over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 day DNP log

I have started taking my dose very late in the day. My energy is bad anyway but I think that helps me. It's 10pm now and I haven't taken my dose for today and I am feeling hot. I did just eat weetabix, greek yoghurt and blueberries. The heat is bad when I am sleeping but manageable at other times. It's more a warm feeling throughout the day which is fine. I know at 400mg they would be bad though. I may try 200mg am/pm to finish off.

I was suffering low energy already and that's why I just dropped my aas but the DNP has made a massive difference. I have modified my training this week as there is no way I can do my standard 2 hours of high intensity in the gym. It's more slow paced and generally heavy for most movements. Truth be told I started it as I felt like binging a little for a few days but from tomorrow protein will be high and fats/carbs low and I will only need a few days to make big changes in my waist.

I only need 2 weeks, I hardly ever run it past 14 days now to get where I want to be. My pants are falling off already and I've still got the weekend left until I stop.

I will say that my energy levels @ 500mg are complete shite. I've had better luck in the past, not sure what's going on this time - might be the combo of Geno's MK-677 as well...but I can barely even make it to the gym and complete a few sets (and I'm taking in plenty of caffeine/pre-workout as well). And yeah same on the pace, so slow. My normal work out takes 2x as long to complete, winded, need more rest, etc. Your work outs are 2 hours? I don't think I've ever worked out more than 1 hour in my entire life.

I take mine in the AM because the worst hit from the heat on powder DNP is within the first couple hours of administration. I don't want to take it at night and be trying to go to bed that uncomfortable. I take mine at 8AM so that by the time I go to sleep at 11PM it's more than tolerable.

My 14 day cycle ends Sunday...today is the first time I've had a serious craving that I'm trying hard to control. I've heavily invested in Powerade Zero and I've just been chugging them (because I need to replenish electrolyes AND the liquid volume is helping to keep me full).

I also always brush my teeth immediately after eating anything so that I won't keep craving additional food because I know myself and once I start I could easily throw back 1000 calories in a binge eating session. Been there done that!

Last edited:
I don't want to take it at night and be trying to go to bed that uncomfortable. I take mine at 8AM so that by the time I go to sleep at 11PM it's more than tolerable.

I know that many of people do this, but if the average life is 36 hours, I do not think it makes much difference if you take it in the morning or at night.

I have tried different solutions, but when you accumulate enough product in your system, insonmia is inevitable, unless you take some drug. Melatonin will not help. Even the heat sometimes will not be the problem, you are simply exhausted but can not sleep well.

I also always brush my teeth immediately after eating anything so that I won't keep craving additional food because I know myself and once I start I could easily throw back 1000 calories in a binge eating session. Been there done that!

That is a good trick.

My workouts are 40-50 minutes, I can take them forward although the start with heavy basic exercise is the most painful. I'm going to have to take lot of caffeine.

But curiously I will notice more lethargy with cardio and simply with the fact of living and doing conventional things like getting out of bed or cooking, lol.

Last edited:
That is a good trick.

My workouts are 40-50 minutes, I can take them forward although the start with heavy basic exercise is the most painful. I'm going to have to take lot of caffeine.

But curiously I will notice more lethargy with cardio and simply with the fact of living and doing conventional things like getting out of bed or cooking, lol.

Yeah. Honestly once I start moving the weights it's not like it feels incredibly harder by any means. In fact, most of my lifts remain around normal (in a maintenance type work out - nothing super heavy). I feel like I'm about to fall asleep or pass out inbetween sets and my motivation is super low. I haven't missed a work out in 2 weeks but I will say they've been nothing short of pathetic. And with it being 100 degrees just about every day thus far I have not done *one* cardio session during this cycle. Hopefully it starts cooling down within the month of Sept and I can get back to my normal routine which includes a daily 3-4 mile walk in the AM.

Yeah. Honestly once I start moving the weights it's not like it feels incredibly harder by any means. In fact, most of my lifts remain around normal (in a maintenance type work out - nothing super heavy).

Exactly, this fact leads me to confirm that DNP is extremely protective of strength and muscle. I mean, if you are on a diet and doing cardio, it is normal to have loss of performance and good feelings, but even sleeping very little, with few calories, without juice, the performance is far from be disastrous.

The worst thing, as you say, is to enter the work and focus area, it's only 10 minutes that you have a horrible time.

Why do not you do cardio? I do not like that idea of not making the most of my days in DNP.

Exactly, this fact leads me to confirm that DNP is extremely protective of strength and muscle. I mean, if you are on a diet and doing cardio, it is normal to have loss of performance and good feelings, but even sleeping very little, with few calories, without juice, the performance is far from be disastrous.

The worst thing, as you say, is to enter the work and focus area, it's only 10 minutes that you have a horrible time.

Why do not you do cardio? I do not like that idea of not making the most of my days in DNP.

I can't do indoor cardio, I have to be outside. I don't mind it 80% of the year - July and August are pretty much the two months I end up taking a break, it's too hot. Coupled with the possibility of overheating on DNP - no thanks. I just put myself in more of a deficit calorie wise to make up for the lack of cardio. I'm barely taking in 1600 calories a day as it is.

Everyone has a different response to MK-677 but that is likely contributing hugely. That makes me feel more tired than DNP :p There is no way I could take both.

I should have worded things better. My sleep has been fine. As you say it doesn't matter too much when you dose it due to the active life. I dosed it last last night and slept for 10 hours. The only issue is I wake up with the bed sheets soaked (extreme). Now if I dosed it higher it could be an issue but at 200mg I am gtg. I may start dosing it at 200mg am/pm now for the last few days.

My workouts are generally 1-3 hours but recently approx 2 hours. On DNP I have changed that slightly. As you guys alluded to DNP does not effect my strength either. My weights have gone up as I had a tendon issue that has improved. It's just I can't be doing multiple sets with minimal rest in between like I normally would at times in my workout.

2 weeks is roughly how long I would run it as well. If dosing 200mg maybe up to 3 weeks. My current cycle is just a short one as I found some caps in my cupboard and decided to have a few high days but have gone back into diet mode from today :eek::D If running 400-500mg then I would always recommend about 2 weeks. You shouldn't need more than 2 weeks at those dose. If someone is fat then they just need to diet on nothing then use aids to get that last bit off imo.

So as Epoxy posted 2 weeks is a good duration at standard DNP doses. Get the results and get out in a sense. If cardio is effected don't do it so much and make the difference in your diet. Obviously guys could use 1 cap per day and do more cardio and eat slightly more but in many ways it makes sense to do it the faster way. Now the really fast way is beyond stupid. Anyone running super high doses and essentially cooking themselves inside/out at home for 1 week is just asking for trouble and I would never advocate that type of cycle. I know a few people who have used super high doses to the point they couldn't function and would book it off work and just sit there at home unable to do anything. That borders stupidity for me and no one should ever risk that.

I only need 2 weeks, I hardly ever run it past 14 days now to get where I want to be. My pants are falling off already and I've still got the weekend left until I stop.

I will say that my energy levels @ 500mg are complete shite. I've had better luck in the past, not sure what's going on this time - might be the combo of Geno's MK-677 as well...but I can barely even make it to the gym and complete a few sets (and I'm taking in plenty of caffeine/pre-workout as well). And yeah same on the pace, so slow. My normal work out takes 2x as long to complete, winded, need more rest, etc. Your work outs are 2 hours? I don't think I've ever worked out more than 1 hour in my entire life.

I take mine in the AM because the worst hit from the heat on powder DNP is within the first couple hours of administration. I don't want to take it at night and be trying to go to bed that uncomfortable. I take mine at 8AM so that by the time I go to sleep at 11PM it's more than tolerable.

My 14 day cycle ends Sunday...today is the first time I've had a serious craving that I'm trying hard to control. I've heavily invested in Powerade Zero and I've just been chugging them (because I need to replenish electrolyes AND the liquid volume is helping to keep me full).

I ate a whole bag of peanut m&ms last night and a cup of fat free froyo, I just really wanted something sweet lol. Considering it was my only misstep in 2 weeks it’s not that bad. I took an extra cap so 750mg total yesterday. Might take an extra cap again tonight and tomorrow as well then call it quits. I thought I’d feel like death but splitting them 12 hours apart helped. This AM I’ve been fine, but I soaked the bed last night. Also I feel bad that we are derailing the shit out of Icemans thread lol. Sorry ice.

Looks like 600mg powder from Keytech is what's needed to know you're on dnp. 700mg is leaving no doubts at all lol. But I also feel it's batch dependant and others might feel 400mg is enough. At 700mg, I'm sweating like I'm in a sauna right now and the lethargy is brutal.

Looks like 600mg powder from Keytech is what's needed to know you're on dnp. 700mg is leaving no doubts at all lol. But I also feel it's batch dependant and others might feel 400mg is enough. At 700mg, I'm sweating like I'm in a sauna right now and the lethargy is brutal.

Sounds like their stuff is about half dosed or so then - 700mg of all powder DNP would have you on your ass like I currently am. I could barely move today after a 750 dose.

Sounds like their stuff is about half dosed or so then - 700mg of all powder DNP would have you on your ass like I currently am. I could barely move today after a 750 dose.

your brain is half dose, always pulls water to its mill, "sponsor"

your brain is half dose, always pulls water to its mill, "sponsor"

Don't take it so personally dude - I wasn't calling you out for shady practices, things happen. But if this guy is saying it takes 700mg to really FEEL the DNP, then what do you expect? Don't tell me he's resistant or tolerant to it or something like that - 700mg of DNP is not a joke and is enough to kill someone who isn't careful with it. I think a lot of DNP out there is underdosed, which I can understand from the perspective of how "dangerous" it could potentially be to the novice - but it's also irresponsible to have anything dosed differently than what it says it is. For instance, take some novice (not us) who now "thinks" they can handle 700mg of DNP because they did OK this cycle. Now they get their hands on some properly dosed DNP and start at that dose this time because they were fine on what they thought was 700mg prior. Recipe for disaster - not saying it's true, and if it is true, that it was done on purpose. But shit like this happens.

Everyone has a different response to MK-677 but that is likely contributing hugely. That makes me feel more tired than DNP :p There is no way I could take both.

I should have worded things better. My sleep has been fine. As you say it doesn't matter too much when you dose it due to the active life. I dosed it last last night and slept for 10 hours. The only issue is I wake up with the bed sheets soaked (extreme). Now if I dosed it higher it could be an issue but at 200mg I am gtg. I may start dosing it at 200mg am/pm now for the last few days.

My workouts are generally 1-3 hours but recently approx 2 hours. On DNP I have changed that slightly. As you guys alluded to DNP does not effect my strength either. My weights have gone up as I had a tendon issue that has improved. It's just I can't be doing multiple sets with minimal rest in between like I normally would at times in my workout.

2 weeks is roughly how long I would run it as well. If dosing 200mg maybe up to 3 weeks. My current cycle is just a short one as I found some caps in my cupboard and decided to have a few high days but have gone back into diet mode from today :eek::D If running 400-500mg then I would always recommend about 2 weeks. You shouldn't need more than 2 weeks at those dose. If someone is fat then they just need to diet on nothing then use aids to get that last bit off imo.

So as Epoxy posted 2 weeks is a good duration at standard DNP doses. Get the results and get out in a sense. If cardio is effected don't do it so much and make the difference in your diet. Obviously guys could use 1 cap per day and do more cardio and eat slightly more but in many ways it makes sense to do it the faster way. Now the really fast way is beyond stupid. Anyone running super high doses and essentially cooking themselves inside/out at home for 1 week is just asking for trouble and I would never advocate that type of cycle. I know a few people who have used super high doses to the point they couldn't function and would book it off work and just sit there at home unable to do anything. That borders stupidity for me and no one should ever risk that.

I think the MK is making the lethargy worse as well as hunger. I made yet another mistake last night and convinced the GF to bake a pack of cookies and I ended up eating about 7-8 of them. Going to finish the next 2 days strong @ 750mg and basically starve myself and then call it quits. This is around the point I usually get tired of being hungry and hot and unable to do anything and start fucking up - fortunately it's probably impossible to out eat that much DNP (probably ended up eating about 3k cals yesterday) - but also irresponsible of me to binge eat while taking such a high dose.

BTW Powerade Zero has been my savior on this cycle - I'm usually feeling dehydrated as hell despite the amount of water I'm drinking. I've taken BCAA's in the past or an electrolyte pill here and there but consistently drinking electrolytes is the way to go. Especially when I can get them on the cheap (.89 per 32oz @ Kroger) - chugging about 3 of these a day for the past week.

Last edited:

It's funny because bought DNP, test and some orals 2 months ago from keytech, but i can't go higher than 500mg, sweating like a crazy mofo on just 300mg and thats enough, LOL

It's funny because bought DNP, test and some orals 2 months ago from keytech, but i can't go higher than 500mg, sweating like a crazy mofo on just 300mg and thats enough, LOL
That just goes to show how much different batches can vary. He definitely needs to discuss quality control with his raw supplier. As I said before, I don't blame the board sponsor as much as I blame the raw supplier but this batch was definitely under dosed by a lot. I couldn't even tell I was on dnp at 500mg/day

Yesterday was day 30, weighed in today at 198.4. I'll check again in a couple days when my body normalizes.
Due to order minimums, I still have enough dnp for more cycles. Next one will be in a few months an only 2 weeks. I'll attempt 700mg/day and see how I function. The last few days of this cycle was 700mg and it kicked my butt. Extreme lethargy and sweating thru the sheets at night.
One important thing for anyone new to dnp. If you use keytech, don't base your starting dosage based off my results. Start at around 200 and work up quickly if you're handling it with no problem. By day 4, you should be feeling it. This along with all sponsors show that dosage is batch dependant so what I got from 700mg you might get from 400mg. I was also very strict with macros and vitamin intake.

Yesterday was day 30, weighed in today at 198.4. I'll check again in a couple days when my body normalizes.
Due to order minimums, I still have enough dnp for more cycles. Next one will be in a few months an only 2 weeks. I'll attempt 700mg/day and see how I function. The last few days of this cycle was 700mg and it kicked my butt. Extreme lethargy and sweating thru the sheets at night.
One important thing for anyone new to dnp. If you use keytech, don't base your starting dosage based off my results. Start at around 200 and work up quickly if you're handling it with no problem. By day 4, you should be feeling it. This along with all sponsors show that dosage is batch dependant so what I got from 700mg you might get from 400mg. I was also very strict with macros and vitamin intake.

Yeah regardless of sponsor I would never advise anyone to start ANY DNP higher than 400-500mg from Day 1.

Congrats on the weight loss, how do you feel? I just ended my 14 days today, a day earlier. I was pushing 750mg for the last 3 days and it kicked my ass and sent me into binge eating twice, which led to probably some the most uncomfortable couple of hours in my life afterwards. 500mg is a good dose for me, no need to ever push it again (I won't) - I made one mistake and tried to make up for it with more DNP, should have just taken the L that day and kept chugging along.

Give it 5 days for a final weigh in. Some people claim water weight on DNP, I use AI's and I drink a ton of liquids (I've been chugging 4 32oz powerades a day on top of my water intake) that I don't feel (personally) that I hold much water on DNP. I actually gain a little weight back post DNP from glycogen replenishment. I surmise that some of the "post cycle" DNP weight loss is from the fact that DNP has a 36 hour half life and you still have some in your system for a week to come afterwards. If you're like myself running 750mg split dose, the peak numbers are very high and I'll probably continue losing weight from DNP in my system for the next few days which BTW is just one more reason to continue the same strict diet for another week after cessation of DNP, then gradually reintroduce carbs over a couple of days. I would also never recommend carb loading post DNP, and I have no earthly idea what idiot came up with that idea.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity