over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks out pics.

Dude you look like shit :eek: :D lol Yo dude for real i am eating 3 of these Big Macks right now and they are sooooooooo good.... dude you gotta get one ...here maybe this will help.... omg so good

Attachments

• mcdonalds_quarter_pounder.jpg
    mcdonalds_quarter_pounder.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 816
TooPowerful4u said:
Dude you look like shit :eek: :D lol Yo dude for real i am eating 3 of these Big Macks right now and they are sooooooooo good.... dude you gotta get one ...here maybe this will help.... omg so good
MOTHA FUCKA:mad:

VANDER YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THEM WITH THE 250 POUND VERSION FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO..you were looking preety scary then..lol;)

LATS said:
VANDER YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THEM WITH THE 250 POUND VERSION FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO..you were looking preety scary then..lol;)
Thanks man you and a few others were the only ones pushing me for that size , most thought i was getting to big and too fat :p .

:eek: V, Damn those pics photo-shopped....unreal!!

TooPowerful4u said:

3 week out TP to do list:

Tidy up V's pad (vaccuum, wash floors (wax also :mad: ),touch up paint if needed, decorate appropriately with nick nacks for filming..(you know, Queer Eye stuff)

Clean and Press V's wardrobe

Detail vehicle (inside too :mad: )

stock up pantry, supplements, make sure fridge is topped off with quality foods, beverages

pre-arrange all V's appt's to make room for film crew, get necessary ok's and rescheule as appropriate

oh ya, make sure you are at the gym 15 minutes before V arrives, clear out necessary pathway for the movements that day. Find a couple little guys to be working out that can be filmed panorama style to offset V's physique.

chop chop :)

marshall said:
3 week out TP to do list:

Tidy up V's pad (vaccuum, wash floors (wax also :mad: ),touch up paint if needed, decorate appropriately with nick nacks for filming..(you know, Queer Eye stuff)

Clean and Press V's wardrobe

Detail vehicle (inside too :mad: )

stock up pantry, supplements, make sure fridge is topped off with quality foods, beverages

pre-arrange all V's appt's to make room for film crew, get necessary ok's and rescheule as appropriate

oh ya, make sure you are at the gym 15 minutes before V arrives, clear out necessary pathway for the movements that day. Find a couple little guys to be working out that can be filmed panorama style to offset V's physique.

chop chop :)

i think u have me confused with yourself bro, as most will agree. Problem is... ur gonna first have to have ur lips surgically removed from his arse lol

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A PLAN, VANDER....

YOUR PHYSIQUE IS ALWAYS IMPRESSIVE. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DVD PROJECT.

Vander,

Great job! Physique is more balanced between upper and lower than ever before -- at least from the photos I've seen.

Yeah...I know. Competition doesn't fit your plans right now. Just forgive all of us BB fans who know what a loss that is to the sport!

Ken T.

KenT said:
Vander,

Great job! Physique is more balanced between upper and lower than ever before -- at least from the photos I've seen.

Yeah...I know. Competition doesn't fit your plans right now. Just forgive all of us BB fans who know what a loss that is to the sport!

Ken T.
Thanks Ken Im trying my best, Competition isnt in the near future I just have too much going on right now and the urge just isnt there i guess, also Im the best man in my good friends wedding comming up in September then following that I'll be standing up in another friends wedding 2 months later both weddings are outta state so I will have to travel, besides that Im just at that point in my life where Im not really sure what the next move is , This dvd kinda keeps me in the BBing ball game which im thankful for, Im also planning something very special for my lady comming up in 07 in Europe so my hands are full financially if you get my drift ;).

Once again thanks bro for the kind words.

TooPowerful4u said:
i think u have me confused with yourself bro, as most will agree. Problem is... ur gonna first have to have ur lips surgically removed from his arse lol

lol, ok "stud" If speaking up for someone when they are constantly being picked apart by people is ass-kissing, so be it. I guess "most" will disagree with that huh? Considering Vander and I have never talked, I'd say ass kissing is pretty far removed from the list big guy.

Hey Vander always needs friends like you around to make sure cycles are posted, financial information disclosed and life history is shared. G, what would he do without you. lol

I can see a change in attitude towards Vander since those couple of threads and it's all for the positive, so I think it did alot of good from that point of view. Like it or not, no one really disagreed with me oh powerful one.

If the shoe was on your foot, I would've spoken up for you, but when someone isn't praising you about something, you are the first to pipe up and tell them to quit pissing in your cheerios (ironic huh).

I thought Hernon was being quite nice to you when he complimented you by saying that you may place top 10 in Nationals one day, yet you told him to get off your thread and stop ruining it.

You can tell me what "most" think of that I suppose ;)

Impressive

hey man, just want to say VERY impressive physique. Good balance. Great quads, just get em ripped up with clear separations!

MikeHeavypecs
NPC/IFBB Judge

mikeheavypecs said:
hey man, just want to say VERY impressive physique. Good balance. Great quads, just get em ripped up with clear separations!

MikeHeavypecs
NPC/IFBB Judge
hey thanks Mike, Just in the last yr my legs have been responding quite well, I changed my leg training up and it seemed to have worked a bit , I still need them to be bigger and more seperated thats for sure.

heres a pic of my legs when i first ever started training them age 24 try not an laugh to hard.

Attachments

• age24.jpg
    age24.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 476
Vander_V said:

Wha' up boy? Lookin' filled out and thick. What's that waist size, 27"?

Oh what do your arms measure V and how tall are u?

PEACE

nuteboy said:
Wha' up boy? Lookin' filled out and thick. What's that waist size, 27"?

Oh what do your arms measure V and how tall are u?

PEACE
after 3 years of posting on here and now u ask me these question :p well my waist can get down to 29 if im shredded, right now its like 31. My arms are 20s, when bulked up they can reach over 20 and im 5'9.

Vander_V said:
after 3 years of posting on here and now u ask me these question :p well my waist can get down to 29 if im shredded, right now its like 31. My arms are 20s, when bulked up they can reach over 20 and im 5'9.

Yeah i'm slow in the head. I thought I asked before and just forgot but I guess I didn't. At the time i'm just "WOW" by your shape but this time I said wait what are those measurements.

Looking really good V. Really good.

PEACE

What up Vander, it's Q. Man that's some bad lightin cuz I see u i the gym and you look much better than that!! I've only been in AZ three weeks and I go into the gym and see this cat and I'm like who the hell is this dude?? Then I look at him and I'm like...That's Vander from the boards!! Good luck with the DVD bro. If you're shooting it at Northsight, I'll be sure to stay outta the way, PEACE!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws