over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 FOR 30 Lance Armstrong

MonkeyBoy

Registered
Anyone watch? I kind of forgot just how big and popular he was during his run at the Tour. But after watching this show....HE IS FUKN PRICK!!!!

Anyone watch? I kind of forgot just how big and popular he was during his run at the Tour. But after watching this show....HE IS FUKN PRICK!!!!

Watched it and actually my opinion of him grew positively, not like it was ever negative... Ok so he was a dick, so what? He was the best to ever do it.. Oh he cheated? So is absolutely everyone in the sport.. Oh he tried to sue people to save himself and fucked people over by doing so? Yea, well those people suing him in the first place and accusing him were all teammates and colleagues who were envious and wanted their shot at stardom so they were trying to fuck him over too.. That’s why the FBI dropped the case and USADA was the one that picked it up..

He’s just your typical, type A personality, “best in the world at any cost” type of guy.. Michael Jordan was the same exact way.. Lance didn’t give a fuck if you liked him or not, he was there to be the best.. And he is and was the best.. Period..

The fact that he owns up to his mistakes now, admits to them, clarifies what he thinks is wrong and what he still stands by, regardless, and then saying he wouldn’t change a thing.. Despite being short one testicle, this guy has more balls than most men...

Haven’t watched it but can’t be any worse than Jordan making a self jerking love fest series throwing everyone and everything under the bus but still managed to look like a garbage human being....

At least the 30 for 30 wasn’t made by Lance’ people so you can actually trust it to be somewhat objective.....even though it’s garbage ESPN.

Waiting on the Bruce Lee one!

Bruce Lee one looks GREAT. Same with the McGuire and Sosa one. Can't wait.

Only watched Part 1 of the Lance thing. Don't mind him at all but he will ALWAYS give people a bad taste in their mouths because he dug his heels in soooo bad when he was protecting his own ass. Compared him to McGuire. BOTH cheated. The world knew BOTH CHEATED. One kinda gave vague answers, not admitting it but not digging his heels in. The other flipped shit on the world around him for "not believing him." That will always be his downfall. Admit you did dumb ass shit and don't sue everyone haha. Simple as that. Either way, good to hear his perspective.

Bo Jackson's 30 for 30 is legendary

Problem with Lance wasn't that he cheated. Everybody was "cheating" (whatever that even means in a sport like cycling). It's the fact that he went after everyone with lawsuits who accused him. Guy has that sociopathic drive which makes you elite at your given sport, but comes at a cost of kamakizeeing everyone who gets in your way

I really wonder if they ever would have gotten him and he wouldn't have lost anything had he not done the comeback. He surely seems convinced of that.

He may be a prick, actually I do believe he is a prick and this is not excuse but it’s a childhood rooted issue. His mom was on her owe with him at 17. Hated his biological dad but won’t say it. He had zero guidance beside a step dad that you can tell wasn’t really there for him as a father but for the benefit he got from being a father. He has been fucked over by everyone that was ever emotional close to him. Had the whole world on your side and go through what you did to have that flipped over in a few words that the population doesn’t understand. You are 100% right it was clearly started in his life and carried through life just like most young successful ppl and was was show the beginning of the documentary. Ohh and the amount of cause he had and the places it was is a mind blowing.(anyone ever been around someone with brain cancer??? Not pretty phys) but that not an excuse but I’d probably have a chip on my should

1st I know what’s it like to have cancer, chemo, bone marrow transplant BY THE GRACE OF GOD I WAS ONE WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH REMISSION and wake up thankful, greatful, and have no worlds to describe the feeling to trying to not to think about every act but can never forget. I choose never to ever talk about not because I’m I’m lying to myself like 50% of the ppl who come to this board to justify what they do. So at that I think I have earn at least an opinion of what someone goes through, yet I wasn’t ever on top of the world at once.

Beside that he is one of my al time favorite athletes. Because he was the best at the sport ahhhh NO, because he was doing the right thing in the public eye and behind closed door ahhh NO, BUT because he gave soo much HOPE to the cancer community and at the end of the day spead up the the process of understanding it, even though we are still just lied to by the govt so pharm can make millions to watch ppl die slowerat the legit cost$$$ of a few can make it through. Till this day he was exploited by everyone for a disease. Lol but remember these were all the companies the wrote him off after he had the disease as a finished.

I hated the 303 for 30 because all they talked about is PEDs the whole time. With completely uneducated interviewer on the subject and then on top of it forced Lance to ridiculously lie about them. Now you have him lying to the uneducated world, who do t I stand these drugs and think that all that was accomplished over his lifetime was washed away as if he wasn’t even a human. Cycling is by far the most drugged sport in the world.....still. As said in the doc none in America follows the sport and doesn’t understand how hard the professional levels is and how recovery is. Football n cycle probably have the same amount of trauma but you have to cycle all year. So when the federation know the courses and time are impossible without them I don’t see how that’s “cheating” when they are influenced to use.

On the topic of PEDs I didn’t realize all the cortisol manipulating. Like he said in the doc that there is absolutely to way anyone could know if he caused this caused the cancer and PED don’t cause cancer so let not go down that road EXCEPT IF YOUR FUCKING W RNA OR DNA DRUGS. Did the the PEDs speed up how fast the cancer grew fuckkkkkkkkk yes and tried to say this in the doc, no brainer and the time he waited he’s its destiny for him to be on this earth. Ok so let’s talk the come back. So in 3 years he was able to beat the fuck out of that horrible fucking disease, recovery, train, win, then eventually win a tour,and then Take 5 more. If that doesn’t motivate you come on.

How can people throw everything this man has done for others because he stuck a needle in his ass. Everything in this life that is successful happenes because someone is in the right pslave at the right time or had to step over people to get what 5hey want so bad yin life. Ok call it cheating but did he cheat all those cancer patients, families, friends of all the the HOPE that people need in their toughest times. This was way bigger that a man who rides a bike and gives back to cancer. He legitimately paved the way of how people saw that determination and fighting could get you through anything.the thing that disgusts me the worst is that the slimy snakes are still to this day trying to take him down when they were doing the same thing he was or knew and choose to look the other way but today it’s somehow different.
Sorry but I have to mention someone’s wife who overheard a confidential conversation between him and a doctors then made her pussy ass husband tell on himself so he could get a lesser sentence so they can live in comfortably. He was nothing without lance,washed out and would not of even made any money let alone even still be on a bike next to Lance. Fucking disgusting disgusting rat bitch fuck the all and had the nerve to say Lance was forcing these looser to take shit. Please stfu rat bitch it not about you moral and sleeping at night it was absolutely about your jealousy of Lance success when your bf never had it to be fine with and if anything Lance gave you everything and you destroyed him. Your husband still to this day can’t even speak for himself.

What has all this demise accomplished......nothing there is still more dropping g in cycling then ever. You tarnish one of the hardest working individual reputation by saying he cheated. Now everyone that didn’t want anything to do with him because of the disease tring to take everything back after they exploited him for having a disease. After all this you wonder why he has a prick ass attitude? Probably because he’s willing to die for ever he’s ever accomplished and all the guy wanted was to be the best one day.

A characteristic of many of the greatest athletes is they are complete DICKS. This is part of what makes them so good. Just a drive to win and will fuck up anyone who gets in their way.

Some of these athletes can turn it on and off when they get off "the field". People like Michael Jordan for instance. But Armstrong cant. Its just who he is and part of why he was the greatest cyclist of all time.

A characteristic of many of the greatest athletes is they are complete DICKS. This is part of what makes them so good. Just a drive to win and will fuck up anyone who gets in their way.

Some of these athletes can turn it on and off when they get off "the field". People like Michael Jordan for instance. But Armstrong cant. Its just who he is and part of why he was the greatest cyclist of all time.

Very true. Good point about MJ - after watching the last dance, he seemed like a jerk as well but at that level, you kind of have to be. The one thing that I thought about as well with Lance, if you think about it, he has no team, its him alone.

I just thought how he talked and kind of acted seemed a little not to sincerer. Calling his old message lady a whore because she told the truth...pretty bad.

I think you can be driven without being a prick, but like you said, some of these guys can't turn off that switch off the court or field.

Roger Federer, Wayne Gretzky, George St Pierre, lots of amazing athletes that are complete gentlemen in real life, and in their given sport. Federer is easily the most dominant tennis player of all time. I don't even need to talk about the great one (Gretsky), everyone knows his accolades. George St Pierre built his career beating the living crap out of other people, but was a total gentleman inside and outside the octagon; you'll never see him talking shit or claiming he's the greatest.

The best lesson to be learned from this stuff is that goodness and greatness are rarely the same thing. You can be great at something, but not be a good person; something we need to teach kids at a young age so they don't idolize some of these people.

I watched the Joe Rogan podcast with him and he seemed really cool. Very humble.

it was really good, i kept it to watch again.
he tried to show emotion as if he cared about the people he hurt but not once did he even get wet eyes, let alone a tear. dude has zero regrets except for getting caught..still, everyone was doping and on drugs and he still wasted them all. the 2001 l'alpe d'huez when he came from behind and looked at jan when he blew past him is still one of my all-time fave lance moments

I think you can be driven without being a prick, but like you said, some of these guys can't turn off that switch off the court or field.

Roger Federer, Wayne Gretzky, George St Pierre, lots of amazing athletes that are complete gentlemen in real life, and in their given sport. Federer is easily the most dominant tennis player of all time. I don't even need to talk about the great one (Gretsky), everyone knows his accolades. George St Pierre built his career beating the living crap out of other people, but was a total gentleman inside and outside the octagon; you'll never see him talking shit or claiming he's the greatest.

The best lesson to be learned from this stuff is that goodness and greatness are rarely the same thing. You can be great at something, but not be a good person; something we need to teach kids at a young age so they don't idolize some of these people.
Some of the greats are humble and nice people. I think they are the exception though. Some other dicks include Tiger Woods (for years none of his peers even talked to him) and Kobe Bryant

Can some post some links about him firing back the lawsuit against everyone. I know he really destroyed anyone and everyone in his way no matter how messy it got. I want to read more than what a reporter says. I’m pretty sure that he was telling his teammates or sending them to where they needed to go and not ask and you will be able to support my ridding level if you are going to be the best with me. Remember lance got most the attention but their is a team that also got every perch that lance got to so extent.

Ahhh it just drives me insane that the amount a awareness he stimulated for a disease that people look down on you as if you could of controlled it in anyway is heartbreaking. All I wanted to be or do when I sick was be normal. You don’t understand why this happens you and what choices you may or may not of done to cause this dwells on you like no other. THIS MOTHER FUCKER SAID FUCK THIS IM GETTING ON THE BIKE AND IM GOING JUST TO DO IT,AND HE DID AND DID IT AGAIN.

I don’t want my upper post to be seem as justification for the man actions. Like many of you said above it’s usally a light switch but clearly it noones else fault but his yet you can see in his eyes he has lied to himself his whole life. When I say his whole life I mean probably done to the simplest thoughts and actions young growing up. Ohhhh dam I wish someone come get close enough to him to let it all go. You look into that mans eyes and you see right through him, soulless almost.

As far as the law suits this sport is and was so much bigger than what people see it as. I’m not into cycling what so ever but I know the political aspect of all these organizations is like dealing with United Nations. You put that in a mix of a cultures that doesn’t unstable what it take to be an althlete at tour, no one unstands the doping “cheating “ (some countries pushishable by life In jail) with a comeback that surely was impossible without cheating and you get a huge scandal. The mess that created is like living in the United States in 2020 hahaha. Soo I understand the fuckery that was going on with every organization and everyone in the way of trying to stop the mess.

Like someone said he’s is only mad that he got caught, but he’s paid the price, ate that shit like a man never cried about how fucking long he’s had to live with this bs till this day. His name NOW will go down in history as a fuck low life cheater(umm ppl get loped at his athletic level all the time multiple times after publicly saying they will stop and still get put down as the GREATEST), when he was so much greater than just an athlete to the ppl he motivated to be thankful to wake up everyday.

If you knew how he really portrayed that masseuse back then youd know he was a bigger prick then they let on. He told multiple media outlets she was basically a mentally troubled whore. Nearly ruined hers and a few others lives that knew his dirty secret.

Now Im awaiting the Bruce Lee doc. Its gonna be great.

If you knew how he really portrayed that masseuse back then youd know he was a bigger prick then they let on. He told multiple media outlets she was basically a mentally troubled whore. Nearly ruined hers and a few others lives that knew his dirty secret.

Now Im awaiting the Bruce Lee doc. Its gonna be great.

Please tell me you are talking about Betsy please. I hope your not on your death bed and your so called only best friend that you ever let get close to you WIFE overhears something(if that’s even true, if Lance was under the influence of meds, and so on). I’m confused no one told her to lie, or talk about anything or even be involved till a long time after the shit storms she caused herself. She caused everything upon herself as if she is morally better than anyone of us. She hurt way more ppl by her action yet clearly she still till this day doesn’t sleep like she claims to. The facts line up, she didn’t like the guy that’s fine. HE IS A PRICK, ILL EVEN SAY HE WORST THAN JUST A PRICK but it’s rooted in way more than just telling the truth. If you think it’s all about, you don’t know how this horrible world spins we live in now. Mind blowing she takes confidential information HIPPA then blackmails her own husband, Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. No one know fucking shit behind closed doors. As stated above the cycling organization is worse than the US government hahah. He didn’t owe her shit, maybe her husband but not her. YOU MADE THAT FUCKIN BED AND THEN SLEPT IN IT TO FOR A LONG TIME.

Lance might've been left alone if he hadn't made so many enemies and pissed so many people off. he made so much money for many people. Have to wonder if there were other factors other than the doping which that sport is full of anyway. There are definitely plenty of other lifelong dopers who set records and were left alone. Imagine what a nightmare it'd be for Nike if Usain Bolt and/or Phelps went down. No way in hell those two did it without PEDs and yet their records read clean as a whistle. It's never just "failing a test" at that level. Carl Lewis, same deal. BS he was clean. In Bigger Faster Stronger we got to hear of one instance where one of his positive tests (for a stimulant btw and no one uses PEDs just once LOL) was swept under the rug but he was a poster boy at that time and special considerations were made for him.

They need to do a special on Bruce Jenner! ;)

The Bruce Lee one tonight should be good. I really enjoy all the 30 for 30's.

If anyone likes Basketball - watch the Celtics vs Lakers - really good.

Its just a matter of time before they do a Kobe Bryant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131