over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 solid pounds in 6 months

Training has been good. If I fail it's usually in the 15-20 rep range at the moment. Tonight was a high volume back workout with calves at the end. When training back I usually start at the top and work downwards mainly so by the time I do lower back it is very warmed up and ready. I am just having fun now and doing what I want but will swop over to much lower volume and heavier weights soon...

Barbell Shrugs... 6 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight every set.
20kg plate shrugs... 1 set of 50 reps with a big squeeze on every rep.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 light sets of 20 and 15 reps.
Bent Over Rear Delt Flyes... 1 set of 15 reps.
Machine Reverse Delt Flyes... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight every set.
Standing Rope Face Pulls... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight every set.
Pull Ups supersetted with Assisted Pull Ups... 2 sets to failure for both.
Lat Pulldown Machine (Reverse)... 2 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Barbell Row using flat bench and 2 Reebok steppers... 5 sets of 15 slow and controlled reps going up to 2 plates a side.
Smith Machine Rows... 4 sets of 15 slow and controlled reps going up to 2 plates a side.
Machine High Row... 1 set of 15 reps.
Seated Cable Rows... 1 set of 25 reps.
Barbell Deadlift... 1 set of 20 reps.
Lower Back Extensions... 1 set of 20 reps.
Tri-set of seated calf raises, horizontal leg press calf presses and standing calf raises. 5 tri-sets of 60 reps (20 reps for each movement).
Back stretches and Foam Rolling.

As my gym is fairly limited I have to be quite inventive sometimes. A good example is my calf tri-set. I done the seated calf raises sat in the lying leg curl machine. I used the full weight rack and a Reebok stepper to give me a Platform and they felt great. For the standing calf raises I like to use the ab crunch machine as it has a great elevated platform. I would randomly change my foot position on each movement so it could be feet close, medium, wide or duck feet for each movement.

I will be starting my syntherol arm log very soon. I need to order some healing peps just to aid overall recovery and strengthen any weak areas. I plan to start my Bio-Peptide LR3 on Monday so looking forward to that too. I will order more peps and add them in to give me a boost whilst I cruise.

I did add in 2iu somastim hgh the other night. Even at 2iu pre bed I have been tired but I plan to keep it in for 3 weeks to see if the fatigue improves. I am ok it's just I struggle to get up and I have been falling asleep every evening. It's crazy even such a small dose does this to me but it's the same with all gh products. I slept a lot last night and then fell alseep at 8-9pm :eek: I took my pre workout to give me a big boost for the above workout. I am feeling good and definitely won't be upping that 2iu as it makes me too unproductive.

Last edited:
Things are good. I trained shoulders and hamstrings yesterday and chest and quads today. I got carried away and done 2 1/2 plates a side on barbell shoulder press for low reps. I carried that on today with 3 plate a side flat and decline bench press. I only got 7 reps with the flat press and that's far too low for this time. It felt good but I might hold off on the all out assault on my body for another 2 weeks. I will try and stay sensible for another 2 weeks but the strong pre workouts don't help matters!

I was also pleased with my knee doing quads. I done about 7 sets of 20 rep leg extensions going up in weight every set. I didn't go heavy but my max weight was about 1/2 of the rack. Then I supersetted DB Squats for 20 reps with Horizontal Leg Press for 20 reps for 5 sets. So it was a fair bit of volume and my knee is fine. It's pretty much recovered I just don't want to take any major risks.

Another reason holding off with the bigger weights are my joints have been dry recently but are getting much better. Whenever I drop my doses way down or come completely off the first thing I notice are my joints drying out. I have felt all of them but my hips have been the worst by far. I felt like a 90 year old man last week and could feel my hips every step. I can tell my body is normalizing again so they have gotten better but it's still too soon to be pounding the weights consistently so I will hold off for a bit longer.

My fatigue is ok on the 2iu hgh so I am happy and going to keep it at this dose. Last night I injected it into my knee and will carry on doing that. I plan to order healing peps but waiting to see how good the bio-peptide lr3 is first. Reason being I will order various peps and if it is any good I may just get most of them in that brand. If not I will pick between the other brands they sell which includes the Nouveaux I used last month. Someone did pm me stating he has used it and it was good at I think 40mcg so it sounds promising.

Post workout I ate shrimp, peppers and pineapple in a pineapple, chill and paprika sauce with coconut rice.

16le5w6.jpg

From tomorrow my diet will be 99% clean as I have had my little break. I have been eating mostly clean anyway but today was probably my worst day of eating ever :eek::D Not due to the amount but just the pattern and well them me explain. As it was Sunday I slept in but on hgh sleeping in is on a whole new level. Guys should know I go to bed very late and work mainly evenings but I woke up at 4pm :eek: My gf said do you want to get pizza and I didn't really but said ok. So we shared an extra large pizza, chicken starter and cookies from Dominos. The starter wasn't big but I had about 7 pieces from wings, nuggets etc. My gf had 3 slice of pizza and I had 6 and that left 3. I had 2 cookies leaving her one. That was that then at 9pm I ate the 3 remaining slices of pizza. I then decided to go the gym and had a spoon of cashew butter pre workout and that was it. I got back after midnight so that is what I ate in the day :eek::D

I trained back and done quite a lot. I kept t-bar rows to just 3 plates but done a few sets of 20 reps. On machines I went heavier for 15 reps. Pull Ups to failure supsersetted with assisted pull ups to failure. I have been doing one upper and one lower each day and had planned to do calves but left it. I have been training every day and my knee needs a break. I figured I would do a miscellaneous day 2moro of calves, hips and abs.

Tonight I started my Bio-Peptide IGF-1-LR3 pre workout. I figured I might as well as I need to know how good it is. I will be ordering more peps soon and the Nouveaux are much more expensive so I would rather pay less so figured if this is good get more as they are a 1/3rd of the price. I may get some nouveaux and some bio-peptide after using it tonight.

I decided to go the gym last minute and so mixed the 1mg vial with 2ml bac water and injected 20 mins later. I dosed about 0.15ml so 75mcg LR3 and just put it in my stomach. I felt this one but it was a mild feeling especially compared to Nouveaux. It's hard to tell without testing but I felt a definite drop in blood glucose. Again hard to judge but all I can say is I felt so much fuller all over tonight and the pumps were great. I definitely felt the difference but will need to use it more to better access.

The above adds to my LR3 usage which is interesting. Basically in the past some brands were tested and most were high purity lr3 so it's definitely available on the ug market. However it's strange to me how each as had different effects. Common sense would suggest lr3 wasn't in the vials but the results have been amazing and not similar to other peptides. I will explain below:

Superior's LR3 gave me amazing and fast results at 200mcg eod. However I felt no drop in blood glucose at all. The pumps were amazing and I was made up with it the 3 occasions I used it. One of the best things I have used and well I decided to run lr3 again recently.

Magnus LR3 (recent) was decent but nothing spectacular. That was the same in regards to no initial side effects such as a big drop in BG.

Nouveaux LR3 (recent)... amazing results maybe even better than Superiors but a massive drop in blood glucose. I couldn't stay awake post injection. I had to lower the dose as this was far too strong. I am happy I only done 160mcg (I think) first time as it was a huge drop. I quickly went down to approx 100mcg and even at that dose it was super strong.

Bio-Peptide LR3... I need more time to access it but felt a drop in BG but it was much milder. Although I have only used 75mcg sub-q so far.

It's just strange to me how the Nouveaux treated me that way and obviously that is a major common side effect from LR3. Whereas Superiors at 200mcg never done that so I can't help but think was that LR3. My gut tells me yes has all their stuff was gtg and the testing in the past. Again my results were amazing on Superiors but the lack of drop in BG confuses me. I know people who have used other good brands of lr3 and it varies. How can one cause no initial side effects and the other be so strong if they have the same thing in those vials.

I am just thinking out loud and have theories but it could be anything.

This is Elvia’s preworkout music to psych up!

https://instagram.com/p/BaCbp85hjYa/

I made love to the weights tonight :D

I trained calves, ab/adductors, arms and abs so a bit of a miscellanous day. Calves were horizontal leg press supersetted with standing calf raises. I started with 20 rep sets (about 5 sets) and for the last 2 sets done 40 reps on the hoz leg press. Then the full weight rack on the lying leg curl machine to perform seated calf raises using a reebox stepper for approx 5 sets. Ab/adductors were 5 sets of each and supersetted. Arms some high reps to warm up then some heavier standing ez bar tri-cep extensions and heavy preacher machine curls. Abs were mainly rope crunches and quite a few sets.

Tonight I dosed 75mcg LR3 in each calf so double the dose of yesterday. I am going to stick with this dose as I feel 150mcg is a nice amount. I felt the drop in blood glucose much more tonight. Definitely not as strong as Nouveaux but I did get tired etc. Just before I had some whey protein and a piece of toast with peanut butter. Intra workout I had a shake consisting of 60g vitargo, aminos, creatine, taurine, citrulline malate and beta alanine. Post workout I had one of my favs... shrimp, pineapple, peppers and coconut rice. My last meal was crayfish, mango and coconut rice :)

Going forward I plan to carry on with the lr3 pre workout and the hgh pre bed. However for my 2nd vial of lr3 I will be swopping the order. I will take hgh at 2iu and add 6iu humalog pre workout and pre bed the lr3.

I made love to the weights tonight :D

I trained calves, ab/adductors, arms and abs so a bit of a miscellanous day. Calves were horizontal leg press supersetted with standing calf raises. I started with 20 rep sets (about 5 sets) and for the last 2 sets done 40 reps on the hoz leg press. Then the full weight rack on the lying leg curl machine to perform seated calf raises using a reebox stepper for approx 5 sets. Ab/adductors were 5 sets of each and supersetted. Arms some high reps to warm up then some heavier standing ez bar tri-cep extensions and heavy preacher machine curls. Abs were mainly rope crunches and quite a few sets.

Tonight I dosed 75mcg LR3 in each calf so double the dose of yesterday. I am going to stick with this dose as I feel 150mcg is a nice amount. I felt the drop in blood glucose much more tonight. Definitely not as strong as Nouveaux but I did get tired etc. Just before I had some whey protein and a piece of toast with peanut butter. Intra workout I had a shake consisting of 60g vitargo, aminos, creatine, taurine, citrulline malate and beta alanine. Post workout I had one of my favs... shrimp, pineapple, peppers and coconut rice. My last meal was crayfish, mango and coconut rice :)

Going forward I plan to carry on with the lr3 pre workout and the hgh pre bed. However for my 2nd vial of lr3 I will be swopping the order. I will take hgh at 2iu and add 6iu humalog pre workout and pre bed the lr3.

Injecting IGF1 into the calves is what got mine to grow.
How was the calve pump on this brand of IGF1?
You have me sold on the Nouveaux!!!
I guess the best just simply costs more.

I like your idea of rotating protocols of HGH, IGF1 and humalog. You should put on some good size if calories are high enough.

I think you, Rambo, and I need to record a music video in Las Vegas when we meet up. Let’s get big on social media. The world needs a new group of bodybuilding lunatics. Let’s get paid!!! 🤡

Injecting IGF1 into the calves is what got mine to grow.
How was the calve pump on this brand of IGF1?
You have me sold on the Nouveaux!!!
I guess the best just simply costs more.

I like your idea of rotating protocols of HGH, IGF1 and humalog. You should put on some good size if calories are high enough.

I think you, Rambo, and I need to record a music video in Las Vegas when we meet up. Let’s get big on social media. The world needs a new group of bodybuilding lunatics. Let’s get paid!!!

The calf pump was great but nothing out of the ordinary. I had taken pre workout and had an intra shake with carbs and citrulline malate so they were huge factors too. I definitely feel this stuff though and I woke up tighter with my abs more defined which I tend to experience when first starting LR3. The HGH (and my previous diet) has bloated my stomach so it was a welcomed change.

I checked what products are available. I was planning to rotate des with lr3. Plus get some healing peptides but it's so annoying as most of them are out of stock. I decided to leave the one brand of lr3 left not because of the brand but I later thought I would just do a big DES run for now. I have never used proper des before and I may go up to twice daily dosing. Most importantly I will dose it intra workout. So I added 4 vials of Magnus DES and no LR3. It's the only DES brand they had so I will try it out even though the their wasn't great. LR3 can degrade fast and is more fragile plus the brand gets decent reviews so I will try it out. I wanted to get Nouveaux DES and will try and locate it. I got a big vial of tb-500 and bpc-157 to try out but not much so just a little run. Plus a 10mg vial of Nouveaux ACE-031. I figured just try it out and hope for the best. It's 10mg so not sure if I should dose that separately or just go by our old logic of doing the whole vial in one go (which are only ususally 1-2mg). Obviously we all know the back story on such products but it does warn in capital letters it's a strong peptide (their words) so maybe I will do 5mg and see how I feel. If it hits me hard I then may do 5mg another time but if I am ok do the other 5mg straight after.

Yes I have decided I am going to play about with igf-1, slin and hgh during this cruise. Usually on a cruise I use test only but this time I will add in those things to try and gain whilst cruising on 200mg test. With the des I will start it intra workout with pre workout slin and hgh pre bed.

We should all move to Vegas and set up a new you-tube series! Our first video we can all inject 1 vial of igf-1 pre workout :D

Last edited:
The calf pump was great but nothing out of the ordinary. I had taken pre workout and had an intra shake with carbs and citrulline malate so they were huge factors too. I definitely feel this stuff though and I woke up tighter with my abs more defined which I tend to experience when first starting LR3. The HGH (and my previous diet) has bloated my stomach so it was a welcomed change.

I checked what products are available. I was planning to rotate des with lr3. Plus get some healing peptides but it's so annoying as most of them are out of stock. I decided to leave the one brand of lr3 left not because of the brand but I later thought I would just do a big DES run for now. I have never used proper des before and I may go up to twice daily dosing. Most importantly I will dose it intra workout. So I added 4 vials of Magnus DES and no LR3. It's the only DES brand they had so I will try it out even though the their wasn't great. LR3 can degrade fast and is more fragile plus the brand gets decent reviews so I will try it out. I wanted to get Nouveaux DES and will try and locate it. I got a big vial of tb-500 and bpc-157 to try out but not much so just a little run. Plus a 10mg vial of Nouveaux ACE-031. I figured just try it out and hope for the best. It's 10mg so not sure if I should dose that separately or just go by our old logic of doing the whole vial in one go (which are only ususally 1-2mg). Obviously we all know the back story on such products but it does warn in capital letters it's a strong peptide (their words) so maybe I will do 5mg and see how I feel. If it hits me hard I then may do 5mg another time but if I am ok do the other 5mg straight after.

Yes I have decided I am going to play about with igf-1, slin and hgh during this cruise. Usually on a cruise I use test only but this time I will add in those things to try and gain whilst cruising on 200mg test. With the des I will start it intra workout with pre workout slin and hgh pre bed.

We should all move to Vegas and set up a new you-tube series! Our first video we can all inject 1 vial of igf-1 pre workout :D

I hope the BPC-157 and TB-500 heal your knee.

That’s good you’re adding the hgh, IGF1 and insulin to your cruise. After all, they say when pros cruise they take as much HGH as they can afford to hold the gains.

A full vial of IGF1-LR3 in one shot is too scary to me! I would imagine it would feel pretty bad like when I iv’d 5ius humalin R like a dumb ass and passed out.

I like the idea to all move to Vegas and make crazy videos. We need a gimmick like the 5% guys all having ugly prison tats on their face. I hate tattoos so maybe we can all have Afros?

I hope the BPC-157 and TB-500 heal your knee.

That’s good you’re adding the hgh, IGF1 and insulin to your cruise. After all, they say when pros cruise they take as much HGH as they can afford to hold the gains.

A full vial of IGF1-LR3 in one shot is too scary to me! I would imagine it would feel pretty bad like when I iv’d 5ius humalin R like a dumb ass and passed out.

I like the idea to all move to Vegas and make crazy videos. We need a gimmick like the 5% guys all having ugly prison tats on their face. I hate tattoos so maybe we can all have Afros?

I was only joking about the LR3 :D Well maybe a high dose but it depends upon the brand. 200mcg of some brands would not be fun whilst other would be fine.

My knee feels good now so I am very happy. I am still being careful though. I am adding them in just to help matters now but not really to fix my knee. If they can strengthen things then great and also assist in all body recovery. I definitely need a little boost as I begin lifting heavier again.

No gimmick needed our amazing personalities will shine through on camera :D We can give a few cameos to pretty girls in the gym to help matters too :)

I don't plan (have no set plan) to train daily but I get to the this point and think time to go so I may go and train chest and quads now. I only ever don't train if my body/mind tells me not to. Once I start killing myself in the gym again it will probably tell me not to 3 days per week :)

I was only joking about the LR3 :D Well maybe a high dose but it depends upon the brand. 200mcg of some brands would not be fun whilst other would be fine.

My knee feels good now so I am very happy. I am still being careful though. I am adding them in just to help matters now but not really to fix my knee. If they can strengthen things then great and also assist in all body recovery. I definitely need a little boost as I begin lifting heavier again.

No gimmick needed our amazing personalities will shine through on camera :D We can give a few cameos to pretty girls in the gym to help matters too :)

I don't plan (have no set plan) to train daily but I get to the this point and think time to go so I may go and train chest and quads now. I only ever don't train if my body/mind tells me not to. Once I start killing myself in the gym again it will probably tell me not to 3 days per week :)

I agree 100% that if you feel good then keep training. Victor Richards trains everyday.

JJ check this out :eek::D I just posted it in other thread but will put it here too. This is a really old photo not sure how old but I was young. My arms must be about 13 inches max :eek: I will post it up for laughs. I did train super hard when I was 16+ but was always tall and skinny. I can't remember how often but I do recall doing 1000-2500 sit ups in one go many nights when I was about 17 too. I would eat load sof carbs and not gain any weight too. I mentioned in the other thread I would have 10 pieces of Brown bread and loads of milk pre bed whenever my mum didn't shout at me for taking all the bread and milk :D I obviously didn't have a clue back then but funny to see this pic.

16jotqo.jpg

This is obviously before aas and of course mt2 :D Check out my plastic bag bin on the door :eek: This was taken by my brother in my old bedroom in my parents :)

Last edited:
JJ check this out :eek::D I just posted it in other thread but will put it here too. This is a really old photo not sure how old but I was young. My arms must be about 13 inches max :eek: I will post it up for laughs. I did train super hard when I was 16+ but was always tall and skinny. I can't remember how often but I do recall doing 1000-2500 sit ups in one go many nights when I was about 17 too. I would eat load sof carbs and not gain any weight too. I mentioned in the other thread I would have 10 pieces of Brown bread and loads of milk pre bed whenever my mum didn't shout at me for taking all the bread and milk :D I obviously didn't have a clue back then but funny to see this pic.

16jotqo.jpg

This is obviously before aas and of course mt2 :D Check out my plastic bag bin on the door :eek: This was taken by my brother in my old bedroom in my parents :)

Bahahaha Thay was when you were on that bunk gear before Genotec hooked you up. Hahaha ?
My grandma has a picture of me at teen age and I make you look like a genetic mass monster. Haha I weighed 147Lbs at the gym with cloths on the day I started lifting weights just before my 19th birthday. My arms were my worst genetic body part. I trained them so hard but it took 6 months of training just to look like a normal person who never lifted. Hence the reason I got into site injecting arms. Once I started site injecting my biceps I had women flock to me in the clubs.

I ended up leaving the gym last night but was able to go earlier today. I trained chest and quads and it felt great. I am starting to lift heavier and it feels good. I do plenty of warm up sets starting with high reps then move down to approx 5 reps just to get used to the added weight whilst not using too much energy. I didn't go to full failure on legs for obvious reasons but still went up to the full weight rack on the horizontal leg press. My workout looked liked...

Warm up with db's

Incline (slight) Smith Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 7, 10 and 8 reps. The 8 were with just 1 plate but 10 sec positives and 10 sec negatives.
Incline (slight) DB Flyes... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 11 reps.
Machine Wide Grip Presses... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Leg Extensions... 8 sets of slow 20 reps going up in weight every set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 7 sets of 20-15 slow reps going up in weight every set.
Kettlebell Squats... 1 set to failure.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Pre workout I dosed 75mcg LR3 in each pec and experienced a big drop in blood glucose. After dosing LR3 I had a piece of toast with peanut butter and sliced banana plus 30g protein from synthepure with water. Intra workout was the usual (aminos, 60g vitargo etc) and the same for post workout (shrimp, pineapple and lemon rice).

On this cruise I am definitely going to play about with lr3, des, slin and hgh as previous stated. I just decided let's just go for it and grow on minimal aas doses whilst adding all these other elements. Therefore when I start to cut again next year I am in a good position as I am bigger and in many ways more sensitive to aas. Then I will add one thing in at a time and do things properly.

2moro I will add in 4iu humalog with my 150mcg lr3 pre workout. I will be starting my syntherol arm log too. All in all I am feeling good about things. The syntherol and the other stuff is great as it will give me something to look forward to. Being blunt if I were to just do my normal cruise of 150mg (now I am doing 200mg) it would be a bit boring as sure I would be 100% but realistically the best you can hope for is maintaining.

On 200mg test sure you can grow lot's but get much softer in the process. I do this for fun and like to see fast changes so my arm log will give me that. The other stuff will only add to things so hopefully I can make great changes even without all the aas I usually "bulk" on.

I ended up leaving the gym last night but was able to go earlier today. I trained chest and quads and it felt great. I am starting to lift heavier and it feels good. I do plenty of warm up sets starting with high reps then move down to approx 5 reps just to get used to the added weight whilst not using too much energy. I didn't go to full failure on legs for obvious reasons but still went up to the full weight rack on the horizontal leg press. My workout looked liked...

Warm up with db's

Incline (slight) Smith Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 7, 10 and 8 reps. The 8 were with just 1 plate but 10 sec positives and 10 sec negatives.
Incline (slight) DB Flyes... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 11 reps.
Machine Wide Grip Presses... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Leg Extensions... 8 sets of slow 20 reps going up in weight every set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 7 sets of 20-15 slow reps going up in weight every set.
Kettlebell Squats... 1 set to failure.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Pre workout I dosed 75mcg LR3 in each pec and experienced a big drop in blood glucose. After dosing LR3 I had a piece of toast with peanut butter and sliced banana plus 30g protein from synthepure with water. Intra workout was the usual (aminos, 60g vitargo etc) and the same for post workout (shrimp, pineapple and lemon rice).

On this cruise I am definitely going to play about with lr3, des, slin and hgh as previous stated. I just decided let's just go for it and grow on minimal aas doses whilst adding all these other elements. Therefore when I start to cut again next year I am in a good position as I am bigger and in many ways more sensitive to aas. Then I will add one thing in at a time and do things properly.

2moro I will add in 4iu humalog with my 150mcg lr3 pre workout. I will be starting my syntherol arm log too. All in all I am feeling good about things. The syntherol and the other stuff is great as it will give me something to look forward to. Being blunt if I were to just do my normal cruise of 150mg (now I am doing 200mg) it would be a bit boring as sure I would be 100% but realistically the best you can hope for is maintaining.

On 200mg test sure you can grow lot's but get much softer in the process. I do this for fun and like to see fast changes so my arm log will give me that. The other stuff will only add to things so hopefully I can make great changes even without all the aas I usually "bulk" on.

Get big or die trying! Up the dose, Mary! Your vagina is leaking! 5 grams testosterone /2 grams tren. Let’s go Matey!!!
Hahaha you know I’m kidding! Keep things safe and live long and proper! 👽
I’m going to get crazy and add 37,5mg tren 3 Days a week. Curiosity killed the cat 🐈 but hopefully I’ll still have one of my nine lives left. 😺
P.S. No, I didn’t smoke Rambo’s weed before posting this even though it sure sounds like it! 😃

I was thinking about starting a new training split but I may just carry on training in some what of an order but with certain things changing constantly as I listen to my body. I am enjoying doing one upper and one lower body part in each session though. Although to ensure I train most things twice weekly (roughly) I may add in more parts each day and drastically cut the volume of each. That way I won't have to train 6 days per week to have everything trained twice. That way I just have 3 exercises per body part so 9 per session. Regardless I will decide over the next few days but I am enjoying training and it's always intense regardless how I put things together.

Earlier I trained shoulders and hamstrings and have started a more basic approach using warm up sets to focus on that 1 working set to complete failure. I am extra careful with my shoulders and chest and warm them up over many sets. In fact when I always write warm up with db's every day it is mainly shoulder and chest movements. I now start with high reps and very light weight and as I move up I tend to do 5 rep sets just to get used to the weight without using up too much energy. Then for my final set I simply do as many as possible. My workout looked like...

Warm up with db's
Behind the neck Smith Shoulder Presses... 8 warm up sets (20-5 reps) and 1 working drop set of 7 and 14 reps.
Smith Shoulder Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 8 and 13 reps.
DB Front Raises (1 db held with both arms)... 3 hard warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps (40kg db).
DB Lateral Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 12 and 15 reps.
Lying Leg Curls... 7 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight every set.
Seated Leg Curls... 5 sets of 15-8 reps going up in weight every set. I finished with a static hold set to complete failure.
Kettlebell Stiff Leg Deadlift... 1 set to failure with pauses at the bottom of every rep.
Back and Leg Stretches and Rubble Rolling.

The HGH has definitely put water on me but not a huge amount. I have softened up but feeling pretty good. I will start experimenting with a few things but more on that later. I will start my syntherol arm log on the weekend.

Almost forgot I did start humalog today at about 5iu. It felt great and I noticed the difference in my fullness/pumps whilst training. I will carry that on in combination with lr3 pre workout.

One thing I have noticed is my vascularity has gone down which is to be expected. I also stopped synthetine so that will be a big factor in that. I haven't taken tadalafil in ages either. I have some on the way and going to start dosing tadalafil eod and that should make a huge difference. It's a great drug especially for bodybuilding (pumps, vascularity, blood flow, blood pressure, sex etc).

Last edited:
I was thinking about starting a new training split but I may just carry on training in some what of an order but with certain things changing constantly as I listen to my body. I am enjoying doing one upper and one lower body part in each session though. Although to ensure I train most things twice weekly (roughly) I may add in more parts each day and drastically cut the volume of each. That way I won't have to train 6 days per week to have everything trained twice. That way I just have 3 exercises per body part so 9 per session. Regardless I will decide over the next few days but I am enjoying training and it's always intense regardless how I put things together.

Earlier I trained shoulders and hamstrings and have started a more basic approach using warm up sets to focus on that 1 working set to complete failure. I am extra careful with my shoulders and chest and warm them up over many sets. In fact when I always write warm up with db's every day it is mainly shoulder and chest movements. I now start with high reps and very light weight and as I move up I tend to do 5 rep sets just to get used to the weight without using up too much energy. Then for my final set I simply do as many as possible. My workout looked like...

Warm up with db's
Behind the neck Smith Shoulder Presses... 8 warm up sets (20-5 reps) and 1 working drop set of 7 and 14 reps.
Smith Shoulder Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 8 and 13 reps.
DB Front Raises (1 db held with both arms)... 3 hard warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps (40kg db).
DB Lateral Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working drop set of 12 and 15 reps.
Lying Leg Curls... 7 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight every set.
Seated Leg Curls... 5 sets of 15-8 reps going up in weight every set. I finished with a static hold set to complete failure.
Kettlebell Stiff Leg Deadlift... 1 set to failure with pauses at the bottom of every rep.
Back and Leg Stretches and Rubble Rolling.

The HGH has definitely put water on me but not a huge amount. I have softened up but feeling pretty good. I will start experimenting with a few things but more on that later. I will start my syntherol arm log on the weekend.

Almost forgot I did start humalog today at about 5iu. It felt great and I noticed the difference in my fullness/pumps whilst training. I will carry that on in combination with lr3 pre workout.

One thing I have noticed is my vascularity has gone down which is to be expected. I also stopped synthetine so that will be a big factor in that. I haven't taken tadalafil in ages either. I have some on the way and going to start dosing tadalafil eod and that should make a huge difference. It's a great drug especially for bodybuilding (pumps, vascularity, blood flow, blood pressure, sex etc).

I’ve been stacking the awesome preworkout powder you sent me with tadalifil, anadrol, anavar, and kre-alkyline creatine preworkout. The pump and vascularity are unreal!!! I love the taste of the powder you sent me! I’ve been dieting since Dec. 26th, 2016 so imagine how tasty that preworkout tastes to me! Haha 😆

I’ve been stacking the awesome preworkout powder you sent me with tadalifil, anadrol, anavar, and kre-alkyline creatine preworkout. The pump and vascularity are unreal!!! I love the taste of the powder you sent me! I’ve been dieting since Dec. 26th, 2016 so imagine how tasty that preworkout tastes to me! Haha

That's great to know. It was orange flavour wasn't it? I stupidly left mine in the UK but it's waiting for me next time I go back. I wish I could use those orals. I even have some left in my cupboard (avar and adrol) but I am going to stick to my plan of 200mg test. I do have plans to play about with quite a few things though whilst keeping test so low.

I mentioned tadalfil as I love it so much but I also have about 4 types of viagra coming :D I have never liked viagra but I figured try a few brands pre workout and see if any are gtg. I just got a blister of each brand so if I don't like them nothing major. I still haven't tried Genotec's tadalafil but excited to do so. It makes a massive difference to pump and vascularity for me.

I take 5g creatine intra workout and any if it's in my preworkout that day. I just bought some protein and just got any random brand. I just wanted chocolate flavour as I have that with oats sometimes. I ordered Ronnie Colemans protein and when I read the label before I noticed that contains 5g creatine per scoop too so I have had 10g+ today. I don't like taking too much creatine but 10g is fine.

I also received x-factor by Molecular Nutrition. It's Arachidonic acid and enhanced athlete have done a video on it. It sounds promising so I will add that in at some point. I will add in one element at a time to gauge their effectiveness and keep me hopefully gaining and well it's just more fun :D I also have the following on the way to me...

10mg ACE-031 (1 vial... hopefully it does something)
4mg IGF-1 DES (weirdly never used it before so excited to try it)
TB-500 (general recovery and knee)
BPC-157 (knee)

I also have some Gaspari Size On as the site wasn't great and didn't have a lot of choice. I will be adding that in intra workout whilst insulin is doing it's thing. They only had the Magnus brand of DES and it was super cheap so I am not expecting loads but hopefully it surprises me. Magnus LR3 wasn't great but I am hoping DES is better mainly because it's a less fragile peptide.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws