over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 months post op

get an MRI. Don’t bill insurance, find a cheaper place and pay out of pocket. I’ve had to have a few. Out of pocket it’s like 200 bucks vs insurance With my 2000 dollar deductible. I had to paid that 1300 bucks.

Hugo has the doctor done an MRI at any point to see what else might be going on within the shoulder?

No if it gets worse ill mention it to him. My ortho pretty stubborn but he wants me give it more time let it rest finish p.t. I am 4 months post op. My shoulder was feeling great up until a month ago I am not sure how I strain it.

get an MRI. Don’t bill insurance, find a cheaper place and pay out of pocket. I’ve had to have a few. Out of pocket it’s like 200 bucks vs insurance With my 2000 dollar deductible. I had to paid that 1300 bucks.
My insurance will cover most of it if my Dr signs off on it.

No if it gets worse ill mention it to him. My ortho pretty stubborn but he wants me give it more time let it rest finish p.t. I am 4 months post op. My shoulder was feeling great up until a month ago I am not sure how I strain it.

Where did he put the cortisone shot? I'm not sure that is real smart following surgery as that will inhibit the healing and recovery and weaken the structures.

Reactions: Bio
Where did he put the cortisone shot? I'm not sure that is real smart following surgery as that will inhibit the healing and recovery and weaken the structures.
he njection near bicep tendon near the shoulder humerus right in the middle hurt like he'll

he njection near bicep tendon near the shoulder humerus right in the middle hurt like he'll

Yeah, I would do an MRI arthrogram, but being so close to surgery, it may be difficult to get an accurate assessment.

Yeah, I would do an MRI arthrogram, but being so close to surgery, it may be difficult to get an accurate assessment.
Its werid. How 3 months after surgery i was getting more active with lifting and stretching i screwed something up. I pray I share my Ortho confidence i didnt tear anything. My stupid shoulder was better off prior to surgery. The good thing is i have full range of motion just WERID with griding and cracking like sound. It scares me lol.

Gonna go get MRI out of pocket on the 16th my ortho is a stubborn prick and im in pain i want to know what is going on in my shoulder. Scared i might of tore something i pray i didnt either way if i did i aint getting anymore surgey..

Let me elaborate, was in a hurry when I posted that. The long head of the biceps attaches to the labrum. It is probably popping in and out of the groove that it runs through. I would avoid any overhead or reaching activities until things calm down a bit and seem more normal. Could just be irritated from ramping up the strengthening without achieving enough stability first. I would talk to your PT and see if he thinks it would be better to focus on stability more than strength for the time being.
I can see you are experienced in this.
I am also interested in what would you suggest for stability work as being over 40 I am also having shoulder and other issues.

Have a nice weekend

Let me elaborate, was in a hurry when I posted that. The long head of the biceps attaches to the labrum. It is probably popping in and out of the groove that it runs through. I would avoid any overhead or reaching activities until things calm down a bit and seem more normal. Could just be irritated from ramping up the strengthening without achieving enough stability first. I would talk to your PT and see if he thinks it would be better to focus on stability more than strength for the time being.
I am also I interested in what would you recommend for shoulder stability rehab/prehab protocol seeing that you are experienced in this.
As being over 40 I am also having shoulder and other issues.

Have a nice weekend

Been shopping around for mri places so far most of them say I need a referral even as a cash patient. How do I get a mri with out a referral my ortho stubborn and wants to wait I'm like no I'm in paid dude I want to rule out possible labrum tear. I found a place near me will do it for 270 mri without contrast thing s his mri machine is small and I have anxiety in small places but I can fix that with a norco or something. It will be worth it. Just want to see what's going on in my shoulder.

Been shopping around for mri places so far most of them say I need a referral even as a cash patient. How do I get a mri with out a referral my ortho stubborn and wants to wait I'm like no I'm in paid dude I want to rule out possible labrum tear. I found a place near me will do it for 270 mri without contrast thing s his mri machine is small and I have anxiety in small places but I can fix that with a norco or something. It will be worth it. Just want to see what's going on in my shoulder.

Without contrast will not show the labrum.

Actually it is a MR arthrogram that you need, they inject the dye into the shoulder as opposed to shooting contrast into a vein. You can sometimes somewhat see a labral tear on an MRI but it is tricky and hard to be really conclusive. Especially so shortly after surgery, I would go for the clearer picture. You may want to ask member "Got Game". He would know better whether you could really even tell at this point(so soon after surgery). I'm not positive that if its something small that it would be possible to pick up this soon after surgery.

Actually it is a MR arthrogram that you need, they inject the dye into the shoulder as opposed to shooting contrast into a vein. You can sometimes somewhat see a labral tear on an MRI but it is tricky and hard to be really conclusive. Especially so shortly after surgery, I would go for the clearer picture. You may want to ask member "Got Game". He would know better whether you could really even tell at this point(so soon after surgery). I'm not positive that if its something small that it would be possible to pick up this soon after surgery.

I just talked to my Ortho he put in a mri with out contrast because he said he would be able to see inflammation if any and he said he would be able to see a tear. I trust him in what he doing.

But also on a side note I added s23 the sarm and I'm reading that its also faked with winny but I trust the guy he a big sponsor on here. Because I just noticed all over my body achy joints every thing cracks throughout the day and I have felt more dried out. I'm only on my trt dose test also added some npp to see if that helps with inflammation in my shoulder and added 10 mg of s23 just to try it heard good things about it. But I stop it see how my joints feel in a week.

Could be the issue. Two months after back fusion surgery was going through the same
thing. Popping loud enough to hear it across the room and the grinding. thinking I seriously screwed up in therapy went back
to my neurosurgeon. He explained that yes it was combination of scar tissue inflation swelling of the tendons and muscle tissue
But you have to get things moving again, stretch out and loosen that scar tissue other wise it will freeze up and loose mobility. Coarse you've had reattached tendons and any noise would scare the hell out of me too.

Could be the issue. Two months after back fusion surgery was going through the same
thing. Popping loud enough to hear it across the room and the grinding. thinking I seriously screwed up in therapy went back
to my neurosurgeon. He explained that yes it was combination of scar tissue inflation swelling of the tendons and muscle tissue
But you have to get things moving again, stretch out and loosen that scar tissue other wise it will freeze up and loose mobility. Coarse you've had reattached tendons and any noise would scare the hell out of me too.

I'm taking time off right now because that front part of my delt near the bicep head is sore painful.

got the mri cd i cant even read any of this stuff lol.

Attachments

• mri.PNG
    mri.PNG
    455.8 KB · Views: 9

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member