over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 or 4 dumps a day!

kinglewy

Banned
This might sound wierd but how do you guys deal with taking 3 or 4 shits a day? In the morning I wake up have my breakfast and a cup of coffee and take my morning shit and within and hour or two I can feel the next shit starting to come on. About lunch time I amtaking another one and so on every couple hours.
I understand that if you fill yourself full of food every couple hours it is going to eventually be coming out every couple hours, but the thing I hate is that I basically walk around all day feeling like I gotta shit and even when I do go to the bathroom I feel like I cant get it all out.
Does anyone else deal with this all day? I know I can't be the only one?
Is there something I can take that would flush me out real good once a day so I am not wiping my ass all day? Thanks guys!

why do you shit so much? shit is waste, something you're body can't do anything with. if you're eating that much and basically just crapping it out, when do you continue?

Wow, is nothing off limits here?

why do you shit so much? shit is waste, something you're body can't do anything with. if you're eating that much and basically just crapping it out, when do you continue?

I am destroying food all day long! I am up 30 pounds in 7 weeks and I don't know what my body fat is but I can see my abs about the same as when I started so my gains have been great. I am always hungry and I eat a nice size meal every 2 hrs.

baby wipes are a must.....

baby wipes are a must.....

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking the same thing at the store today but I was with a friend and didn't want him asking why a grown man needs wet wipes ha ha! I'm gonna grab some for sure though!

3-4 per day would be improvement for me, lol. Cutting, bulking, precomp, it doesnt matter, im always going. makes it hard to work. I like to be hydrated, but cutting my water back is the only thing that gives me any relief. Going to try probiotics...

As long as the stools don't become too hard or watery/runny you should be fine. I've heard a few different doctors and health experts say that its normal and healthy to have 2 or 3 bowel movements per day. Some even say that you should have a bowel movement for every meal you eat. More food also will mean more waste probably. Make sure your drinking plenty of water, enough so your urine is light in color and that you eat some type of fiber with every meal.

Im exact opposite. I have a 24 hour cycle. You can set your watch to my one. Big ben has nothing on me...LOL

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking the same thing at the store today but I was with a friend and didn't want him asking why a grown man needs wet wipes ha ha! I'm gonna grab some for sure though!

My question would be why doesnt a grown man have wet wipes? They keep your ass clean after you wipe with regular toilet paper. Its hygienic=)

Try upping your fiber intake - sounds sort of counter productive, but I had the same issue with going 2-3 times a day, but not feeling "empty" afterwards. I take powdered psyllium husks after every meal along with probiotics, and the difference is incredible. No bloating, and I really seem to be digesting food and absorbing nutrients better.

Definitely baby wipes even when I'm off still Shitting a lot. I still have plenty of baby wipes buy em in bulk got em at work, home, even in my truck cuz I'm always Shitting everywhere I go

3or4 dumps a day

Thought I was the only one. Glad to hear its normal for guys eating a ton. I eat about 8 times a day, starting at 5 am and finishing around 10:30. I've tried baby wipes too. Seems to burn a bit. I think we get the unscented hypoallergenic kind too. Anybody have the burn issue and what product fixed the burn??

take psyllium husk (like metamucil) before every meal and i promise you won't even need toilet paper anymore. nevermind baby wipes! i can't even tell you how perfect my bowel movements are because of it... other types of fiber keep you regular but psyllium husk specifically is the key....

you will achieve POOPHORIA!!!!

No burn issue other than when I don't use wipes or lifting heavy I tend to get raw ass or hemroids medicated baby wipes maybe the ones for hemroids might work better

take psyllium husk (like metamucil) before every meal and i promise you won't even need toilet paper anymore. nevermind baby wipes! i can't even tell you how perfect my bowel movements are because of it... other types of fiber keep you regular but psyllium husk specifically is the key....

you will achieve POOPHORIA!!!!

X2 I drink metamucil in the morning and my bowel movements dont bother me anymore.

I take a dump at least twice a day. But 3 or 4 times a day is nothing unusual for me either, especially when I have coffee. :D Have heard its a good thing and a bad thing from bros as well as docs, but most docs say more is better than less. The body is discharging things he doesnt need. As long as your keeping or gaining weight I would worry.

If its frequently liquid or diarea or you have a very hard time keeping it in, i.e. spontaneous combustion ;), I would go see a nonmedical practisioner and see what you can do to clean up your digestive system. There are many ways to get such a problem under control quite easily.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws