over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 months post op

hugostiglitz87

Registered
So i am over 3 months post op from laburm surgery. The recovery has been going physical threapy has been going good we just step it up in weights and physical threapy. I was doing resistance bands like 30 lbs worth of weight and i noticed after my p.t. session hours later my shoulder was making a griding nose with popping and minor pain in the shoulder depending on how i rasied my arm mainly front delt pain. its been like this for a week. Please tell me i didnt tear another labrum? could it be impingment or a bicep tendon issue? I noticed alot of my joints are achy so not sure if this has anything to do with that but the paint is around the front delt area... I have lost minor strength in my shoulder movement is good but i feel pain when i do a front raise going up...

Honestly man, without imaging or at least a ortho consult/check up it's just a guessing game.

I popped my knee and thought I tore my meniscus, MRI found ACL, meniscus, MCL, and LCL torn lol. I was limping around on that...It sucks, but tendon/ligament injuries are purely speculation until you find what's going on.

Lots of smart experienced guys here with injuries, and surgeries. Their input will be helpful too

Honestly man, without imaging or at least a ortho consult/check up it's just a guessing game.

I popped my knee and thought I tore my meniscus, MRI found ACL, meniscus, MCL, and LCL torn lol. I was limping around on that...It sucks, but tendon/ligament injuries are purely speculation until you find what's going on.

Lots of smart experienced guys here with injuries, and surgeries. Their input will be helpful too

I know it just sucks I just spent the last 15 weeks of hell no work no gym just to think I fucked up my shoulder going heavier in my physical therapy session. I've been doing really good on recovery to up in till last week. I pray I didnt screw up anything bad.

So i am over 3 months post op from laburm surgery. The recovery has been going physical threapy has been going good we just step it up in weights and physical threapy. I was doing resistance bands like 30 lbs worth of weight and i noticed after my p.t. session hours later my shoulder was making a griding nose with popping and minor pain in the shoulder depending on how i rasied my arm mainly front delt pain. its been like this for a week. Please tell me i didnt tear another labrum? could it be impingment or a bicep tendon issue? I noticed alot of my joints are achy so not sure if this has anything to do with that but the paint is around the front delt area... I have lost minor strength in my shoulder movement is good but i feel pain when i do a front raise going up...

Where was the tear and how big was it? Are you sure it was 30lbs, what exercise(s) were you doing; that is a lot of weight for only being a little over 12 weeks?

Where was the tear and how big was it? Are you sure it was 30lbs, what exercise(s) were you doing; that is a lot of weight for only being a little over 12 weeks?

Umm he put 4 anchors in to attach the labrum. It was only 30 lbs I was really feeling good I didnt feel anything tear just a deep straine on the front delt area then I started hearing popping and griding.... I took my physical therapy slow at first but have been pushing it cause my shoulder felt good... pretty much anything with our stench arm going forward hurts its frosting been putting cbd balm on it taking mk 2866 for healing. It might need more rest and good stretching. I see my ortho next week he going to be piss off if I tore something as I will to.

I was doing front raises and sides raises and stretching with a broom behind my neck. All resistance training is 10 to 30 lbs with resistance bands.

All I feel now is pain when I lift my arm up past my chest and griding and clicking noise

I was doing front raises and sides raises and stretching with a broom behind my neck. All resistance training is 10 to 30 lbs with resistance bands.

All I feel now is pain when I lift my arm up past my chest and griding and clicking noise

Could be scare tissue breaking loose/hitting nerve. I had two or three episodes like you describe with my knee during rehab and my Dr gave me that answer. One day feels fine, next day couldn’t walk. Hopefully no re tear. Good luck.

Put your other hand over your AC joint when you lift your arm and see if it is coming from there?

Not sure what it is just noticed there popping and clicking on right side to. So it could be tendonitis when my arm is rasied and i rotate it clicks or pops like my tendon is popping... no pain in my right but pain in left shoulder were i had my surgery 4 months ago.

Not sure what it is just noticed there popping and clicking on right side to. So it could be tendonitis when my arm is rasied and i rotate it clicks or pops like my tendon is popping... no pain in my right but pain in left shoulder were i had my surgery 4 months ago.

Bicep tendon probably.

I'm really sorry to hear that hugo. Everybody puts a lot of work into their physiques whether it's a hobby or they compete. I hate to hear about an injury, especially a post op injury. Hopefully it's nothing major. Have the doc take a look via imaging before it possibly gets damaged further with more PT. Good luck man!!

I'm really sorry to hear that hugo. Everybody puts a lot of work into their physiques whether it's a hobby or they compete. I hate to hear about an injury, especially a post op injury. Hopefully it's nothing major. Have the doc take a look via imaging before it possibly gets damaged further with more PT. Good luck man!!

I did a teledoc with my orotho on friday and stress to him what was going on and the pain clicking and the popping he just thinks its scar tissue or whatever. Told me to baby it and rest for a week and see where i am at im 10 days into into and so far the same... Ill just be patient with i am considering bp 157 if i can find a good soruce for it.

Bicep tendon probably.

Let me elaborate, was in a hurry when I posted that. The long head of the biceps attaches to the labrum. It is probably popping in and out of the groove that it runs through. I would avoid any overhead or reaching activities until things calm down a bit and seem more normal. Could just be irritated from ramping up the strengthening without achieving enough stability first. I would talk to your PT and see if he thinks it would be better to focus on stability more than strength for the time being.

Let me elaborate, was in a hurry when I posted that. The long head of the biceps attaches to the labrum. It is probably popping in and out of the groove that it runs through. I would avoid any overhead or reaching activities until things calm down a bit and seem more normal. Could just be irritated from ramping up the strengthening without achieving enough stability first. I would talk to your PT and see if he thinks it would be better to focus on stability more than strength for the time being.
Could be bursitis in there?

57677c15bd63608e7eb52c05_Normal%20anatomy%20biceps%20tendon.jpg

Whats going on fellas so I saw my physical threapist today. He did some test and he feels based off the test he gave alot of rotational stuff. He feels its my bicep tendon. He doesnt know if its torn or a partial tear. or He thinks it might be really strained scar tiss inflammtion etc. I dont know but the pain is really bad when i have my had behind my back and im reaching up hurt all in front of the delt area. And its still cracking and popping. Really disapointed been off work over 15 weeks ive been feeling great 2nd week back and shoulder feels worst off then before. Really a mind Fuc....

Whats going on fellas so I saw my physical threapist today. He did some test and he feels based off the test he gave alot of rotational stuff. He feels its my bicep tendon. He doesnt know if its torn or a partial tear. or He thinks it might be really strained scar tiss inflammtion etc. I dont know but the pain is really bad when i have my had behind my back and im reaching up hurt all in front of the delt area. And its still cracking and popping. Really disapointed been off work over 15 weeks ive been feeling great 2nd week back and shoulder feels worst off then before. Really a mind Fuc....

I tore my labrum, but didn't need surgery PT fixed it (well strengthen the muscles around it). Surprised they did surgery, was the original tear bad? perhaps you just tore a small piece this time and PT will help it out.

So say you originally tore 40% off, so they stitched it back up and it was at 100%. Then maybe you tore 5% off this time if it doesn't hurt bad, 5% is nothing. So that would be one good scenario you may have a 95% intact labrum. I can attest that with a small labrum tear, a good PT can strengthen the rotator cuff muscles that you wont be limited it all (if its only a small little tear now). My popping and clicking have went away over the years.

But def listen the docs and don't push too hard.

Had shoulder reconstruction jan 23, think its called superior capsular reconstruction. have been doing pt at home, too many people in and out of pt ofc. Was washing dishes a few nights ago, and got the most intense pain, and its still sore, and if i make the slightest movement at times, hurts like hell. Still able to do pt, doesn’t hurt then. My hope is its just a muscle strain of a muscle that hasnt been use post surgery, and that its not a torn graft. It hurts to touch the top front, but doesnt really hurt until i touch, or the occasional slight movement pain. I do know that if this surgery does not take, my only option is replacement, and i dont want that

Been a month now and I'm getting irritated the pain comes and goes been taking it easy as I can. I still don't think I tore anything or else I'm sure I would be in constant pain. But the popping and grinding noises are annoying been doing p.t. been doing all sorts of treatments and I had a cortizone shot 2 weeks felt ok for a little while better. Hard to say its improving some days are better than none. Currently added npp and bp157 a few weeks ago so will see how that goes. I'm still training biceps back pretty much anything opposite of shoulders and chest been doing alot of restisance band training and stretches. My ortho said it could be bursitis and scar tissue in there not helping and adding the popping and clicking. He did an xray he didn't seem to concern. So far doing a cbd balm and taking advil here and there.

Hugo has the doctor done an MRI at any point to see what else might be going on within the shoulder?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear