over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 things about Aromasin

JOKER

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
3 things about Aromasin/Exemestane:

1. Administration- Aromasin should ALWAYS be taken with a meal that includes at least 30g of fat. Aromasin is fat soluble meaning it needs to be able to bind to dietary fat in the stomach in order for it to be metabolized in the body. If you take it on an empty stomach, or with a meal that includes little to no fat, it will not be metabolized fully and will be far less effective than it should be. It does NOT need to be taken preworkout, for any reason. I don’t know where that idea comes from, but it’s false.

2. Timing- it is not required to take Aromasin daily in order for it to be effective, or to “keep blood levels steady.” That’s a falsehood. Despite its 24 hr halflife, Aromasin actually produces its highest estrogen suppression 2-3 days after being administered. Taking it every other day is fine, and will produce just as good of a result as taking it daily.

3. There is actually one really good reason to prefer Aromasin over other AIs. After discontinuing use of Aromasin, it does not cause estrogen levels in the body to rise to supraphysiological levels, sometimes referred to as estrogen rebound. This estrogen rebound is common after stopping Arimidex and Letrozole, but does not happen after stopping Aromasin. This, IMHO, is the main reason to prefer Aromasin over other AIs.

Here’s a link to the info on suppression timing.

SXRIPT
[email protected]

So oestrogen rebound is actually a thing? I thought it was just when people finished a cycle with high E and it fucked then up when their androgens came down

So oestrogen rebound is actually a thing? I thought it was just when people finished a cycle with high E and it fucked then up when their androgens came down

Yes, letrozole and anastrozole don't permanently bind to aromatase enzymes. This can cause an estrogen rebound when it exits the body because there is a lot of aromatase circulating.

Is everything you post copy and paste?
Or is any of this from your writing- experiences?

4. stay the hell away from it and other aromatase inhibitors unless battling gyno

Is everything you post copy and paste?
Or is any of this from your writing- experiences?

Pretty sure he just creates new threads to get people to see his signature/promotion.

Doesn't reply to questions either. Only in his sponsor thread.

I reply all the time. But yes some of it’s my writing and some is copy and paste like most guys. Just sharing info, not trying to boost myself or anything. If it’s that big of a deal maybe I should share stuff I find that I think is interesting. That’s the only reason I post this stuff. Let me know.

Aromasin actually has a 9 hour halflife in males and peak suppression (for a single dose) at 12 hours. You are quoting data from studies on females.

Please show your evidence that aromasin doesn't cause 'rebound'? This is complete broscience based on the fact that is suicidal and doesn't coincide with study data whatsoever.

I've been saying this for like 10 years...

He's very knowledgeable and spends every day studying. He shares the subject he's on that day. Its really hard to find studies on 250lb male bodybuilders. His post won't cater to everyone but will help keep the newbies from being reckless. Getting people to the contribute to the topic is like pulling teeth. Aromisin is a basic subject but he shares some pretty in depth studies on average.

All good just checking.
The site has always been for advanced members. Lately I see more and more of
Copy and paste and what look like “plugs.

To me I’m looking for more of what has or has not worked based on experiences.

I'd suggest citing the author of what parts who copy and pasted, it's only right. No problem in C&P, but you need to give respect to where you copied it, and possibly the author if available.

I'd suggest citing the author of what parts who copy and pasted, it's only right. No problem in C&P, but you need to give respect to where you copied it, and possibly the author if available.

What BMJ said!

He's very knowledgeable and spends every day studying. He shares the subject he's on that day. Its really hard to find studies on 250lb male bodybuilders. His post won't cater to everyone but will help keep the newbies from being reckless. Getting people to the contribute to the topic is like pulling teeth. Aromisin is a basic subject but he shares some pretty in depth studies on average.
Yikes, could you brown-nose any harder?

4. stay the hell away from it and other aromatase inhibitors unless battling gyno
Personally I would rather titrate my aromatizables.

I don’t use asin on TRT when cruising. Once I hit 500mg test with anything else in a blast I will add 12.5 mg and go from there. I tend to like less Asin and more e2 to keep strength up.

IMO, there are more negative side effects of lowering e2 than keeping it a bit high with higher TT.

Adex never worked for me, always felt tired and found it really hard to regulate e2. But I had crazy rebound with adex when I used it a long time ago.

Aromasin is strong shit.
Personally is the only AI that stops my nipples growing on test, neither arimidex or letrozole ever worked in that regard (all AIs i use are pharmaceutical). It also dryes me out better than adex and letro, but if i overdo it's one of the worst things for my dick.
One of the problem with aromasin is that its effects last longer than its half life. It depends from your own rate of aromatase synthesis. And that rate can vary over time due to many factors (amount of aromatizable androgens, hcg, bodyfat and so on).
Aromasin has also cumulative effects over time.
I know some people that at 500 mg of test per week put estradiol into the dirt just with one 25 mg tablet of pharma aromasin, proven with blood works.
For me is very difficult to find a sweet spot with exemestane and it depends greatly from other compounds taken with test (for example with masteron i need less aromasin, with tren i need more of it).
But once i find that sweet spot, i feel and look great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131