over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 months post op

WELL THANK GOD NO TEARS... But let me tell you my shoulder hurts way more before my surgery ever actually. The tendonits or burisits what ever is killer let me tell you hearing your shoulder grind 5 months post op is not fun. I guess i just have to take it easy... Which is hard for me to do... LOL

Attachments

• Mri results.PNG
    Mri results.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 16
WELL THANK GOD NO TEARS... But let me tell you my shoulder hurts way more before my surgery ever actually. The tendonits or burisits what ever is killer let me tell you hearing your shoulder grind 5 months post op is not fun. I guess i just have to take it easy... Which is hard for me to do... LOL

If after your doc sees the the report and images; if he doesn't have any ideas, you may want to see a physiatrist if your PT can't figure it out either. Assuming there is no tear, with a good physical examination, someone should be able to figure out what exactly is going on. Based on everything you've said thus far, there is something thats being missed.

If after your doc sees the the report and images; if he doesn't have any ideas, you may want to see a physiatrist if your PT can't figure it out either. Assuming there is no tear, with a good physical examination, someone should be able to figure out what exactly is going on. Based on everything you've said thus far, there is something thats being missed.
My ortho has seen report yet. I just got the report like a hour ago. I'm happy to read no tears. But sucks because I want to get back to being pain free and no clicking. Patients I'm trying it's hard... my ortho did order a better mri called a 3t. Once insurance approved it will see what's up with my old 32 year old ass.

so I feel the pain has subsided slightly with the npp I've been cycling and started mk677 -ibutamoren I feel the last couples weeks being on 25 mg has been helping with the inflammation and bursitis still have work to do. The mk677 has decreased my sex drive slightly and the hunger is increased but ill get use to it. And my sleep has improved

Well 7 months post op 4 months with this griding and clicking pain in my shoulder based off my mri says I have alot of inflammation and bursitis in my shoulder and bicep this past month my bicep started giving me issues and its all painful. So I had 2nd opinion and the ortho said same thing rest it activity modification if not he will have to go back in there and clean it up which id rather not unless it gets worse off. I havent been working out to crazy just been calble work and light reps on everything my shoulder feels amazing once I get it warm up and the blood flowing just when it sits for to long the pain is back with the popping and griding. Im. Currently taking npp with my hrt and mk2677 and ostraine to help with healing so far soso I think. Been doing trigger point threapy and deep tissue massages hurts like hell but worth it to break up all that fluid in my shoulder.

Any other supplements im missing to help with inflammation?

Honestly man, without imaging or at least a ortho consult/check up it's just a guessing game.

I popped my knee and thought I tore my meniscus, MRI found ACL, meniscus, MCL, and LCL torn lol. I was limping around on that...It sucks, but tendon/ligament injuries are purely speculation until you find what's going on.

Lots of smart experienced guys here with injuries, and surgeries. Their input will be helpful too

i did 2 ortho check up mri is attached

Attachments

• 20200529_093525.jpeg
    20200529_093525.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 6
So this happen well carrying my trash cans into day. Did I really tear my bicep tendon? After all my surgery this year with my shoulder??

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_140916_525.jpg
    IMG_20200819_140916_525.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member