over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Problems in the last 24-HRS

mp5navy187

Banned
So i was involved in a car accident last nite just front End damage not the end of the world even thou i just got car. And yes it was my fault. Im ok tho.

Second I had my endo apt today on my only day off and ive been stressed out with my car accident and work this week. That when it came to my blood pressure it was high though they never have the size that fits my arm and that topped off with anxiety/stress it was doomed from the start 150/98.... HIGH

I see my endo for my hrt and we havent had any blood work in over 6 months so me thinking he was gonna write me a lab for blood work he did in house blood work and i just remebered that im running Test E 300 from a sponsor here my test levels will be high totally caught me off guard usually i tamper down when it comes to blood work and seeing my endo... It has been a shit week for me esp the last 24 hours and endo has caught me off guard last year to with blood work and my levels were high and he was pissed and told me not to self medicate myself or he wont help me.... So im back in the same boat a year later and im afraid he will pull me off hrt once he gets back my blood work im not sure what he will do but he isnt stupid he knows how much test he has me on and where my levels should be at. He has me on test c 200 mg every 10 days... And asked me when i last pin myself i told him monday or tuesday....

So what should I do i see my endo in 2 months for another follow up. I know for a fact my levels will be high unless my gear is under dosed which it usually isnt..... I just hope i can b.s. him and come up with a story in the next 2 months. I dont want to get off trt.... And he concern with my blood pressure cause it spikes alot when i see him every so often...

Im only on Test E with a Anti E and running some halo. My blood pressure shouldnt be high ive never had problem only when on tren or good ass winny....

I will retest in a few hrs once im relaxed at home i have a blood pressure monitor a legit one...

At the end of the day i need to learn how to relax and ease my mind its hard im only 28 this has been a battle all my life from a young kid... A.D.H.D. And Anxiety and stress is a muther fucker...

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate mishaps .i feel you on the blood pressure issue .the last 3 times I went to my doc they always say my bp is high ,150/90 .i check my bp all the time and it's been 125/78 .so the last time I said something to the nurse about my bp always being high at the office and she used a bigger cuff and low and behold my bp was normal .

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate mishaps .i feel you on the blood pressure issue .the last 3 times I went to my doc they always say my bp is high ,150/90 .i check my bp all the time and it's been 125/78 .so the last time I said something to the nurse about my bp always being high at the office and she used a bigger cuff and low and behold my bp was normal .

Same thing when I get home check it im in the "normal" range as you are... Its werid its all mental to sometimes the mind plays tricks on me...

And yes Ive been to the cardiologist Ive have a echocardigram trest test everything he said everything looked normal... about 8 months ago...

Well I switched from my left arm to my right arm and did it a few times and it looked better than at drs uploadfromtaptalk1442625077963.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

About the BP. Use your own machine and bring it in to compare with your doctors. I did, along with 4 years of data. We concluded that my machine is accurate and I tend to get white coat syndrome. It is very common....

What is white coat sym

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Same thing when I get home check it im in the "normal" range as you are... Its werid its all mental to sometimes the mind plays tricks on me...

I have the same problem. I'm on bp medicine and even with that I usually run at about 135/85 or so. But as soon as my Dr. checks it at her office I'm 150/90 or more. I told her as soon as I sit here and you walk towards me with that cuff my pressure goes up. She just laughs, but I think it's true. Lol.

Is it ok to workout with mildly high B.P.?? Im a pre workout junkie to btw :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity