over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300 MG tren.???

my buddy who makes me 150 mg tren says he is able to make it as stong as 300 mgs ...is that possible.Everything has a point of dilution and i am not sure you can get more then 150-175 mgs of tren per/cc..what do yo guy's think ,is it possible or not..??? THANKS.......

I doubt it-the acetate ester is less soluable even than propoinate. And that is usually no more than 100mg-can probably be stretch a bit further than that.

I would say a max of 150

It's possible, but you probably would be crippled from the extreme BA it would take to keep it in solution. I laugh every time I see these guys post about the 400mg/ml prop they just bought and shit like that. People really should do thier research instead of just believing what someone tells them.

Well so far it looks like that it is not possible to dilute more then 150 MGS of trenbolone acetate per/cc....thanks for the info....

tren acetate supposedly goes pretty easily to 450mg/ml (according to Billy_bathgate at massmonsterz), but is only painfree up to around 125mg/ml. Sounds like solubility isn't the issue there... Superchicken said he got 200mg/ml from pellets... gave him knots, but was painless when mixed with other gear.

I would imagine that you could get the concentration pretty high if you were to use a solvent other than BA. If you used PG you could get the [tren] higher... and if you used PEG I'd imagine that you'd be able to get it way up there.

I've never shot anything that had PG/PEG as the principle solvent... so not sure what you'd expect to see as far as post injection pain.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.... right??I will let you al know how it turns out..thank you

I can get more than 1000mg/ml of tren acetate into solution but it is not in oil and would hurt more than you could imagine.

150mg/ml or so is about as high as you can go and not be crippled with pain.

The main reason I replyed to this thread though, is I wanted to ask..Why the heck someone would want 300mg/ml tren?

i can get mine with the pellets up to 115mg/ml and even if i wack 3cc's in my quad, no discomfort... i tried a 175mg/ml mix and 3cc's laid me out for 2 days.

KaotikChem has a point... what the hell would you want that for? lol.

KaotikChem said:

The main reason I replyed to this thread though, is I wanted to ask..Why the heck someone would want 300mg/ml tren?

cause if i can get 150mg from 1/2 cc then i dont need another dart to do my shots. it can go in the same pipe as 2.5ml of prop...

i'm too lazy to buy pins larger than 3cc

hmmm
use extra dart or experieince crippling pain?

does not take a rocket scientist to answer that one....

G.E.R.M said:

cause if i can get 150mg from 1/2 cc then i dont need another dart to do my shots. it can go in the same pipe as 2.5ml of prop...

i'm too lazy to buy pins larger than 3cc

Well you shouldn't shoot more than 3cc in any one place anyway just to prevent scar tissue. Hell 3cc is even a bit much.

Anyway... if you're using fina, then what is the problem? Just go ahead and use that prop instead of the sterile oil when converting your fina. Then you have tren enriched prop. You'll save yourself alot of hassle in the end. You have a smaller injection volume, and only need to draw from one vial.

Tadger said:

Well you shouldn't shoot more than 3cc in any one place anyway just to prevent scar tissue. Hell 3cc is even a bit much.

Anyway... if you're using fina, then what is the problem? Just go ahead and use that prop instead of the sterile oil when converting your fina. Then you have tren enriched prop. You'll save yourself alot of hassle in the end. You have a smaller injection volume, and only need to draw from one vial.

hey tadger, what ya said made me think. i'm going to make some test enth in the next few days, and i'm also going to be making some fina. i'm gonna make a 50 cc batch, so do you think i could make a 300 enth and 75 fina in one cc? or is that asking for to much?

it's prolly to complicated for my lil mind to figure out how to change around the amounts of oils and stuff but i still wanna know hehe.
btw, i also plan on using .05 of ba and .05 of bb as well. if anyone could help me figure this out, i'd owe ya one..

JW:D

Well it is a good question to ask about wanting 300 mgs of tren. The tren is one of many AS i am using that require a EOD protocal and i find it easier to inject 3 cc at a time. After using cycles for as long as i have i grow weary of shooting EOD ...it is easier to keep it at 3cc's...EOD and not doing 2 shoots EOD.You run out of spots that you can reach....or don't hurt !!

what would even be the point in making it that strong, i wouldnt ever shoot up 300mg in one shot, or do 1/2cc shots, personally I like just 75mg/ml doing 75mgED. less pain good results, oil BA is cheap so i dont see it being practical to make fina or anything really strong.

Using Prop in place of the oil in the tren conversion would work but you may not get real high mg/ml ratios with either one because the oil can only hold so much of either of those compounds.

Now enath or cyp of nandrolone decanoate, or bold undec mixed with tren can reach much higher mg/ml ratios without crashing.

KaotikChem said:
Now enath or cyp of nandrolone decanoate, or bold undec mixed with tren can reach much higher mg/ml ratios without crashing.
Interesting - don't all of these have very low melting points as well?!? What about EQ then?

xcel

I listed bold undec which is EQ so yes you are correct. All the compounds I listed have realativly low melting points and high oil solubility so the work well for such applications.

Actually though EQ is the best and easiest thing to mix with tren acetate.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws