over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Weeks Out From MuscleMania Canada Show

Northwatch619: Well because I slightly tore my hamstring 2 years ago.

Wounds of a Warrior …..You’ve got all the potential so take those wheels and back to their limits once you feel your body has healed. Keep all posted of your progress in the next few weeks.

b-boy said:
very impressive mattT! small waist thick arms and shoulders and a wide back, and legs aren't bad either, i have been impressed with you since i first seen your pics at bb.com a while back, you have a lot of potential bro! and will be one thick middleweight!

Thanks, yes i hope i make it in as a middle weight, im alredy down to 174.5lbs in the morning.. So who knows after i drop my water what i'll weigh, i just want to come in as tight as i can...

Looking good Matt. Great Potential.
Best of luck at your show.

You have incredible potentail Matt---as much as any amateur Ive seen on these boards, your lats set up your entire physique and any muscle loss getting shredded to the bone isnt going to matter on you as much as the next guy (whose back dissapears because he has reached extreme leaness)---your flared proportions will always stick out in a lineup. An example of this would be comparing Mike Mattarrazo to Orville Burke. Orville even at an extreme leaness would always have those flaring lats and he would stand out in every single pose regardless---Mike would lose his back when he was extremely lean and besides the front DB would lose impressiveness in all other poses

Your going to do extremely well now and in the future

DOGGCRAPP said:
You have incredible potentail Matt---as much as any amateur Ive seen on these boards, your lats set up your entire physique and any muscle loss getting shredded to the bone isnt going to matter on you as much as the next guy (whose back dissapears because he has reached extreme leaness)---your flared proportions will always stick out in a lineup. An example of this would be comparing Mike Mattarrazo to Orville Burke. Orville even at an extreme leaness would always have those flaring lats and he would stand out in every single pose regardless---Mike would lose his back when he was extremely lean and besides the front DB would lose impressiveness in all other poses

Your going to do extremely well now and in the future

Thanks alot Dogg for the great comments, really keeps me motivated during these last 2 weeks to keep training hard.. Especially after coming down with an intestinal virus :( Im ok now.. Are you the guy that trains David Henry? and other top bbers? Think iv seen you around before..
Here's a side chest shot, i need to work on my upper chest and maybe my lower chest as well. I rarely do decline chest exercises, i use to just have not been doing it lately for some reason.. Also need to bring up my rear delts as they are lacking to...

Attachments

• Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 012.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 012.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,084
Here is my take on your pics. I really think youve got the potential to do some great things in the future. My job lets me see tons of people who compete and rarely do you see someone with SEVERAL good body parts. Its like you can look at someone and see that there is a complete package there just waiting to be brought out when the time comes. Your taper is off the charts. You have a great advantage over a lot of other competitors. Like DC was saying, even when you get very lean you are not going to loose that wide look that makes you stand out. I saw your legs a couple years ago and they looked really good. The shape is there and with your genetics its only a matter of time before they become a stand out body part. As a middle weight, you easily look like a Light heavy. I know you still have a couple weeks to go and when your water is gone you might look a bit different. But if that is you flat in those earlier pics, I think dry and carbed up you are going to crush your class. You have a bright future. Good luck man, have fun, and give em hell.

AWN2004 said:
Here is my take on your pics. I really think youve got the potential to do some great things in the future. My job lets me see tons of people who compete and rarely do you see someone with SEVERAL good body parts. Its like you can look at someone and see that there is a complete package there just waiting to be brought out when the time comes. Your taper is off the charts. You have a great advantage over a lot of other competitors. Like DC was saying, even when you get very lean you are not going to loose that wide look that makes you stand out. I saw your legs a couple years ago and they looked really good. The shape is there and with your genetics its only a matter of time before they become a stand out body part. As a middle weight, you easily look like a Light heavy. I know you still have a couple weeks to go and when your water is gone you might look a bit different. But if that is you flat in those earlier pics, I think dry and carbed up you are going to crush your class. You have a bright future. Good luck man, have fun, and give em hell.

Thanks bro.. Im going to work my ass off this coming up offseason to bring up my legs.. As you said the shape is there, i just need to keep developing them and my calves.. Yes im fairly flat in those pics, carbs at around 100g on that day.. So 2 weeks to go will see how things turn out, i will make sure to post pics here from the show..

Man you short mother f*ckers got it GOOD. ( just kidding). Matt you're looking great man. Those arms and tiny waist.

As said early and I'm sure you already know, you're potential is SCARY. Kick butt big guy.

dude, you do look very good- i think I saw a couple pics of you in the offseason and you seem to get fat if I remember correctly, but you look great when lean imo- great bodyparts like mentioned and I think you will fare well in bodybuilding and this show- good luck and you are still young like me so just stay consistent!

Jon

Thanks guys, ok some updated pics taken tonight at the gym.. I started water loading so im taking in 12 liters of water a day now, so i feel bloated as hell!... 1 week to go :eek:

Attachments

• Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 016.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 016.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 852
  • Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 006.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 006.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 790
  • Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 012.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 23rd 2005 183lbs Full Stomach 012.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 814
your looking crazy mattT but would like to see some full body shots to see overall conditioning and symmetry! You look like your really ON bro, and should do damn well! IMPRESSIVE!!!

b-boy said:
your looking crazy mattT but would like to see some full body shots to see overall conditioning and symmetry! You look like your really ON bro, and should do damn well! IMPRESSIVE!!!

Yes i know im going post pics from the show.. My legs will take till last min to come in altleast decent i hope.. There are not as tight as my upper body as my legs need alot of work.. Its my 1st show so will see how they come in :(

You look great ! Your vascularitie is crazy for a naturel !

Can you give some insight in your training and diet thoughts ?

looking good bro , but in that before and after pic im quite confused :confused: they almost look exactly the same? in a 2 years span there should be a very noticable difference, thats just from my experiences tho, good luck and let us know how it goes im sure youll pull off a 1st place peace.

Vander_V said:
looking good bro , but in that before and after pic im quite confused :confused: they almost look exactly the same? in a 2 years span there should be a very noticable difference, thats just from my experiences tho, good luck and let us know how it goes im sure youll pull off a 1st place peace.

Thanks Vander, im a fan of yours think you have a great classic physique.. Yeh there's only a 10lbs difference between the 2 pics... And in that 2 year span i had almost taken a year off of training.. Then got back into it late 2004, and know this is what i look like... All my measurements are bigger by about and 1'' to and 2'' in some body parts.. So im happy with my progress, its slow and steady, but now things will pick up i will try and come in around the 190's ripped next year if that's possible, as i have the support and people backing me up now that i need..
Thanks again bro
peace.

MM Cn Show

Mat,

Your gains are visible and solid for a natural and that’s what counts. Your MM pose with the great vascular genetics will bring the house down on the judge. Keep us post with results. Best of Luck to you Mat.
NW

Northwatch619 said:
Mat,

Your gains are visible and solid for a natural and that’s what counts. Your MM pose with the great vascular genetics will bring the house down on the judge. Keep us post with results. Best of Luck to you Mat.
NW

Thanks NW: Everyone else who has seen this pic has said they can see that im a bit bigger, harder, and more vascular.. And im happy with the gains i have made thus far.. As i said earlier though, im going to kick it up a notch this offseason and try and add a good 15lbs of muscle.. Now i know that will be hard to accomplish, but anything can be done if you put your mind, body, heart, and soul into it.. And yeh the MM pose is one of my favorite poses to do.. So i will be hitting alot of those shots on stage forsure!
Thanks
MattT

You look great !

you can put pics offseason? please

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads