over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300lb axle clean and Press

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that called the "continental lift"? Nice lift BTW. Keep moving the iron brother.

Yes that is the continental clean... Being leaner than most strongmen, it makes it a little more difficult. There is no "shelf" to set the bar on so I really have to get it high and lean way back

Huh? 32lb clean? I think I could do 50lbs. :D

That looked awesome. That's some serious strength you are packing. It looked like you had quite a bit more in you too.

I love your videos. Please keep posting them. It's a very welcome change from the impressive, but same ole same ole that are most of the videos. And it's cool to see muscles more designed for go than show.

Huh? 32lb clean? I think I could do 50lbs. :D

That looked awesome. That's some serious strength you are packing. It looked like you had quite a bit more in you too.

I love your videos. Please keep posting them. It's a very welcome change from the impressive, but same ole same ole that are most of the videos. And it's cool to see muscles more designed for go than show.

The axle weighs 77lbs by itself so you might be in trouble haha

I have more in me, I just got to get right mentally. I will definitely keep the videos coming!

Funny you say that, there are some local BB'ers that talk about coming out w us but when it comes time they never do. We call them all show and no go haha no disrespect to BB'ers though

Looks like you have the technique down real well. YOu made that lift look easy! How much has your strength of that lift gone up in the past 12 months? Im curious to know. You seem to be really progressing and having a great time doing it.

Looks like you have the technique down real well. YOu made that lift look easy! How much has your strength of that lift gone up in the past 12 months? Im curious to know. You seem to be really progressing and having a great time doing it.

Thanks bro! I honestly haven't trained it in about a year... None of my competitions have had a max axle. I will say though that my max before was 275. So it has come up and will continue to go up!

Btw Maldorf, that day was the first day using the topical tren you told me about! It gave me an amazing drive and aggression! Something I don't even get from halo or Test Susp! I really appreciate that help!!!

Thanks bro! I honestly haven't trained it in about a year... None of my competitions have had a max axle. I will say though that my max before was 275. So it has come up and will continue to go up!

Btw Maldorf, that day was the first day using the topical tren you told me about! It gave me an amazing drive and aggression! Something I don't even get from halo or Test Susp! I really appreciate that help!!!

Glad that it helped. I know for me it was a powerful force. Just be careful with your BP. If I were you I would take a time someday to measure your blood pressure when the effects from that are peaking, see how bad it is. If its really high you can adjust the dosage down somewhat.

Glad that it helped. I know for me it was a powerful force. Just be careful with your BP. If I were you I would take a time someday to measure your blood pressure when the effects from that are peaking, see how bad it is. If its really high you can adjust the dosage down somewhat.

Ok bro! I will definitely do that! Thank you again!

This was towards the end... I had cleaned and pressed 225, 245, 275 then 300. I cleaned 320 easy, but took a minute to get balanced enough to try and press, then I missed it. Tried a couple more times, but I was shot

Translation: You already have the 320 ready to fall. A little fresher (not at the end of the workout) and you will nail this easy. Just make sure your in the right place mentally and you will bury it come comp day.

Translation: You already have the 320 ready to fall. A little fresher (not at the end of the workout) and you will nail this easy. Just make sure your in the right place mentally and you will bury it come comp day.

Yes I feel 320 will easily be achieved by the 28th. With this new found pre workout concoction, I will definitely be in the right place mentally!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws