

I dont even see how your TT has increased on DAA/TC. Your basically stating DAA can increase endogenous testosterone even when using androgens that shutdown the HPTA...

How long have you been on HRT?

Those reading are total testosterone (TT), by the way, not free testosterone (FT).

Clomid will not maintain enodgenous hormone output when using inhibitive compounds (AAS). HCG will maintain size and fucntion.

Did you get your BW done the same time after pinning (both tests). This is important as it can vastly change your readings.

For example, getting BW done 2 days after your TC shot will mean higher levels of TT, when compared to getting BW done 7-8 days after your TC shot.

Your on HRT and shutdown, so I have no idea how DAA has made your TT go up. I would have thought it was impossible.

Do you use HCG at all?

So did yo get BW drawn the same time after your TC shot?

MG,

Did you have your blood drawn the same time after getting your TC shot when on TC only, then TC+DAA?

Anyone would think your avoiding this question MG.

Emeric are you using sub-Q shots and is it of TC as well?
Can't remember from your posts but I think you advise small doses of TC sub Q several times a week as stated above.

Thanks for the info but I think I`ll stay with whats working for me Now ! If it ain`t broke then don`t fix it !

Emeric are you using sub-Q shots and is it of TC as well?
Can't remember from your posts but I think you advise small doses of TC sub Q several times a week as stated above.

Yes, I was taking every other day 25mg TC sub-Q. Then I was off taking any test for a long time because my blood desorder (factor5) I am OK now and my MD suggested to stop taking the blood thinner so I am off taking blood thinner medication for over one week and I started to take TC 25mg every other day, I will have a blood test next month to see my test level.

MG
Is it better to use daa in between cycles or during as well? Is there a saturation point with these? Thanks

Just ordered this tonight. I'm pretty excited to try this and to get my testosterone levels back up into the "normal" range.

So you'd suggest only a four week cycle of long estered test? Or would you bump up the dosages after the four week mark and run for 10-12 weeks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity