YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks on Labpe's GHRP2/cjc1295 w/o Dac 5x a day...whoa.

desoxymethylt

Registered
so I was given the opportunity to play around with whatever peptides I wanted from Labpe (great guys!). this was my first time trying peps for anything more than once a day before bed. Went hard in the paint at 5-6 times daily of 100mcg mod and ghrp2. time difference is three weeks. the only other thing I have been taking is test E dosed at 300mg a week. I am up 7lbs from 183 to 190 and I have been on a caloric deficit of 2000cals/day.

EXOC4.jpg

If you've never done peps 5-6x a day I highly suggest it. Joints have never felt better. First few days you get very tired but after that it's not even an issue. And the results, oh man.

That's just crazy for a before and after. Look like a different person.

Are you still running the peptides or was three weeks the planned duration? Also, what is considered normal dosage for those?

Any other sides besides being tired, and are you planning top check bloodwork, bodyfat, etc. as a before and after?

2000???....2000calories below maintenance is that?

What about cardio....

Can you go into more detail as that change in 3weeks is crazy...ive not done that in 3weeks with dnp and peptides. lol

Big contrast in those two pics, what times of day were you taking the peps?

Big contrast in those two pics, what times of day were you taking the peps?

thanks mate. I would normally dose something like

upon waking (fasted) 6am
before gym (fasted) 11-12am
right after workout (still fasted) wait 15 min and eat pwo 2pm/3pm
right before third meal (around 7pm)
before bed (12am)

sometimes I'd through another one in depending on my schedule and if I had extra time in a fasted state.

2000???....2000calories below maintenance is that?

What about cardio....

Can you go into more detail as that change in 3weeks is crazy...ive not done that in 3weeks with dnp and peptides. lol

1 twenty minute session of cardio done in that 3 week timespan. I actually cut all cardio out because of the calorie deficit. that's 2000 calories a day total, not under TDEE. my RMR should be something like 1900~, I workout 5 times a week 2 hours each session at a constant pace with no breaks in between sets. usually 25-30 sets per bodypart. don't pay attention to weight at all just get in the zone and feel everything out. HR stays steady at around 140bpm throughout the workout.. usually go through 3 or 4 liters of water per workout.

That's just crazy for a before and after. Look like a different person.

Are you still running the peptides or was three weeks the planned duration? Also, what is considered normal dosage for those?

Any other sides besides being tired, and are you planning top check bloodwork, bodyfat, etc. as a before and after?

I'll probably continue in sprints, 3 weeks high frequency dosing, 6 weeks 2-3 times a day. no effects on bloodwork (I have it done every 8 weeks) last results had cholesterol and everything come in good, triglycerides 33, hdl 66, ldl 90 something, total cholesterol was under 180.

One side effect that I get EVERY SINGLE TIME I dose, roughly 3 - 5 minutes post injection is a rush of heat and a pounding in my head, feels like alot of pressure in my temples and on each side of my neck (where the lymph nodes are). it subsides in 2 or so minutes. Guess that's how you know its working!

the normal dosage for the peps is 100mcg of each or 1mcg per KG of bodyweight..but 100mcg of each is easy enough.

3 weeks on peps and 300 test. 7lb up on 2000 calories. Cmon! :)

Did you experience any hypo during workouts from pre-inj pre lifting?

Thanks for the responses. Having any issues with injection sites? 5x a day every day has to be taking its toll.

Surely you can avoid that hunger by eating straight after seen as alpha has proved you dont need to wait after pinning before eating.

Surely you can avoid that hunger by eating straight after seen as alpha has proved you dont need to wait after pinning before eating.

I practice intermittent fasting, no hunger!

Thanks for the responses. Having any issues with injection sites? 5x a day every day has to be taking its toll.

not at all mate! I use 1/3rd cc 31g slin pins for peps. I hit all over the front of my torso (stomach from pelvis up to under the chest) and every spot in between, also lower back. The thing is so small it doesnt even make a mark.

Did you experience any hypo during workouts from pre-inj pre lifting?

only ever experienced hypo feeling once. I took biotin and my shot, it was about an hour later than I normally go to workout so I was fasted for about 17 hours and I felt it come on hard, as soon as I put some food in my mouth saliva was POURING out in gulps. That was the closest call.

Fantastic how well peptides rehydrate muscle from flat to what we see here, u look good mate, i had a similar effect on only 2-3 shots per day, 14lbs in 10-14 days is quite common tbh when in a depleted state. I get fed up of the puffy water retention of ghrp2 tho, but nothing beats the pumps and constant fullness imo.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Did you dose if u woke up in the night too then mate?

Can you give us an idea of your diet breakdown too please.

That is the mechanism of action? By what PATHWAY are these gains occuring? Via an increase in HGH??

Is this an advertisement? Those pics look suspicious, almost like one was a YOUNGER guy..just saying..

If I do the peps any more than 2x a day, it def starts to hurt my libido. How did 5x dosing affect yours?

Is this an advertisement? Those pics look suspicious, almost like one was a YOUNGER guy..just saying..

going tohaveto agree with ross on this one...

The only reason why I would call bs. is because there is no way you are fasting on ghrp 2 LOL NO FUCKING WAY .... Ipam maybe but Ghrp2 LOL NO FUCKING WAY

either way you look good no matter whatthe protocol was

going tohaveto agree with ross on this one...

The only reason why I would call bs. is because there is no way you are fasting on ghrp 2 LOL NO FUCKING WAY .... Ipam maybe but Ghrp2 LOL NO FUCKING WAY

either way you look good no matter whatthe protocol was

Ive been doing IF for awhile now... months. I get hungry for sure but nothing that coffee doesnt fix. I'm usually busy enough at all times so that I can keep my mind off food.

could be the different lighting. I'm a young guy mate, early 20s. I think I was also more tan three weeks ago as I've spent a solid month working 12 hours a day with no time to go to the salon or sit outside.

If I do the peps any more than 2x a day, it def starts to hurt my libido. How did 5x dosing affect yours?

now that I Think about it yeah I've been less interested..never had a high libido in the first place so it's not a big deal. 300mg of test usually makes that a non issue anyway

just seeems a lot to achieve in 3weeks

To be honest I didn't even notice over the three weeks. I look in the mirror this morning and decided to take some before/afters. when I saw it side by side it was a "wat" moment.

That is the mechanism of action? By what PATHWAY are these gains occuring? Via an increase in HGH??

I'm not too sure. remember I am also on 300mg of test.. I know that doesnt SEEM like alot but with the right diet and training + the increase in GH and igf1 pulses it could very well be.

Did you dose if u woke up in the night too then mate?

Can you give us an idea of your diet breakdown too please.

not if I wake up in the middle of the night. usually too groggy and just stumble to the bathroom to pee half asleep. my diet is lean gains. then my bodyweight x10 in calories. 1g protein per pound of weight (usually ends up being more) and the rest an assortment of calories usually from peanuts, rice, grains and fruits. The diet is something that needs to become alot more strict actually...

Natural GH release equals lots of water and fullness. He looks good but in 3 weeks its just some awesome glycogen retention.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner