over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300 mg E?

HSBulker

Registered
For a first cycle, I've seen the suggestions for 250 mg/week test E before, but never for anyone my height. My question is: would height affect the amount of test needed, due to longer muscle bellies, and I suppose more numerous binding sites? I was thinking maybe 400 mg/week for 10 weeks? Also, with a low dosage such as this, would the nolva 5mg/d be needed or just if sides appear?

And the one thing that confuses me more than anything, is how to keep the gains after I come off. I've read Big A's article for beginners, but the post cycle there is if you've been running much higher doses for a very long time. Would I need HCG? Or maybe low doses of Anavar?

Thanks, and I apologize in advance for my stupidity :rolleyes:

Last edited:
what is your height? Are you some sort of giant Philistine?;) I am 6'1" and got good results on that dose. Testosterone is only a moderate binder of the AR, most of its effects are thought to be mediated by other pathways. As for keeping gains, there are many things to consider, mostly nutrition and recovery issues. Your body will be in a state of flux, I found it best to stop training to failure for a while. Also consuming a surplus of calories and protein helps during pct for fast metabolisms, you will have raised your BMR by growing new muscle so make sure you feed it. Clomid worked well to make me start feeling 'normal' again and I personally got no emotional side effects. Nolvadex at 5mg a day seems too low to have an effect, IMO it should be at least 20mg a day, but only if you encounter estrogen related side effects as it can possibly limit gains. HCG should be used during the cycle, not after as it will inhibit recovery at this time. Anavar is still a steroid, so you're not really 'coming off'. The bottom line is when you come off you will shrink. How much you do shrink is up to you. Also how old are you? You might be better served to wait until you are at least 22-25 to use AAS. You still have plenty of room to grow naturally.

Last edited:
Wouldnt that be nice :D Nah, I'm only 6'3, I do have VERY long limbs though. I almost look like a gorilla. hahaha

Wouldnt that be nice :D Nah, I'm only 6'3, I do have VERY long limbs though. I almost look like a gorilla. hahaha

As long as your knuckles don't drag on the floor I think you're OK, Gorillas have that 'retard strength' so It may not be a bad thing! :p The idea is to find a dose that you feel comfortable with and is relatively safe, and I think your head is in the right place to select a reasonable dosage. Dad would be proud of yuo!

Last edited:
Height has nothing to do with dose. Just FYI. But 300 p/wk is a good dose for the first time. See how you react and then go from there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws