over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 Day EA DNP Cycle Complete

JonD6996

Newbies
Warning - Long Post

So a little background. I competed in powerlifting since around 1999. Well after a couple decades I had to have back surgery to remove a destroyed disk a little over 2 years ago. Then it was over a year without any training at all. I always competed at 242 and reasonably lean year round. Well during my year and some months off I gained a lot of body fat, both subq and visceral. Once back in the gym my primary goal was to regain lost muscle mass, and I ended up bulking up to 259. But I was just uncomfortable with the amount of fat I was still carrying around. Starting in March 1st I began following John Meadows nutritional advise and keeping all carbs pre, intra, and post workout with my calories at 3200/day. No cardio. So from March 1st to April 30th I dropped from 259 to 245.5lbs, lost 2.5" off my waist and dropped my stomach fat caliper measurement from 30mm to 22mm. I was also using John Meadows training app the whole time. So training was intense.

So fast forward, I ordered DNP from EA and started my cycle on May 10th with the following dosing.

May 10 - Start DNP 100mg/day
May 12 - Raise DNP to 150mg/day
May 14 - Raise DNP to 200mg/day
May 16 - Raise DNP to 250mg/day
May 18 - Raise DNP to 300mg/day
May 20 - Raise DNP to 350mg/day
May 23 - Raise DNP to 400mg/day
May 26 - Raise DNP to 450mg/day
May 29 - Raise DNP to 500mg/day
June 10 - Last Day on DNP 500mg

During this DNP cycle my "supplementation" remained the same as it had been for the prior 2 months. My calories remained pretty consistent at apx 3000/day. I stuck to the same diet guidelines from John Meadows and kept all carbs around my training period. Cardio was sporadic as energy levels allowed.

My training intensity was still high until I hit 400mg DNP per day. At that point I was so lethargic I could barely function. At 500mg I had difficulty sleeping every night. Not just the heat but it's like I was struggling to get enough oxygen into my lungs.

Fortunately I am self employed and work from home so I was able to manage the heat. I was extremely hot starting about 300mg/day. Any room I was in had to have the ceiling fan on plus I would carry a floor fan to whatever room I was in while the AC stayed on 66. Thankfully my wife is very understanding and was fine carrying a blanket around with her.

So the results at the end of the 30 day run is:
24.4 pounds lost (245.5 to 221.4)
3.75" drop in waist size
14mm decrease in stomach fat caliper measurement (22mm to 8mm)

My goal is to get into single digit body fat then begin focusing on putting back on lean muscle mass. So I plan on taking a couple weeks off then running DNP again at 200-250mg/day or wherever the sides are not affecting my training. So I'll probably run that low dose for 30 days or so, depending on results.

This is my 3rd day without DNP and I'm still feeling some residual lethargy. But it's decreasing daily. I am definitely looking flat from glycogen depletion, but I expect that to improve as the week goes on. Vascularity starting coming back today so that's a good sign.

This is not my first time using DNP, but it has been several years since I last ran it. But that was for short 7 day blasts at 750mg. But I am certain what I had prior cycles was underdosed.

So for anyone doubting the effectiveness of EAs DNP, well I can say personally it is amazing. And every order I placed included extra tabs in the packs.

I will try to get a before and after pic up sometime soon.

Thanks for the log and info.

What other gear supps are you on?

i'm currently running their DNP as well at 300mg per day. It's the most legit DNP out there in my opinion. First time I ran it last summer I did 200mg a day for 30 days and lost 25 lbs of fat. And I ate like total shit lol.

Thanks for the log and info.

What other gear supps are you on?

For 3 months now I'm on 225mg Ripex (Tren,Mast,Test Prop mix) per day. I was taking 25mg of MK677 per day for the first week of my DNP cycle, but the lethargy that comes with it combined with that from the DNP was just too much to handle.

I've been taking C4 pre-workout and several cups of coffee in the morning for some energy.

i'm currently running their DNP as well at 300mg per day. It's the most legit DNP out there in my opinion. First time I ran it last summer I did 200mg a day for 30 days and lost 25 lbs of fat. And I ate like total shit lol.

I was actually surprised after hearing mixed reviews on EAs DNP. I love the fact they come in 50mg tabs. It really gives you flexibility in gradually upping your dose and accessing tolerance.

My initial instinct was to drop my calories further below maintenance to around 2600 or 2700 but I was overly concerned with possible muscle loss I suppose.

Nice results!

Thanks. I'm actually looking forward to a lower dose run in a couple of weeks. I'll be able to push my training intensity much higher at 200-250.

Honestly I didn't even hit the gym a single time for the last 7 days of the 30. I simply didn't have the energy or give a damn LOL. 500mg will really wipe you out. It amazes me how some have posted using 1000mg or more per day. I'm not sure I could survive that ughhh. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Warning - Long Post

So a little background. I competed in powerlifting since around 1999. Well after a couple decades I had to have back surgery to remove a destroyed disk a little over 2 years ago. Then it was over a year without any training at all. I always competed at 242 and reasonably lean year round. Well during my year and some months off I gained a lot of body fat, both subq and visceral. Once back in the gym my primary goal was to regain lost muscle mass, and I ended up bulking up to 259. But I was just uncomfortable with the amount of fat I was still carrying around. Starting in March 1st I began following John Meadows nutritional advise and keeping all carbs pre, intra, and post workout with my calories at 3200/day. No cardio. So from March 1st to April 30th I dropped from 259 to 245.5lbs, lost 2.5" off my waist and dropped my stomach fat caliper measurement from 30mm to 22mm. I was also using John Meadows training app the whole time. So training was intense.

So fast forward, I ordered DNP from EA and started my cycle on May 10th with the following dosing.

May 10 - Start DNP 100mg/day
May 12 - Raise DNP to 150mg/day
May 14 - Raise DNP to 200mg/day
May 16 - Raise DNP to 250mg/day
May 18 - Raise DNP to 300mg/day
May 20 - Raise DNP to 350mg/day
May 23 - Raise DNP to 400mg/day
May 26 - Raise DNP to 450mg/day
May 29 - Raise DNP to 500mg/day
June 10 - Last Day on DNP 500mg

During this DNP cycle my "supplementation" remained the same as it had been for the prior 2 months. My calories remained pretty consistent at apx 3000/day. I stuck to the same diet guidelines from John Meadows and kept all carbs around my training period. Cardio was sporadic as energy levels allowed.

My training intensity was still high until I hit 400mg DNP per day. At that point I was so lethargic I could barely function. At 500mg I had difficulty sleeping every night. Not just the heat but it's like I was struggling to get enough oxygen into my lungs.

Fortunately I am self employed and work from home so I was able to manage the heat. I was extremely hot starting about 300mg/day. Any room I was in had to have the ceiling fan on plus I would carry a floor fan to whatever room I was in while the AC stayed on 66. Thankfully my wife is very understanding and was fine carrying a blanket around with her.

So the results at the end of the 30 day run is:
24.4 pounds lost (245.5 to 221.4)
3.75" drop in waist size
14mm decrease in stomach fat caliper measurement (22mm to 8mm)

My goal is to get into single digit body fat then begin focusing on putting back on lean muscle mass. So I plan on taking a couple weeks off then running DNP again at 200-250mg/day or wherever the sides are not affecting my training. So I'll probably run that low dose for 30 days or so, depending on results.

This is my 3rd day without DNP and I'm still feeling some residual lethargy. But it's decreasing daily. I am definitely looking flat from glycogen depletion, but I expect that to improve as the week goes on. Vascularity starting coming back today so that's a good sign.

This is not my first time using DNP, but it has been several years since I last ran it. But that was for short 7 day blasts at 750mg. But I am certain what I had prior cycles was underdosed.

So for anyone doubting the effectiveness of EAs DNP, well I can say personally it is amazing. And every order I placed included extra tabs in the packs.

I will try to get a before and after pic up sometime soon.

Jon, congrats on the weight loss I'm sure you feel awesome bro! Are you referring to fertilizerhouse? (Just making sure we talking about same dude)

Also is there any reason you didn't do any cardio? If you would have done cardio you probably would have lost an additional 5-10lbs based off of what you did without any cardio.

thats a lot of weight loss for one month. How much of it was fat, how much muscle? got before and afters

I say no more than 2-3 pounds a week at the absolute fastest where muscle isn't getting eaten and even then 1.5 is more like it.

how about strength on key exercises?

Ive thought about DNP, couldn't bring myself to it

Last edited:
Jon, congrats on the weight loss I'm sure you feel awesome bro! Are you referring to fertilizerhouse? (Just making sure we talking about same dude)

Also is there any reason you didn't do any cardio? If you would have done cardio you probably would have lost an additional 5-10lbs based off of what you did without any cardio.

Yes it's fertilizer. I did do some fasted cardio in the morning about 3 days per week. The no cardio was referring to the couple months prior when I was just working on my diet. But after I hit 400mg per day of DNP the cardio was out the window. I just didn't have the energy. HIIT style cardio will be used during my next low dose run in a couple weeks.

thats a lot of weight loss for one month. How much of it was fat, how much muscle? got before and afters

I say no more than 2-3 pounds a week at the absolute fastest where muscle isn't getting eaten and even then 1.5 is more like it.

how about strength on key exercises?

Ive thought about DNP, couldn't bring myself to it

I didn't have my body fat tested at any point, I only kept up with my weight, inches lost from waist, and stomach fat caliper measurements. I can gain muscle very quickly, so I wasn't worried about some loss. Only with getting my body fat low enough so that I can begin my next bulk without the extra fat hanging around.

I had to drop intensity of my lifting, but no significant loss in strength. But my endurance in the gym went to shit. Once I hit 500mg/day I increased my rep ranges and lowered the weights used on most movements.

I'll try to get some before and after pics up soon.

I'm noticeably still holding some water from the DNP, but that should come off over the next few days.

Great transformation dude. Congrats and good luck with continued training.

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to getting back to intense training.

After seeing my results my wife is now wanting to start a DNP cycle when I start my next one up. She certainly knows what to expect at this point. She will definitely be going low dose, probably 100mg/day.

Good job brotha.. How was your strength throughout the cycle? Were you still lifting heavy or were your workouts more geared towards fat loss?

Dude great post with detailed info and strict regimines. Yea I'm glad for good reviews on the EA DNP, 250mg caps really limit the flexibility of dosing

You looked good before. Guys I look similar to Jon's before pic. What do you think was his body fat?

Nothing wrong with EAs DNP. And like some said, the 50mg dose gives great flexibility.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws