over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 Day DNP Cycle Log

A few thoughts...

If you drink that much coffee then you definitely need a break so yes a good decision. However I don't see why you can't just take in a moderate amount of coffee (a few cups per day) after your break. Coffee is great for many reasons and will assist your goals in the long term as long as you use it in moderation and keep your caffeine sensitivity high.

It's not true that you don't lose weight on carbs. It's all about energy balance. If you are in a deficit you will lose weight regardless of macros. People can argue what the optimal diet on dnp is but fact is any diet can work if you apply it correctly. Now everyone is different but for someone who is after a lifestyle change (health) and to lose lot's of bodyfat I would personally recommend all 3 macros. I would keep carbs and fats limited due to energy balance needs and as a result all should be nutrient dense. So your fats should be avocados, eggs, olive oil etc. Your carbs should be various vegetables and fruits (berries). I would also recommend various greens in your diet. Obviously in the future you will need to up carbs/fats but it's all about fat loss for now. Do you ever cheat on your diet? If so how often and approx how many cals?

You don't need tren etc to be 180 pounds and 12% bf... far from it. If you are spot on with your diet and training the results will come fast. Have you had blood work done to see your natural levels (total/free test, estrogen, thyroid etc)?

Will you be training at a gym when they reopen?

Goodluck with everything and keep moving more to raise your metabolic rate.

I wrote this out and the forum went offline and I lost it all :eek::D

So it took me about one month with pure will power to develop the habit of eating what i write down and now for past three months im consistent on my diet.
I knew that my major flaw is diet, and yes i have done a test E 500mg/week cycle before many years ago when I was 21. (in 2013) but it was all based on ignorance, didn't do pct. And blasted for 8 months on a 5x5 workout. I can't call it a cycle because i was just being an idiot.

I am very in tune with diet. I used a program named John Berardi precision nutrition who I learned all of my eating habits from. He would recommend about a pineapple a week to prevent digestion smells. bag of spinach a day, lots of broccoli/ vegetables which I Incorporated. And the three health fats, Omegas, flax seed, avacado, olive oil. And my carbs only come from Oats and brown rice(white rice is fine). However right now i'm doing keto diet, I notced that this is the diet that allows me to lose weight fastest on my body. My diet is the same just remove the carbs part and I try to only eat max 1800 cals a day and by max 1800 calories a day I really mean it has not gone over that, some days I forget to eat a couple meals and I end up eating 900 calories that day. for 2 months I was eating 1300 cals a day, Omad and the only time id break it was instead of eating it ONE MEAL A DAY id separate it into like 400 cals three times a day. that was how id cheat, but not really on diet just on timings. And in my diet I gave myself 1 day a week to eat as much as I'd like. The funny part about doing that is because you are soo used to eating a small amount. My max calories those days would be like 2200. Every meal is logged for the last 3 months.

Gyms being open I will goto them, but I have a homemade gym that is good enough. Dumbells, cable machine, power rack.

I would like to improve my knowledge on diet/ supplements, and also whether i should do a progressive upper lower 5x a week or 6x a week. getting it 2 times per body part or 3x.

I read alot and watch alot of videos, but dont truly know these things im talking about. which is why im here looking for answers in forums. And of course learning by application.

thanks man, yeah I'm aiming for 6mile walks a day then add also a 1mile run. but building myself up towards it, right now i do 4-5km walks daily.

I did very well with DNP on keto. Havent done it any other way to see if better or not but I wouldn't hesitate to do it on keto again.

Did OP stay at 200 mg DNP the entire time... maybe I missed it, sorry

I'll throw in another vote for PSMF

A couple weeks of that will work wonders

I'm currently doing it myself. 2 ounces of chicken breast every 7 hours. Lots of water. Nothing else. Fat is literally melting. I refeed carbs every 4th day and my muscles fill out and I'm not losing any.

I'm currently doing it myself. 2 ounces of chicken breast every 7 hours. Lots of water. Nothing else. Fat is literally melting. I refeed carbs every 4th day and my muscles fill out and I'm not losing any.
what’s the refeed look like and any negative effects on you from the carbs?

what’s the refeed look like and any negative effects on you from the carbs?
24 hours of lots of lean meat and low fat carbs... Pretty much just let myself eat whatever I'm hungering for as long as they fall into those categories.. lots of rice, tortillas, cereal, fruit... No negative effects, no... My muscles just fill out real well.. I don't even really bloat... Only thing is I get tired of food after eating what I want all day that the next 2.5 days are easy (the end of the 3 day period gets tough though lol

Did OP stay at 200 mg DNP the entire time... maybe I missed it, sorry
I'm on day 3 currently 200mg for 1 month yes, And I'm not trying to promote this type of behavior in any way. I wanted to see what would happen as an experiment. I have done 2 cycles 3 years ago at a dose I wouldn't want anyone to even hear. My goal is to do this for 1 month, then a extreme natural method for 1 month and hopefully the results will be too similar to ever want to try DNP.

I've been hunting for good natural methods. PSMF and prolonged fasting 7 day fasting. are two im looking close at right now to compare with the dnp cycle.

12 ounces ??

Wait a second, you said if you add in any carbs you don’t lose any weight? If you’re really taking 200 mg of DNP and are in such calorir deficiency you should be losing fat no matter what.

Wait a second, you said if you add in any carbs you don’t lose any weight? If you’re really taking 200 mg of DNP and are in such calorir deficiency you should be losing fat no matter what.

Obviously that is wrong. Some guys have crazy thoughts in their heads sometimes. There are people who think they can only lose weight on keto for example. Now everyone has a favourite diet so some people will get better results on keto or carnivore, or paleo, or carb cycling etc. As you stated anyone in a deficit will lose weight. There can be some weird exceptions but not when you get guys who are 25% bf stating they can't lose weight and it's obviously nonsense they are just eating too many calories.

You should also add in extra antioxidants.

This is part of the reason why I recommend a diet of lean proteins and lot's of greens with fruits and berries in particular due to their low carb, high fibre and high anti oxidant content. In addition to plenty of water and added electrolytes throughout the day and especially around training. It will make a night/day difference to how you feel on dnp and is a fantastic approach for maintaining health and losing bodyfat in general.

This is part of the reason why I recommend a diet of lean proteins and lot's of greens with fruits and berries in particular due to their low carb, high fibre and high anti oxidant content. In addition to plenty of water and added electrolytes throughout the day and especially around training. It will make a night/day difference to how you feel on dnp and is a fantastic approach for maintaining health and losing bodyfat in general.

I've been dieting like this, in general. I missed fruit more than anything, but I threw it back in my prebed meal, even if it left me with damp sheets at night lol. Trying to get local produce from farms, and generally just buying the highest quality food I can afford. I credit my diet and electrolytes with staying full and strong, even on a diet with dnp. For guys out there using sizable amounts of gear and other supplements, I see them also put silly things into their bodies; cheaping out on real food when that's what is most important. I challenge anyone to start buying nothing but whole foods, high quality meats and produce and almost nothing processed. You will be amazed how efficiently your body runs after a few weeks.

To OP:

You will achieve better fat loss with a low to moderate carbohydrate diet, but you will be more miserable.
You will have less sweating and be less miserable on a ketogenic diet.

Pick your poison ^^^
low to moderate carbs every time imo! time ur meals right and its less miserable.
I tried keto few times. hated it. not for me. plus like u said i got leaner on low to moderate carbs.
-F2S

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner