over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 year bloodwork study MK677

tregar

Registered
I was asked recently:

"What's the latest with your MK-677?
Any recent labs? Curious if you have taken any labs while in your 'off' period for MK, in order to get a fresh baseline?"

I have not posted since around mid last year, I have been gone a while, but have returned to post new bloods soon, just like I said I would be back to post new bloodwork for year 3 of using 25mg mk677 in the morning for 7 months on/5 months off.

I am actually taking a baseline reading this Monday on 2/3/2020. I had stopped using it on Oct 13 of 2019 (after being on for 8 months from March to Oct 13 of 2019). I would have taken the baseline sooner but did not have the health funds available until this month. So then once I take a baseline reading, I will begin taking 25mg of mk677 again on 2/4/2020 (Tuesday) in the am and stay on it till the end of August (7 months total), then I will take another break from it again by taking 6 months off. I have bought it from one of the few suppliers in the USA this time ( I know of 3 good suppliers), as I have run out of all of my supply from "direct from china suppliers" at this time.

I will also take a reading in Feb of this year (2020) after being on it again for around 2 weeks total. This will be my 3rd year using it. I typically use it for 7 months out of the year, then take 5 months off so that it stays super effective, as I have noticed after being on it for 7 to 8 months, that readings begin to fall from the peak a bit, this same thing was also seen on the studies I have reviewed.

So Yes, I will be back in about 7 days with a brand new baseline bloodwork reading, and then in 2 weeks from that date, will post my new 25mg mk677 bloodwork readings once again for year 3 of use.

After being on just 175mg a week test cyp TRT replacement for the past year, have went from a cruise to a blast recently of 600mg a week of test C a week (87mg a day insulin pin injection into delts daily). The blast has been from 1-1-2020 and will continue until 2-29-2020. I feel that a cycle is very effective for 2 months total, then take a good 2 to 3 months off or so. Have made tremendous strength and lean muscle gains so far on this one month cycle...and this is with being on a keto diet of sub maintenance calories at 1800cals a day, but I'm taking in 200 to 220g of protein a day, so I have been able to loose a good amount of fat while bulking muscle at the same time, have received numerous comments from people who have seen me at work, etc. I follow the Palumbo keto diet and eat 4 times a day, with around 50g of protein at each meal, no complex carbs at all except for 2 scoops of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy. I must note that my strength has gone up from workout to workout despite being in sub maintenance cals, have great energy in the gym, and in the best shape of my life...can't wait to see how the mk677 will help when I start it soon again on Tuesday!

I expect the mk677 will once again give super lubrication action to all the joints as it increases collegen synthesis, have great pumps, increase strength by at least 20 to 25% over the long run of the 7 months of use, etc.

P.s. using 1400mg of arachidonic acid only on workout days (take right before a workout) really does lead to a fantastic pump and soreness that last for days, and really does increase lean mass substantially. No need to use it on off days, only use on workout days.

See you soon with bloodwork for year 3.

P.S. my blood pressure on the 600mg of test cyp a week has been very good, at only 121/70 or so. I think the keto diet I have noticed helps quite a bit to keep my blood pressure very normal. Besides the arachidonic acid used preworkout, I also continue to take 6 to 8g of hmb daily, 15g of bcaa daily, 2.5g of betaine daily, 3 caps of CLA before each meal, R-ALA once to twice a day, and of course 3 scoops (66g of protein) met-rx at my 3rd meal in afternoon in ice water w/a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream, and I add 1 scoop (22g of protein) met-rx with my last meal at 6pm with the 100g (30g protein) of deli turkey I eat, so I get another 50g of protein at last meal.

I don't "fast" like I used to after 3pm anymore, as I noticed it ate into my strength gains, and caused me to plateau quite a bit in the gym, but the 4rth meal at 6pm has helped me to get very strong and add lots of muscle in the gym instead, taking in 200g of protein or more a day is very important I have learned. I still keep the fat off and burn lots of fat by running for 20minutes x 3 times a week and staying on keto diet year round.

Typical day on keto diet:

wakeup: 87mg test cyp in 28 or 29g insulin syringe daily into delts during a two month cycle blast with 0.5mg arimidex.
wakeup: only 25mg test cyp and 0.25mg arimidex if on normal cruise of TRT. (This keeps my e2 reading at 22).
wakeup: 25mg of mk677 once again starting Feb 4, 2020 for year 3, use for 7 months only total again.
5:30am: 2g hmb, 5g bcaa's, 1.25g betaine, 6 fish oil tablets (skip taking fish oil in am and take at pm if taking arachidonic acid in am if a preworkout day)
7:30am: breakfast: 7 eggs, keep 3 yolks, if preworkout day, then take 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter for energy to help propel workout. Take 3 CLA tabs right before breakfast.
9:30am: workout (take 2g hmb, 5g bcaa's, 1.25g betaine, 2.5g creatine, 6 tabs of arginine/ornithine combo from NOW nutrition for enhanced gh release, and 1400mg arachidonic acid preworkout)
11:30am: postworkout: 6 scoops (66g protein) met-rx in ice water with 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream along with 15 almonds/pecans combo I make myself.
1pm: lunch: 4 scoops freebirds seasoned chicken with fajita vegetables and jalapenos. Alternate: Chipotle chicken 2 to 3 scoops with fajita vegetables. Alternate: 2 grilled chicken breast with fajita vegetables and frozen spinach is cooked and eaten with any of the 3 meals mentioned. Take 3 CLA tabs pre-lunch.
6pm: dinner: 100g of turkey (30g protein) with 1 scoop met-rx (22g protein). Take 3 CLA tabs pre-lunch.
Nonworkout days: Run outside or on treadmill for 20 minutes. Accelerates fat loss by a great deal, while not loosing any muscle (take 5g bcaa and or with 2g HMB to keep muscle from breaking down during cardio).

I will next week post all of my previous 2 year bloodwork results (actual labs along with this year 3 baseline igf-1 results, and then in 2 weeks the mk677 results after 2 weeks on for year 3).

All offer my 2 cents: I love using mk677 1/2 of the year, then take 1/2 of the year off it.
I take it during the season (spring and summer) that I spend alot of time outdoors at the waterpark, as we get a season pass every year.

It gives me good fullness and vascularity, great pumps in gym, super lubrication of joints as it increases collagen synthesis, and it is the equivalent of using 3.4 iu of HGH that is used in the Hospitals in china for dwarfism (as compared to Supertropin which I had bloodwork done on as well). It raises my igf-1 140 points for the 1st several weeks, then continues to work by raising igf-1 x 100 points over normal for the next 6 months.

The hunger pains go away after the first several weeks, I experience no tiredness from it whatsoever but instead get a nootropic sense of well being from it the entire time I'm on it. Perhaps I am different from many others who experience bouts of tiredness from it, none here at all. Strength increases are seen over time that range from 20 to 25% (just like the studies done on the old people mk677 study).

I get no bloat whatsoever from the mk677 as I remain on a keto diet year round, despite having no complex carbs (besides 2 tablespoon peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy in gym) I gain strength from workout to workout with great energy, carbs are not needed for amazing gains in the gym or adding lots of new muscle mass, but protein and fats are needed, keeping protein at 1g per lb of body weight is very important for this to happen however, even up to 1.3g per lb of body weight is just fine with the Palumbo keto diet.

Anyhow, that's my brief overview of my experience with 3 years of being on mk677 for 1/2 of each year.

New baseline bloodwork to be posted in 1 week, along with all the old bloodwork from the past 2 years, as well as the new mk677 bloodwork after being on it again for 2 weeks.

This question was asked
"Perhaps a stupid question and certainly not meant to diss you but if it works so well for you, why do you only take it for a half year and not the entire year?"

That is a very good question. The reasons I only use it for 6 to 7 months total, is because by the 7th month I noticed from my bloodwork that the peak level (+100 added IGF-1 points above baseline during months 1 thru 6) would begin to fall a bit (ie only +95 points increase). This was seen each year at the 7th to 8th month. By the 8th month it was around (+80 point increase). I also studied the MK677 studies and found the same thing was happening with the others in the study. The peak level which was held for at least 6 months began to decline a bit. This told me it was best to take a break from it at that time, then get back on it again later...similar to a steroid cycle is how I use it then. There is a slight withdrawal when coming off it after 7 months, but nothing major--just some tiredness for several days, a day or so of lower spirits, and then I was back to my normal happy self after around 5 days.

Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks and remains so for 6 months. A regulatory system is kicked in by the body
after the first 2 weeks to keep the levels from rising too high.

7 months in while taking it, I had labs done, mk677 had no detrimental effects on my insulin, glucose, A1c, etc.

Labs from Sept 26, 2018:

Insulin 8.2 uU/ml , normal, low =2.6, high = 24.9
Glucose: 89.0 mg/dl, normal, low = 70, high = 99
HbA1c: 5.1%, normal, low = 4.0, high = 5.6

Also noticed: enhanced exercise tolerance in the gym and on treadmill aside from the other effects listed above.

More detail:

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh
for me.

New bloodwork will be posted in 1 week for this year. mk graph.jpg

A couple corrections to the diet above which I forgot to add before I post new mk677 bloodwork:

For lunch, I do add either these of these fats to my meal: 1/2 avocado or use 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and make a chicken salad using entire half chicken (with thigh) adding in cut up green onions and celery. And it's not always chicken, other times it is flank steak from Costco cooked on cast iron skillet with fajita veggies, or even a thick lean hamburger patty from Costco cooked with mushrooms and fajita veggies, and for breakfast I often have sausage with the eggs, and yes, I add cheese & spicy mustard to the turkey at night. 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil is often taken in the morning as well. Just like B-boy saids below, keto is a fun diet:

B-Boy said:
"Probably the main reason I stay keto is because I LOVE the food I eat. I hate lean skinless chicken breast, I love chicken thighs, legs, and leg quarters, I love any beef, all cuts of steak especially fillet, t-bone, and ribeye, I can eat whole scrambled eggs and cheese every day for the rest of my life...lol, I love bacon and sausage, yummy....I love my life...ha ha ha"

Stay just as strong on a keto diet in the gym as one that has carbs. I do use a slight version of a "targetted keto diet" in that I take in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy in the gym however, this supplies good slow acting carbs and calories. This is the only time I take in some complex carbs and I do feel it helps performance to stay top notch during workouts.

Deadlifter99 said elsewhere:

"Personally I feel like MK puts my GH levels around the same as what 3iu per day of Humatrope does. I've used low doses of GH for a year+ at a time."

Good feedback deadlifter99. I found similar, that 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH used to treat Dwarfism in the hospitals.

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

good stuff and backed up with actual proof. rare around here.

Thanks opietaylor.

3rd year 2020 update:

So it appears using 25mg mk677 for 6 to 8 months over the past 3 years has had no detrimental effects on my normal baseline igf-1 reading. My baseline reading from year 2018 was 227 ng/dl, and this year 2020 it is 229 ng/dl at baseline. This is very good news!

Deadlifter99 said elsewhere:

"Personally I feel like MK puts my GH levels around the same as what 3iu per day of Humatrope does. I've used low doses of GH for a year+ at a time."

Good feedback deadlifter99. I found similar, that 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH used to treat Dwarfism in the hospitals.

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2020 = upcoming bloodwork in 4 weeks (began 25mg mk677 on 2/4/2020 and will use for 7 months total this year till end of August 2020). Will also take bloodwork after being on mk677 for 6 months this year.

2.3.2020 igf-1.PNG

Thanks for the time invested in the writing and the info sharing; have you ever tried any peptide pre with success?

Thanks notorius for kind words. Notorius, what do you mean by peptide pre?

What's nice about the 3rd year of using mk677, is that I've noticed the hunger pains have died down after just a few days, whereas during year 1 and 2 the hunger pains lingered for a few weeks before dying down. I'll be back in 4 weeks with mk677 bloodowork update and again in 6 months with last bloodwork update. So far feeling great, I never get lethargy from it but rather a good nootropic sense of well-being from it everyday (this became apparent from day 1 of starting)....amazing pumps and fullness, no bloating noticed in face as I stay on keto diet year-round which helps with this. Increased endurance & strength over time in the gym, absolutely amazing for this 50 year bodybuildler as it get's me into the high gh and igf-1 levels for an 18 year old. Highly recommended for those people like myself who get no lethargy from it. Plus it's the best "nootropic wellness" feeling I have ever felt.

nope. Studies have shown that just the gh release effects of the exercise when combined with mk677 are remarkable.
There is a regulatory system that the body puts in place after 2 weeks of mk677 which keep it from getting no higher than what a
gifted 18 year old would produce, no matter what other peptides you might want to introduce.

nope. Studies have shown that just the gh release effects of the exercise when combined with mk677 are remarkable.
There is a regulatory system that the body puts in place after 2 weeks of mk677 which keep it from getting no higher than what a
gifted 18 year old would produce, no matter what other peptides you might want to introduce.
My bad for not being detailed in my question, I meant out of MK677 period of use, have you tested pinning a peptide pre workout?

Yes, notorius, I have not personally tested it, but there is some data out there on peptides....here you go:

Here are the results of the research I did so far:
------------
More detail:

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

Year 2020 = 229 ng/ml igf-1 (new baseline)

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase

MK677:
---------
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.

Alpha6164 said

'My best friend used GRF1-29/ghrp-2 100/100 three times daily and his IGF went from 167 to 272 in 8 weeks. Yes we are not getting IGFs in the 500-700s as with high dose GH but having a rise of 40% on such a small dose is pretty significant."

Alpha6164 in conclusion said:

"Peptides will raise your GH as if you were on 2-3iu of synthetic GH daily. So it is great for people that wanna be on anti-aging dosage or for fast loss purposes.

Using a 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily. Most people on 4iu of GH will have IGFs in the high 300s to low 400s. But raising your IGF by 100-150 points from baseline can only help you with better recovery, healing, metabolism etc."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131