over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 More Questions about SLIN

yardrock

Registered
1) As my carb source (drink) after injection which would be better, Twin Labs Ultra Fuel which contains 100 grams of carbs/35 grams sugar. Carbs from Maltodextrin, Dextrose and Fructose or ABB Blue Thunder 43 grams carbs/ 17 grams sugar. Carbs from Maltodextrin and High Fructose Corn Syrup?

2)The ABB Blue Thunder also has Protein. My post workout drink contains 50 grams of protein 10 grams of Glutamine and 10 of Creatine. Should this be consumed after Slin injection or just carbs?

3) Lets say I was lifting for an hour to and hour and a half and then doing cardio for 45 minutes, should I inject slin after weights before cardio or after cardio?

this is what i used to do with good results...

inject slin 30min before the end of my workouts. 15iu hum-r

then conusme 100grams from a drink(ultrafuel but i really liked the natures best drink) at the end of my workout then drive home 15min then consume 75grams whey and 50grams carbs...

G.E.R.M said:
this is what i used to do with good results...

inject slin 30min before the end of my workouts. 15iu hum-r

then conusme 100grams from a drink(ultrafuel but i really liked the natures best drink) at the end of my workout then drive home 15min then consume 75grams whey and 50grams carbs...

i was doing in the morning 5iu and 10iu after my training with 100gr of carb drink and 70gr of protein drink.that worked preaty good for me.actualy very good ;)

I wouldnt do cardio post workout while using slin. If you take the slin then do cardio, you could risk burning up too much sugar and go hypo. Not a good idea. Seperate your cardio from your workouts. I would also like to see you buy whey, maltodextrine, and dextrose seperate and make your OWN post workout drink. 50/50/50g each. That way your sure of its content plus no fat. Anything else your not sure about? Slin isnt something to play with.

With cardio, you'd actually burn off the insulin shot as well. You wouldn't go hypo but you wouldn't be doing yourself any good.

And that really seems like a lot of carbs. I know there's the old standby rule of 10carbs per 1iu, but if anything, that number is on the conservative side. Excess carbs on slin can still make you fat. When using slin, I take in just enough carbs to not fall into hypoglycemic shock. Feeling sleepy and dopey is not hypoglycemic shock. Having trouble staying awake is. A lot of people make the mistake of gorging themselves with carbs as soon as they feel a bit sleepy. They way overdo it. And that makes you fat.

TooPowerful4u said:
I wouldnt do cardio post workout while using slin. If you take the slin then do cardio, you could risk burning up too much sugar and go hypo. Not a good idea. Seperate your cardio from your workouts. I would also like to see you buy whey, maltodextrine, and dextrose seperate and make your OWN post workout drink. 50/50/50g each. That way your sure of its content plus no fat. Anything else your not sure about? Slin isnt something to play with.

Definitely a good idea to make your own post-workout shake so you know exactly what you are getting. I used to have a shake with simple sugars and 50g+ wpi and then eat two plain chicken sandwiches and I never had a problem and was pleased with the results (no fat gain at all). I'd always have jelly beans or sugar lollies with me (on me) just in case. Get drowsy and you start chewing a few. If you are gonna drive home or somewhere from the gym, make sure you've got em in the centre console. IronMike

Thanks guys. I am on my way to the drug store!!

actually

Ethan James said:
With cardio, you'd actually burn off the insulin shot as well. You wouldn't go hypo but you wouldn't be doing yourself any good.

And that really seems like a lot of carbs. I know there's the old standby rule of 10carbs per 1iu, but if anything, that number is on the conservative side. Excess carbs on slin can still make you fat. When using slin, I take in just enough carbs to not fall into hypoglycemic shock. Feeling sleepy and dopey is not hypoglycemic shock. Having trouble staying awake is. A lot of people make the mistake of gorging themselves with carbs as soon as they feel a bit sleepy. They way overdo it. And that makes you fat.

You are right -- but the main thing is to stay away from FAT after a slin poke... Feeling sleepy should DEF NOT be ignored... It can be rather pleasant, and b4 you know it -- you will be out cold, and in trouble. I have been there myself. I am kinda wierd, I ABSOLUTELY do not reccommend doing this; I welcome the hypo feeling, I play w/ fire in a sense, but I like to just go to town in the kitchen when I am in this state...

My main point is that I have personally noticed I can gorge myself with carbs, (usually a good shake with plenty of dextrose for that quick response) rice, pots, and not put fat on --- however when I eat fat after slin, WATCH OUT!

for anyone wanting to use slin. please do your homework before you go using it. not something to mess with. plus you have to factor in the changes in your apearance it can have. not being as hard, overall look can be compromised from the size gains it can give. unless your competitive and plan on being at least a heavy or super heavy why bother. slin is just not something to take lightly. thats basically the message here. use carefully and good things can come. use wrong, and your done

I know people are going to get pissed that I am saying this, BUT...

In MY opinion it's harder to kill yourself with low blood sugar than people think. And I'm only speaking from experience. I had a girlfriend for about 2 years that was a Type I diabetic. Throughout out our relationship she was completely reckless and acted as if her diabetes was non-existant. She drank with the best of them many nights a week. She would check her sugars and take insulin shots while drunk. And I'm talking 15iu Humalog (fast acting) shots, sometimes less than an hour before passing out.

No less than 4 times in the two years we dated I would wake in the morning and not be able to wake her up. While she was out, I'd check her blood. I remember once specifically it was 18 (normal is 85-100). And who knows at what point in the night it bottomed out, her blood sugar was probably at that point for hours... So then I go into the kitchen and mix up a paste of sugar and OJ and with a straw slowly drip the paste down her throat until she woke up. And the craziest part was as she came around, it got worse before it got better. She'd litterally turn into a beast at first, clawing, biting and screaming at me. I'd usually go get two of my roommates to hold her down during the process. Within an hour or so she'd come back around to the land of the living and all was okay.

Now, please don't misunderstand me and think I am condoneing this. She was / is an idiot for doing that to herself and to those around her. I am simply stating that we, as bodybuilders, don't get to nearly that point and we get worried. And that if this girl was not in a hypoglycemic coma, as long as we play in somewhat safe, we will be fine.

-EJ

I agree with EJ, it's not as easy as many may think to go hypo. However, I don't think that anyone should use slin without some extensive research.

EJ- just for the record, your ex was crazy :eek:

BigHeavy

Well I think you guys need to see what I saw

I seriously want you fellas to realize that slin can and WILL kill you if you fuck around. This happened last summer to me:

I went out and had a beer with some of my buddies, and ended up crashing at their house -- my house was actually only a few blocks away... at 8 am all of a sudden I (and I SWEAR it was like this) was awakened by a sudden urge to go home ASAP... I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep -- nothing doing..something TOLD my ass to go home...Well I jogged home, opened the door and HOLY SHIT was I not prepared for what I saw...

I found my gf's body slumped over the coach, coffee table knocked over, glass shattered...and she was SOAKED in sweat. I panicked, had no idea what the hell had happened.. I could JUST feel a heartbeat, she was completely unresponsive. I was scared stupid, and immediately called my buddie to come to my house, (since he was blocks away) fuck the ambulance, it would be faster if I took her to the hospital. I kept yelling at her in hopes she would respond -- her beautiful eyes were open but they sightless..fucking sightless. So my buddy got there, we picked her up, she was stiff as a board (total cramping) and we drove FAST as hell down to the hospital...on the way she started foaming at the mouth, and making a slight whimper. I really was getting worried now -- her eyes rolled up in her head.

We RUSHED into the hospital, and I told the nurse to immediately give her some dextrose, glucose IV with potassium. She started asking idiotis questions like "why would she do this etc" I FLIPPED the fuck out needless to say. I waited in the other room for what seemed like days, crying my eyes out. The dr. came out and told me she was gonna make it -- but barely...
He was surpised she made it. In another 30 min she would have been gone forever. Her blood sugar was 15 and dropping..

She had accidentally taken a huge dose of humalin R --- she mixed up some gh in the fridge, where I had a bottle of slin.

Under an hour, she had fallen asleep, had seizures (the coffee table) and the rest you heard.

The shit can put you to sleep, and fucking kill you... NEVER take this shit lightly NEVER.

Last edited:
HEY IVAN!!!

NO SHIT!!! Did she make a full recovery??

HOw goes the football??? The team here asked me to play...I am headed to practice this next weekend.

Blood sugar..

My five year old nephew is a type I diabetic and I can say that you blood sugar levels are nothing to play with. When we first started learning how to dose his shots his mother almost killed him by giving him too much and not feeding him enough. When we got him to the hospital his arms were stone cold, he was turning blue, and was totally unresponsive. If you take it please be careful and don’t take chances.

He is fine by the way, and can now dose his shots himself.

J

OMG you never heard this story??!! Talk to Stew about it. She made it ok, but she talks to me about it sometimes...she tells me she could feel herself dying, I will have to tell you more about it in person or on the phone.

MORE AND MORE drama on the team man, it never stops..I was so sick of the crap that happened a few weeks ago. Truly sorry man, I truly am. Try to hook up with a dude named Josh Queen -- he is a monster, and a damn good fb player. We were pals for a long time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws