over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 gauge To Small For Stealth Sus?

rryan3

Newbies
I went to get some pins and the biggest gauge they had was 30, it was either that or 33. Being that they are not easy to get without a script around here I was wondering if the sus will be to thick for a pin that small. Anybody have any experience or opinion?

I went to get some pins and the biggest gauge they had was 30, it was either that or 33. Being that they are not easy to get without a script around here I was wondering if the sus will be to thick for a pin that small. Anybody have any experience or opinion?

Experience? I'd quit using gear if my only option was to use a 30g pin.
Opinion? Member since 07 here and using a 30g pin? WTF? What kind of oil is your gear mixed with that you have to use a pin larger than a 23g? Crazy talk...

Although I appreciate your timely response your sarcasm is not appreciated. Because I have been a member since 2007 means I should be a expert on gear? Did you ever consider I like the forum for different opinions on lifting and entertainment? Anyway not a good start to my post but as mentioned, you need a prescription where I live to get syringes. That being said they only ones I have access to are the 30s and that is what this website is about, sharing opinions and asking questions. So that's a no a the 30's right Arnold. LOL

Although I appreciate your timely response your sarcasm is not appreciated. Because I have been a member since 2007 means I should be a expert on gear? Did you ever consider I like the forum for different opinions on lifting and entertainment? Anyway not a good start to my post but as mentioned, you need a prescription where I live to get syringes. That being said they only ones I have access to are the 30s and that is what this website is about, sharing opinions and asking questions. So that's a no a the 30's right Arnold. LOL

You have PM bro, no worries.

Experience? I'd quit using gear if my only option was to use a 30g pin.
Opinion? Member since 07 here and using a 30g pin? WTF? What kind of oil is your gear mixed with that you have to use a pin larger than a 23g? Crazy talk...

My bad, early in the morning and got my numbers mixed up. Forgot that the higher the gauge the smaller the pin. Was thinking you were using something like a 16g size to shoot when really 30g is like slin pin size. :banghead:

I'll delete some, but does that change your answer or is 30 ok? I know they say to push slowly anyway so I figured maybe since its a smaller circumference that maybe it will do the job of slow push for me.

Slin pin is fine to shoot.

I use a range of 27 29 and 30 all slin pins im in my shoulder.

Get a slin pin autoinjector off amazon

I'll delete some, but does that change your answer or is 30 ok? I know they say to push slowly anyway so I figured maybe since its a smaller circumference that maybe it will do the job of slow push for me.

PM sent now that should help explain. Usually from what i've read sachet gear is made with thicker oil so not sure it would shoot that easily through a 30g. Never used sachet gear but just from what i've read online from many that do go that route.

I think it will work well if you do every day injects sub Q like Emeric does for HRT but injecting larger volumes to me would be a bitch. It should take a long time to force that liquid through such a fine pin. I once used 27 gauge for Syntherol and that wasn't too bad, but that oil is really thin. I also think you will probably have to backfill a slin pin to get it filled enough, could be wrong.

I would look around more and get some 23 gauge needles. Have they really become that hard to get online?

30g has been TOO much of a hassle for me....it works but it can take 15 mins to pullll into the syringe..

I feel like 29 or 27 is the perfect option. Small enough not to hurt too bad...can still fill a syringe and no "weird" injections. When I injected with 23 or 25, once in awhile you'll hit something (nerve, vein, whatever)...shit never happens on a 29g.

I use 29 x 1cc slins for delts with no problem. Back load the syringe with a bigger one. Dont waste your time trying to draw it up with the slin pin.

I use 29 x 1cc slins for delts with no problem. Back load the syringe with a bigger one. Dont waste your time trying to draw it up with the slin pin.

Backloading is totally unnecessary. Just pull the punger out and leave it for 5min, come back and the negative pressure fills it 100%. You don't need to sit there and hold it out, it will stick as soon as the oil gets to the rubber.

Hardly a difference at all between a 29 or a 30. Not enough to even comment about. As k said, hiis way will work perfectly. If you had too, you could always pull up around .10ml or EO to thin it down, but I wouldn't. I hate EO.

I'm impatient so I backload them if using an insulin pin.
It will work. Just as others said its slow, and will not get deep in the muscle.
I will almost always use a 23g 1"

Order you some pins online.
Sterile syringes our sponsor here is a great
Place.

Backloading is totally unnecessary. Just pull the punger out and leave it for 5min, come back and the negative pressure fills it 100%. You don't need to sit there and hold it out, it will stick as soon as the oil gets to the rubber.

Interesting.
Are you drawing with stopper upright and pin upside down?
Vial does not need to be held upside down?

Ill have to try it.

I will have to try this.

Interesting.
Are you drawing with stopper upright and pin upside down?
Vial does not need to be held upside down?

Ill have to try it.

It's awesome, you will love it, I've got a lot of people hooked on this method.

-Make sure you push 1 cc of air into the bottle before drawing out 1 cc to eliminate negative pressure inside the bottle (standard for all injections, otherwise negative pressure can suck bacteria into the bottle).

-Invert bottle with needle inside, draw out to 1 cc, hold until a drop of oil hits the rubber, this will make it stick without holding it.

-Leave upside down somewhere. You can mount a clip on your wall, use some tape and a tack, or use the edge of a slightly open dresser drawer (my favorite).

-Return in 5min to 10min to find full pin.

I like to use 29g because they come in 1/2" length and are butt cheap. This method is also nice if you are doing like 3cc and 3 pins, all can be filling at the same time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131