over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Syntherol questions for experienced SEO users

SJR7674

Banned
I just ordered 1 bottle of Syntherol and 1 bottle of the original pump n pose (synthol). Going to be puttiing them to the test to see which gives better gains. I'll post the results after 30 days.

Here are my 3 questions with regard to SEO useage:

1) How does the body go about disposing of all of those MCT oils when it starts to breakdown. I f we are talking about 100 ml (at 14 grams of fat per ml, that is 1,400 grams of fat or about 13,000 calories, or close to 4 lbs of fat). Does the body store this as fat? Should these calories be counted when dieting for competition?

2) Will these fats cause artery blockage when released into the system?

3) Will this not be a huge strain on the Kidneys to dispose of this much fat?

Just some questions I'm wondering about before I pump 200 ml into my body over the next 30 days. The experiment will be on my delts and bi's.

Let me know what you guys think of these questions, or if you have ever had any of them answered by a doctor or nutrtionist. I know we would all like to believe that these SEO's stay in our muscles for unlimited amounts of time, but eventually the body has to dispose of them

Not sure how you can effectively compare the two if your taking them simultaneously?!?!

1) Body absorbs the fat just the same as oil in gear - I wouldn't worry about adding it into your fat intake.

2) No more than any other similar fat - I suppose it could contribute to blockage if you're one that's prone to that sort of thing.

3) :confused: I didn't know that fat metabolism was hard on kidneys.

xcel

Last edited:
Kidney's

Interesting about the kidney's I can think of 2 of the 3 pro's who are having "heath issues" right now that were 2 of the biggest SEO users, from those 1 is confirmed kidney's problems other I am not sure.

Kidneys do not deal with fat.
Fatty acids are not filtered, but are either oxidized or converted for storage in the liver. Small amounts of free fatty acids in serum can be used for fuel by muscles, but most fat in serum is bound to protein as VLDL, LDL or HDL.
A very insignificant amount of fat may be stored intramuscularly, but contrary to what the Weider supplement company advertized some years back, intramuscular fat is no issue for definintion, only subcutaneous fat.

I should've add that ketone bodies, which can be thought of loosely as incompletely broken-down fats, or by products of fat metabolism, can be filtered at the kidney.

SJR7674 said:
If I we are talking about 100 ml (at 14 grams of fat per ml, that is 1,400 grams of fat or about 13,000 calories, or close to 4 lbs of fat).

Uhm... 1ml weighs 1 gram... So each bottle would have a total of 100g of fat - 900 calories. Even if you use a whole bottle in a week, and the whole amount would dissipate in that week (it doesn't, obviously) you would only have an extra approx 130cals/day.

Re: Kidney's

eye_candy said:
Interesting about the kidney's I can think of 2 of the 3 pro's who are having "heath issues" right now that were 2 of the biggest SEO users, from those 1 is confirmed kidney's problems other I am not sure.

Those were directly related to their diuretic use/abuse.

Maybe Im a little skewed, but syntherol is a miracle. Everything grows very well except my calves. I have tried nearly everything. My calves are over an inch bigger already and I havent even started my second bottle yet (still havent received it). IMO with the results this stuff can help produce you are really nit picking.
Do you honestly think that this stuff could put more of a strain on your body than a glass of wine?? What would make you think that fat is metabolized in a different way when it is injected?? If that was true dont you think it would stand to reason that it would have a different biological availability?? ex... gluconeogenesis is a very inefficient way to produce glucose from proteins or other nutrients. Maybe in a different time span, sure. Give the syntherol an honest try (at least 2 bottles). You will not be disappointed.

Possibly...

Possibly, the BB community is so ignorant because not enough people read anything but muscle magazines. These exist to sell supplements, and with that goal, confusion is a good thing because it keeps people searching for "the answers," and being willing to constantly try new, unproven products.

Recently, supplement companies have been adding scientific references to their add copy in an attempt at legitimacy. However, many times if you actually read the studies they quote, you'll find the studies misinterpreted in a variety of ways. The classic example of a few years back, was the use of ORAL arginine/ornithine supplementation to raise gH levels. This notion was based on a study where gH levels were increased through the INFUSION of some 30 gms of aginine/ornithine!

OK, I'll stop ranting now LOL!

Thanks for the math lesson

I don't know where I came up with 1,400 grams of fat, I think that I was thinking that each ml was equal to 1 gram of fat, when in fact 15ml=1 gram of fat. Now at least I understand why calories are not that big of a concern when injecting that much oil.

Xcelbeyond, it is very easy to see which product gives better results while using them at the same time, Synthol goes in my left bicep and Syntherol goes in my right. We will see what difference in size, pain of injection, etc each product gives.

I have a couple more questions with regard to injection sites. It seems that everyone has a slightly different take on this. If anyone can actually offer a anatomical or scientific reason behind their answer I would greatly appreciate it.

Delts:
I have read that you want to come straight down from the ceiling and inject into the delt right past the clavicle bone. I have also read that you should just come in from the side and shoot straight into the head

Biceps:
I have read that you only shoot directly into the bicep peak. I have laso read that you should shoot into both heads in several different places.

Chest:
I have read that you should either shoot down into the outer chest at a slight angle from the ceiling. I have read that you can hit the lower part just over the nipple and straight in. I read that you can shoot straight into the upper chest. But the I read you should hit a side chest shot and hit the upper chest parallel with the floor and into the thickest part of the upper chest.

Chest is what I really need to bring up to match my other body parts. Can this be accomlpished using SEo's being as it is such a large muscle. Any instruction on how to and how much to use for chest from experienced users would also be greatly appreciated

pump n pose can't even come close to syntherol. i have used both and there is just no comparison. also pump n pose was way more painful than the syntherol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws