over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 or 4 dumps a day!

Nothing unusual for me to take 2-4 craps a day. Especially with coffee its nothing crazy when I take a crap twice in the morning.

As long as its not a constant race to get to the toilet (spontaneous combustion :D) and its not constantly watery, I think you are ok bro.

When bulking i used to have about 4-6 a day.

however you should not be feeling unfinished business as something your eating doesnt agree with you or you need more fibre.

Cheap protein really messes your guts up or did for me.

I'm 3-5 times a day regular! My doc says that's perfectly fine... It detoxifies your system better...

completely agree paul i was loading up on protein and bsn(up to 6+) made me shit a hell of a lot more than my usual(2-4) and now i use optimum nutrition hydroway

baby wipes are a must.....

If you use them don't flush them down the bog, my ex missis did all the time and i had a 300 quid bill to get them out of drain which had about 4 foot of shit built up in it. The slightest rough edge or join in pipes they will snag and build up. Bit off topic but don't wanna see anyone lumbered with a bill. In assuming baby wipes are the same over im the us, ie non bio degradable

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

they do sell biodegradable wipes in the u.s. just read the label

I try to avoid any food that would tend to aggravate an already active digestive system. I have these issues and the only thing for me that has helped is cutting down on the amount of protein per serving and upping the amount of servings. This way my body is better able to absorb the nutrients I'm putting in. this isn't always easy but it does the trick. Also, I've stopped eating egg whites. You wanna talk about the shits! Egg whites send me to the bathroom and challenge me to get there on time if you know what i mean:eek:
Peace to y'all
M2M:cool:

This is like the worst side effect from the kind of eating you do while bulking. Wet wipes are a def must!

I go 3-4 times a day I thought that was normal.

This might sound wierd but how do you guys deal with taking 3 or 4 shits a day? In the morning I wake up have my breakfast and a cup of coffee and take my morning shit and within and hour or two I can feel the next shit starting to come on. About lunch time I amtaking another one and so on every couple hours.
I understand that if you fill yourself full of food every couple hours it is going to eventually be coming out every couple hours, but the thing I hate is that I basically walk around all day feeling like I gotta shit and even when I do go to the bathroom I feel like I cant get it all out.
Does anyone else deal with this all day? I know I can't be the only one?
Is there something I can take that would flush me out real good once a day so I am not wiping my ass all day? Thanks guys!
Your okay as long as you wash your ass after each dump otherwise you'll be walking around with a shitty ass all day. Wiping with tissue along just aint gonna get it you need to apply soap and water to your butt hole and scrub then rinse.

I try to go at work a lot so I get paid for shit.
Don't forget it's not just food waste, your organs are filtering your
blood also - pretty much any waste will get pissed or crapped out (hopefully).

Yeah I went 4 times today by noon:eek:
Normally 3-5 is normal for me. Lots of fiber in the diet and the volume of protein. Seems about right to me.

And another vote for wipes. I have them in every bathroom at home and have them in ziplock sandwich bags at work. When its time I grab a baggie from my desk, put it in my pocket and adjourn. Gotta be fresh and clean :D

Your okay as long as you wash your ass after each dump otherwise you'll be walking around with a shitty ass all day. Wiping with tissue along just aint gonna get it you need to apply soap and water to your butt hole and scrub then rinse.
If I shit 3-4 times a day without baby wipes my ass would be so raw I couldn't walk. Lol

I genuinely found this a problem, and i found out it was just what i was eating. For example i have 4 solid meals of carbs and protein throughout the day, if i had potato for every meal ill be non stop farting and crappin, but when i have rice never ever, ill visit the toilet maybe once if lucky. Just food choices, also i found gluten free products are absolutely great in stopping this

3-4 times a day

I eat 6000 calories a day in
Fish, Rice, Steak, Cottage cheese, apple sauce, raw eggs, and bananas.

3-5 shits, usually like clockwork after a good meal. Piss about 6-8 times a day.

3-4 times here

All I do is poop poop poop no matter what
got food on mind i can never get enough
and every time I step up in the kitchen
all my weights go up
and they stay there
and they say yeah
and they stay there
food in, food out, food in, food out
cause all I do is poop poop poop
and if you bulkin’ up put your hands in the air..

I usually go 3 times before I leave for work. Right when I wake up, then after I walk the dog/am cardio, then just before I walk out the door I get that rumbling :mad: I'll actually have my cooler full of food in one hand and my gym bag in the other walking toward the door. It's just part of the deal man. You have to eat to get big and food has waste.
Shit happens :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner