over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 solid pounds in 6 months

I have just posted about this in another thread so figured I would post pics here showing how I have looked through this thread. It's important to note my mentality/goals completely shifted a few months back. It had been on my mind awhile (years) and I realized it's simply better for me to go for a more classic physique type of look.

I always looked at more classsic guys (Calum Von Moger and Sadik Hadzovic etc) as perfect physiques but would still eat to try and be as big as possible at times. What it would take for me to get huge is not something I want to do nor is it good for my future health. Again I am not perfect and like my experiments but I feel better at a lower weight. I still plan to "bulk" again but nothing too crazy.

I ended up putting on 41 pounds fairly quickly. Obviously it's not muscle but if you can do it without your bodyfat looking like it shifted too much surely that is a success. I am 6ft 2 so things can be deceiving but I did get a lot bigger. I think I weighed 256 pounds at my largest. At the start I was off everything so that is a big factor. The last pic was obviously after the change in goals and I will post more pics this weekend.

Excellent transformation Big E!!!

I have had 2 great workouts recently. More of the same and supersetting most movements. Although I did add a few other things too. I have been dieting and it's going well but by no means am I 100% with things. I eat healthy most of the time but still have cheats and they are not planned usually when I am out. Obviously if I ever competed I wouldn't do that. I just enjoy life but I have been extra strict recently.

I would like to think I am very good at manipulating my body in the short term. I done that recently but nothing was exact. Obviously upping water intake ideally needs to be done over a long period but I done it over 2 days :eek::D I am done a min carb load but it wasn't like I was very depleated as I even had a pizza the other night :eek: I also decided to stay up and watch the Olympia and didn't end up going to bed until 12 in the afternoon :eek: I ate a high carb, fat and sodium meal before going to bed and woke up very lean, dry and tight. So my little plan worked wonders in 2 days. My gf was out though so I had to wait about 4 hours for her to get back. In that time I had prawns with rice, English muffins with jam and honey and some dates.

I had 2 used bottles of synthelator left and I thought about 6ml but it turned out to be 3ml. I dosed that and also 3ml synthetine plus one serving as full as fuck. I never bothered shaving my legs but they are lean but the fact I can't tense my right leg meant I just left them out this time. I hope these turn out good on the comp as I am happy with them.

I am 6ft 2. My aim now is a classic physique type of look with a smaller waist and some size but not too big that it impacts my health too much. I am having a break now but in the future will get much tighter than this.

up load pictures

up load pictures

**broken link removed**

I have had 2 great workouts recently. More of the same and supersetting most movements. Although I did add a few other things too. I have been dieting and it's going well but by no means am I 100% with things. I eat healthy most of the time but still have cheats and they are not planned usually when I am out. Obviously if I ever competed I wouldn't do that. I just enjoy life but I have been extra strict recently.

I would like to think I am very good at manipulating my body in the short term. I done that recently but nothing was exact. Obviously upping water intake ideally needs to be done over a long period but I done it over 2 days :eek::D I am done a min carb load but it wasn't like I was very depleated as I even had a pizza the other night :eek: I also decided to stay up and watch the Olympia and didn't end up going to bed until 12 in the afternoon :eek: I ate a high carb, fat and sodium meal before going to bed and woke up very lean, dry and tight. So my little plan worked wonders in 2 days. My gf was out though so I had to wait about 4 hours for her to get back. In that time I had prawns with rice, English muffins with jam and honey and some dates.

I had 2 used bottles of synthelator left and I thought about 6ml but it turned out to be 3ml. I dosed that and also 3ml synthetine plus one serving as full as fuck. I never bothered shaving my legs but they are lean but the fact I can't tense my right leg meant I just left them out this time. I hope these turn out good on the comp as I am happy with them.

I am 6ft 2. My aim now is a classic physique type of look with a smaller waist and some size but not too big that it impacts my health too much. I am having a break now but in the future will get much tighter than this.

up load pictures

up load pictures
I like your look now. Looks better and IMO, you actually look bigger. Nice and tight, not sloppy big.
Take care.
MS

Your advice

You look phenomenal...

That is Why I Hope it is ok to ask in you thread on your advice as your explanations were always of big help for me....
During the last years contniously on and off Training. Because of health issues. Aas usage also in between when I could train.

After another break Started Real Training again in June also some aas then Pause then aas since a month. My upcoming surgery beginning of next year prevents me from hardcore sessions or super long sessions but I Hope to push the Envelope again from October as I get stronger pain mess.
Unfortunately i am frustrated as I kiss pushing hard and I already eat Lots of food but I binged badly for a while and still Lean Not contest Lean but for a female quite Lean and muscular with i admit: a little layer of fat...

I got promised to be sponsored here but I am Not Sure if someone is interested in me as I can only log my bulk until surgery then i wanna log my healing and comeback go but probably Not of interest for most guys here.

So i have to keep costs low.
Here we go: for putting on some more extra mass until surgery or at least maintain that state and stabilize my results i thought of rather than Stacking aas (I am currently on low dose and run out next week) just chose One steroid of choice and add in the ifg 3 as it is working quite Good as we can See on your physique,
Yes i know you are keeping a Clean diet,train hard, other aas and everything is on point but do you think it is worth it to add in igf l3??

Sorry for spaming your thread but I am quite impressed and kg i ask on the board i will get only hate for running aas as a female.

Btw it sounds Not so cool that hgh gives you a lethargic feeling as I Wanted to finally trying after surgery. On the other hand it might be Good that way as I am always lying awake and cannot Sleep so being a bit sleepy on hgh might be welcome :)

And maybe some anti Aging Effects as I turn 32 on Friday September 22nd :))

Thanks so much as always for your words/opinion/advice

Hey Elvia have you used any healing peptides for your injuries? ( bad knees )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooops sorry Elvia i just saw your post about the healing peps at the previous page!

You look phenomenal...

That is Why I Hope it is ok to ask in you thread on your advice as your explanations were always of big help for me....
During the last years contniously on and off Training. Because of health issues. Aas usage also in between when I could train.

After another break Started Real Training again in June also some aas then Pause then aas since a month. My upcoming surgery beginning of next year prevents me from hardcore sessions or super long sessions but I Hope to push the Envelope again from October as I get stronger pain mess.
Unfortunately i am frustrated as I kiss pushing hard and I already eat Lots of food but I binged badly for a while and still Lean Not contest Lean but for a female quite Lean and muscular with i admit: a little layer of fat...

I got promised to be sponsored here but I am Not Sure if someone is interested in me as I can only log my bulk until surgery then i wanna log my healing and comeback go but probably Not of interest for most guys here.

So i have to keep costs low.
Here we go: for putting on some more extra mass until surgery or at least maintain that state and stabilize my results i thought of rather than Stacking aas (I am currently on low dose and run out next week) just chose One steroid of choice and add in the ifg 3 as it is working quite Good as we can See on your physique,
Yes i know you are keeping a Clean diet,train hard, other aas and everything is on point but do you think it is worth it to add in igf l3??

Sorry for spaming your thread but I am quite impressed and kg i ask on the board i will get only hate for running aas as a female.

Btw it sounds Not so cool that hgh gives you a lethargic feeling as I Wanted to finally trying after surgery. On the other hand it might be Good that way as I am always lying awake and cannot Sleep so being a bit sleepy on hgh might be welcome :)

And maybe some anti Aging Effects as I turn 32 on Friday September 22nd :))

Thanks so much as always for your words/opinion/advice

I have been away and not long got back. I hope you have been well. Thanks for the kind words. I think HGH could be good for you but keep the dose low. Everyone responds differently and most get little-no fatigue on a low dose. It should help you sleep and of course improve the quality of your sleep and overall healing/recovery. I would recommend 2iu per day and see how you are with that. At that dose it's relatively inexpensive for you.

Go easy with the aas and it's not needed all the time. I am unsure how long you have been on but I would take time off and restart next year when you are back to 100%. In the meantime you could try LR3 and I completely recommend it. I think 50mcg is more than enough for you so you would have 20 days supply with a 1mg vial. Even 40mcg so you have 25 days supply would be gtg. Try that out and see how it goes then go on 2iu HGH for approx 3 months and again see how that goes. You could then try another lr3 cycle if you liked the first. Or do the HGH first then the LR3... either way is gtg.

Ooooops sorry Elvia i just saw your post about the healing peps at the previous page!

Yes no healing peps but I plan to buy some and start fairly soon. My knee started getting better approx 3 weeks afterwards and improved fairly quickly. As a result I decided to not get a scan in the UK as even if I did I would have to fly back for future appointments. I was only back a short time and truth be told the long wait and hassle didn't seem worth it as it was healing fairly quickly after that 3 weeks mark. I also don't like MRI scans so unless it's definitely needed I will do without :eek::D

My knee feels fine now but just not right whenever I am lying down and move to the side. I have done light weight leg extensions 3 times in the gym recently and it feels fine. I am going to take it slow and just do light weight extensions for at least another 2 weeks and see how it is. The adapation to light weight training definitely aids recovery imo. Plus the fact I know I can do light weight extensions shows it's nearly there. Although I do still plan to buy healing peps and will order some soon. I am unsure whether to buy the cheaper or expensive brand but I will get some. I actually only realized before I have the Bio-pep tide LR3 left to run. I completely forgot about it for a few days :eek: So I will start that very soon and if it's any good probably order the healing peps in that brand as they are cheap. If it's not good then I will go with Nouveaux as the Magnus LR3 wasn't great (still decent though).

I am back from my trip and feeling good. I relaxed everything when away and it felt good. Lot's of nice food and lot's of treats. Then it was a full weekend of drinking. I have drank alcohol literally 2 times in 1 year so going from that to 3 days of solid drinking was a shock to the system. Although it's amazing how good I looked the first 2 mornings after drinking. I had veins popping out my hairly legs... thank you Hennessey brandy :D I wish I could have had pics done then as I looked even better. Although that soon disappeared on the 3rd day and the heavy drinking and rubbish food started having an effect. I would eat twice daily usually a big 3 course dinner then at 3am drunk get a takeaway of about 2000-3000 calories I would eat back in my hotel room. I actually missed my clean eating so it's good to be back and in some sort of routine now.

I trained a few times when away. Even on the drinking trip to Ireland I went the hotel gym 2 afternoons and trained fairly high volume (90 mins) each time.

Earlier I trained for the 1st time since being home and it felt great. This week is just going to be random training and earlier I done chest, tri-ceps, abs and finished with light weight leg extensions. I am eating fairly clean this week but not worrying about macros (carbs). It's what I like to do when getting back into a strict routine to ease into things. So plenty of cottage cheese, fruit, cereal, lean protein, rice etc. I did have a full English breakfast pre workout though :D

I was planning to bulk on trt but I am in two minds and may cut up even more. I am thinking low carb, mod fat and mod-high protein then when lean transition to a mod carb/protein and low fat diet to get shredded. That set up definitely works best for me and I look much better/fuller with carbs in there. I will decide this week what I am going to do.

Regardless if I try to get leaner or bigger I will be on 200mg test per week. I usually cruise on 150mg test e/c or 20mg per day but I am going to add more this time. It's still not really high but higher than my usual cruise. I will also play about with some things that don't effect sex hormones such as lr3, hgh and peps. Before I went away I injected 1ml Geno test300 after not being on any and the sex drive was ridiculous. I was really bad so it just shows you the powerful effect test can have especially in a deprived state. Interesting my left nipple also went puffy from that shot but has since disappeared. Last night I dosed 100mg test e and will dose that every Mon and Thurs as I can't be bothered doing smaller daily shots this time round. I will take 1 aromasin tab with each test shot so 2 per week. In a few weeks I will likely drop the aromasin but will see what my bloodwork shows.

up load pictures

up load pictures

I just saw these. WOW!!! What a difference! You look amazing! I really like this look! Great job!!! 💪

I was in 2 minds about going the gym tonight but ended up going late and happy I did now. I figured train eod but as I went tonight I definitely will have 2moro off. The next week or so is just all random and getting back into things and basically doing whatever I want. Yesterday and today was high volume though. I did go too heavy (failed on 6 reps) on chest presses yesterday but will stop that until I start a new training cycle soon. The volume was high simply because that's what I felt like doing and no real thought just listening to my mind/body. Although I did want to burn lot's of calories as well just to help lose the holiday bloat :D

I will be going back to basic progressive lifting and 1 hour max workouts but my body needs some time first. It's nice to just be on trt and 2 injections per week. The other night I thought I need to do my injection then realized I had on Mon so it was a nice feeling. I like ed injections of 20mg for cruises but sometimes I just want to do as few injections as possible whilst keeping blood levels relatively stable. I am also off synthetine for a short time again just to have a break from injections. I will restart synthetine in a few weeks though as it helps me so much.

As I mentioned high volume and many sets and my back/bi-ceps workout consisted of:

Flat Bench DB Straight Arm Pullovers.
Smith Machine Inverted Rows.
Seated Cable Rows with different handles.
Pull Ups supersetted with Assisted Pull Ups.
Barbell Rows using a flat bench on 2 Reebok Steppers
Smith Machine Upright Rows
Seated Bent Over DB Rear Delt Raises
Standing Rear Delt Cable Flyes
Machine Preacher Curl

It was a mixture between light, moderate and heavy weights but nothing over the top as I am saving that for a few weeks time. Although I honestly done about 55-60 sets :D

Post workout I had shrimp, tuna and red peppers in my own spice mix with lemon rice. I had cooked the shrimp and it's only 20g protein so opened a can of tuna I have had in the cupboard for months and added that in. It doesn't look really nice but the taste was great. Next meal will be steak and sweet potatoes.

qycmj4.jpg

This was my pre workout treat the other day too. A full English breakfast :)

30hxx6v.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah

Those meals look gooooodddddddd!! Great progress man, its crazy what dedication and a lot of work can do for people.

I was in 2 minds about going the gym tonight but ended up going late and happy I did now. I figured train eod but as I went tonight I definitely will have 2moro off. The next week or so is just all random and getting back into things and basically doing whatever I want. Yesterday and today was high volume though. I did go too heavy (failed on 6 reps) on chest presses yesterday but will stop that until I start a new training cycle soon. The volume was high simply because that's what I felt like doing and no real thought just listening to my mind/body. Although I did want to burn lot's of calories as well just to help lose the holiday bloat :D

I will be going back to basic progressive lifting and 1 hour max workouts but my body needs some time first. It's nice to just be on trt and 2 injections per week. The other night I thought I need to do my injection then realized I had on Mon so it was a nice feeling. I like ed injections of 20mg for cruises but sometimes I just want to do as few injections as possible whilst keeping blood levels relatively stable. I am also off synthetine for a short time again just to have a break from injections. I will restart synthetine in a few weeks though as it helps me so much.

As I mentioned high volume and many sets and my back/bi-ceps workout consisted of:

Flat Bench DB Straight Arm Pullovers.
Smith Machine Inverted Rows.
Seated Cable Rows with different handles.
Pull Ups supersetted with Assisted Pull Ups.
Barbell Rows using a flat bench on 2 Reebok Steppers
Smith Machine Upright Rows
Seated Bent Over DB Rear Delt Raises
Standing Rear Delt Cable Flyes
Machine Preacher Curl

It was a mixture between light, moderate and heavy weights but nothing over the top as I am saving that for a few weeks time. Although I honestly done about 55-60 sets :D

Post workout I had shrimp, tuna and red peppers in my own spice mix with lemon rice. I had cooked the shrimp and it's only 20g protein so opened a can of tuna I have had in the cupboard for months and added that in. It doesn't look really nice but the taste was great. Next meal will be steak and sweet potatoes.

qycmj4.jpg

This was my pre workout treat the other day too. A full English breakfast :)

30hxx6v.jpg
That English breakfast looks damn good!!!

That English breakfast looks damn good!!!

It was nicer than it looked. They overdone my eggs. Plus the sausages you can see are cheap ones but they tasted really good. They burnt the toast a little too but overall it was amazing. I can complain as they charged me $19 for that. I had it in an English Pub in Geneva. In the UK I would pay about $8-10 for that. I had an amazing Full Irish Breakfast in Cork last week and that was $10. Irish is the same thing but they usually have black and white pudding on the plate too. Are there any Irish/English pubs in your city as they may offer the breakfast if there is. Lot's of calories and sodium always sets me up for a great training sesssion :)

Things are good. My hormones seem to be balancing out and I will be carrying on with 100mg test e twice weekly for my cruise. I had 2 days off from the gym but I just trained hamstrings for the first time in over a month. It felt so good to get a pump in them even though I kept the weight light and done higher reps. My knee is still not 100% but it's getting there. For the next week I will be doing 1 upper body and 1 lower body muscle each workout. I think that's a good plan so not too much for my knees to take in one day. Earlier was shoulders and hamstrings and overall high volume...

Warm up with DB's
Tri-set of Standing Barbell behind the neck Shoulder Presses, Barbell Upright Rows and Standing Barbell Shoulder Presses. 5 sets of 45-30 reps (15-10 reps of each). I started with the bar and moved up 5kg a side each set so finished with 1 plate a side.
Standing 20kg Plate Front Raise... 1 set of 20 slow reps.
Standing DB Lateral Raises rotated with Bent Arm Lateral Raises (so much heavier)... 4 sets of each using 15-10 reps. Not a superset as I had about 20 secs rest between sets for these. I went up to 27.5kg db's for these.
EZ Bar Front Raises... 1 set of 15 reps.
Machine Seated Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 20 reps. Last set I got 18 reps so complete failure.
Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight every set (all light weight but squeezing every rep).
Seated Leg Curl... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight every set (all light weight but squeezing every rep). Finished with 1 static hold set for approx 20 secs.
Abs for 10 mins.

Very hard workout but purposely using lighter weight. If I fail it usually around the 15-20 rep range. Gonna carry this on for another week or 2 then have a few days off before starting a new training cycle.

I was in 2 minds of what to do diet wise. I wanted to carry on leaning out but I would be best leaving that as I will only be on 200mg test weekly. Obviously I can still get ripped with any or no aas. But thinking about timing etc and my new training I realized it's best to "lean bulk" over the next few months. So 95% clean food and just consistency in all areas. So I maintain and hopefully grow on these low doses without overdoing things (staying relatively lean). Then when I blast again it will be full on cutting and trying to get shredded utilzing some traditional fat burners which I never did last time. My main aim is to get my body accustomed to more calories so when I start I am lean but still eating a lot which is very possible when manuiplating training and diet so it suits my body. That way I can start dieting on high calories and plenty of carbs so I don't have to be as extreme as last time. Plus I will have plenty of time to do things next time round.

I have having some time off synthergine as I do that with all supplements regardless how good they are. However I have noticed my eyes are much duller and less white so I will be restarting it soon. I am currently taking choline and inositol but it definitely doesn't have the same effect. I bought them in the UK as I was travelling to Ireland and planned to drink and I figured they would help. I will restart synthergine once the c&i tabs run out in about 1 week. I am consuming nothing toxic so my health should only improve over the next few months.

It was nicer than it looked. They overdone my eggs. Plus the sausages you can see are cheap ones but they tasted really good. They burnt the toast a little too but overall it was amazing. I can complain as they charged me $19 for that. I had it in an English Pub in Geneva. In the UK I would pay about $8-10 for that. I had an amazing Full Irish Breakfast in Cork last week and that was $10. Irish is the same thing but they usually have black and white pudding on the plate too. Are there any Irish/English pubs in your city as they may offer the breakfast if there is. Lot's of calories and sodium always sets me up for a great training sesssion :)

I’m not sure honestly. I never go out to eat. My last cheat meal was 3 months ago. I basically only go to the gym, work, and the grocery store. Haha I’m a hermit. 😀

I’m not sure honestly. I never go out to eat. My last cheat meal was 3 months ago. I basically only go to the gym, work, and the grocery store. Haha I’m a hermit. ��

I am the same matey... excluding the cheat meals :D When at home I live a very simple life... I prefer it that way. Most of my time is spent working, training or food shopping. The only difference is I like to go away occasionally and do fun things when I do. But when at home I don't really do much of anything!

I forgot to mention post workout I had one of my regular meals which I love... shrimp and peppers cooked in coconut oil on basmati rice skrinkled with dessicated coconut.

Earlier I did have a chinese takeaway but it was a fairly "healthy" one. I got beef with cashew nuts and steamed rice...

256zcpk.jpg

Looking good Elvia, I don't know how you keep those abs with all the food you eat. Even eating clean it is hard for me to get my midsection to look like that.
I do have a question. I see you say you do ... for your cruise or you do trt after this run. Do you ever go completely off? I am 64 and do 8 week cycles then pct for 3 weeks then take another 5 weeks off everything then another 8 week cycle. I know at my age TRT would be a good thing. Everything always looks good when I get it checked. I have been following your thread and really get a lot from it.

I just saw these. WOW!!! What a difference! You look amazing! I really like this look! Great job!!! 💪
x2

waist so so tight. right sucked in mate. U done phenomenal work there mate. delts all wide and capped, chest fuller.

U kept this transformation under wraps.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Looking good Elvia, I don't know how you keep those abs with all the food you eat. Even eating clean it is hard for me to get my midsection to look like that.
I do have a question. I see you say you do ... for your cruise or you do trt after this run. Do you ever go completely off? I am 64 and do 8 week cycles then pct for 3 weeks then take another 5 weeks off everything then another 8 week cycle. I know at my age TRT would be a good thing. Everything always looks good when I get it checked. I have been following your thread and really get a lot from it.

Thank you. I am on a bit of a break now so have purposely relaxed my diet. Although I can stay relatively lean on very high carbs. I am mainly eating clean now but having foods I really enjoy like greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, fruit etc. Like anything in BB the midsection is very genetic but I have gone through periods of training abs a lot and using a mixture of heavy and light weight. Any stimulation will help build them up but using heavy weights definitely helps them pop more. Then when I cut I mainly use body weight movements and with good diet they are revealed and look much more pronounced. Although due to my lower back problems I did go years without directly training my abs. But thinking back I remember I used to hammer my old gym's crunch machine with 5 plates on so very heavy for high reps a few times per week for years. Generally speaking though bodyweight exercises are best for abs. I train my abs about 3 times per week (10-15 mins each time) now and gonna carry on doing that as I enjoy it.

I am on a cruise now which is basically a decent dose of TRT at 200mg per week. I usually do 150mg (or 20mg ed) per week. I do come off everything occasionally and mainly just for the mental break. If you look at the set of pics at the top of the page the first one is me after 2-3 months off everything. I remember blasting and cruising for about 18 months then coming off everything for 3 months another time too. Although after last time I said to myself just blast and cruise. I was ok but I still tried to train very heavy to maintain and my joints were so dry and my recovery wasn't the same. By reason of that I would get many minor injuries so if I ever do come off again I will adjust my training accordingly.

If your system is working then don't change it. Although at your age I would think trt with the odd low dosed cycle would be better than regularly coming off and running pct. There is nothing healthy about low testosterone and pumping yourself full of pct drugs then coming off.

x2

waist so so tight. right sucked in mate. U done phenomenal work there mate. delts all wide and capped, chest fuller.

U kept this transformation under wraps.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thank you. Not really as I posted all the details in my log. But sure I purposely didn't post pics for a bit as I wanted to change more :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws