IMAG0278.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 631
  • IMAG0292.jpg
    IMAG0292.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 634
  • IMAG0291edit.jpg
    IMAG0291edit.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 546
you look very good. When you hit your rear facing poses point your toe down hard, sort of "dig" into the ground. Your calves dont look flexed. It stood out to me because your upper body looks so hard. Remember to pose from the ground up.....but otherwise you look on point bro good luck with the show.....be sure to give us updates!

you look very good. When you hit your rear facing poses point your toe down hard, sort of "dig" into the ground. Your calves dont look flexed. It stood out to me because your upper body looks so hard. Remember to pose from the ground up.....but otherwise you look on point bro good luck with the show.....be sure to give us updates!

Thank you for the pointer. I'm still learning this posing thing. Its sooo much harder than I ever expected.

Looking good Donzi - very lean and great definition now and you'll be even more on target in 3 weeks. I'm no expert, but I just went to the SF show last night and noticed a couple of things in the novice class:
Doing the side quarter turn, most guys did not tweak there shoulders around to emphasize the V taper. They obeyed the command and stood looking forward. Most of the experienced guys seemed to ignor that a bit and get in a twist.
Second, a few guys seemed to be still holding water. I'm not in a place to offer advice for that, but make sure you figure in out, if you dont already have a plan for it.

Hope you post again before & after the competition - I'd like to hear how it goes! Good luck bro - keep up the excellent prep and you'll do great!!!

great abs and back....Legs look a little small vs. your upper body...but that could be pics to...overall conditioning is perfect...first show ? your going to do very well - congrats !!! :)

great abs and back....Legs look a little small vs. your upper body...but that could be pics to...overall conditioning is perfect...first show ? your going to do very well - congrats !!! :)
My legs are small. I wont complain though because since ive hired a trainer in the past 6mo they have grown more than in 3 yrs. it will take time and alot of hard work but im going to catch them up! yes this is my first show. im excited. i will update everyone as i progress. off for some more am cardio :)

yup^^^^

what big chris said

you should do well

what show you doing???

you doing open or novice??....or both

yup^^^^

what big chris said

you should do well

what show you doing???

you doing open or novice??....or both

Thank you. I think im doing novice. Im just doing whatever my trainer/coach tells me to do. being as my AM weight is right at 200lbs even ill be light heavy. The show is Diana Cadu (sp?) in Fort Lauderdale on Oct 23rd.

i would suggest doing open or both

if you do.....you'll thank me later

:)

i would suggest doing open or both

if you do.....you'll thank me later

:)

This is prob a stupid question but....what is the difference? Its amazing i know inside and out about compounds but not the slightest clue how competing works lol

well, OPEN is an ANY competitor class

novice is for peeps who NEVER won an open class

my feeling is.......novice is for pussys

and people scared to lose bad

do the open

My legs are small. I wont complain though because since ive hired a trainer in the past 6mo they have grown more than in 3 yrs. it will take time and alot of hard work but im going to catch them up! yes this is my first show. im excited. i will update everyone as i progress. off for some more am cardio :)

Man - That is awesome that you made some leg progress!!! Mind posting a little info on what worked for you? I have damn long skinny legs :-(

well, OPEN is an ANY competitor class

novice is for peeps who NEVER won an open class

my feeling is.......novice is for pussys

and people scared to lose bad

do the open

hahahaha i had to laff when i read that, Tenny! Yup - i say do both too - I'm doing my first one next year and was considering being a pussy....but - hell - you're already up there - get the most experience you can - it will benefit you in the future! BTW I'll be lucky 'cause i 'll get to co novice, Open and over 50! If only they had novice, over 50, blonde, hair blue eyes, I'd be guaranteed a trophy - hahahahaha

Good luck, bro! you'll do well!

Last edited:
You look great!

Keep us posted :)

Man - That is awesome that you made some leg progress!!! Mind posting a little info on what worked for you? I have damn long skinny legs :-(

hahahaha i had to laff when i read that, Tenny! Yup - i say do both too - I'm doing my first one next year and was considering being a pussy....but - hell - you're already up there - get the most experience you can - it will benefit you in the future! BTW I'll be lucky 'cause i 'll get to co novice, Open and over 50! If only they had novice, over 50, blonde, hair blue eyes, I'd be guaranteed a trophy - hahahahaha

Good luck, bro! you'll do well!
This is what my leg routines are like, pure hell and you look like a pussy lol.

YouTube - Tony Racanelli's Leg Blasters

upper body looks damn awesome but the legs, like chris said, kinda small for me too..but you are going to do fine...good luck.....

Was just gonna write the same. Your gonna do well... looking really good. After the show your main focus needs to be legs (all areas) then you will be even better. Goodluck with training and the show.

That's your leg routine...??

I don't like that routine one bit, but that's just me....

Thats one leg routine. i tried the heavy leg thing going up to 5 plates on squats. I did 5x5 and got strong but not much size. Volume is what is making them respond. Everyone responds dif, after years of heavy training i had to accept that its not the answer. i have been training like this for 6mo with good results and 0 injuries. I agree, 100% focus on my legs. its always been my weak point. Im dedicated to changeing that and i will set some kind of monthly log on here with pics to hold myself accountable.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws