over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300mg of enanthate shouldnt hurt for 4 days

Same here...In most case BA/BB too high and just needs to be baked off but like you said not worth it anymore.

I remember the first high dose Test I used was Black Label T600 and man did that put me under...I do most of my shots in quads so that was about the time I stopped doing legs bahahaha.
lol
black label t600 was my first shot!
that was ouchy!

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
Suppliers should be pulling that and not sending it to customers.

Yes you are 100% correct as soon as you identify and issue you toss the raws and start over. We have spent Thousands and Thousands doing this throughout the years. Between HPLC coming back bad on the raws once in a blue moon or an uptick in customer complaints. We always toss the bad batch of shit out, spend the money and start over fresh and replace any products in question if it comes via a customer.

It's bad enanthate which is becoming more common. Whether old and decomposed or bad production quality, enanthate has become a common source of serious injection soreness. You can see the uptick in complaints from enanthate in the early 2000s. Stick with cypionate.

WTF? Where are you getting that statistic from??

It's bad enanthate which is becoming more common. Whether old and decomposed or bad production quality, enanthate has become a common source of serious injection soreness. You can see the uptick in complaints from enanthate in the early 2000s. Stick with cypionate.

I suggest you read this again and then answer Bio's question.

I suggest you read this again and then answer Bio's question.
I assume the "statistic" is my claim that enanthate has become a common source of injection pain. This is true. A simple search of any significant bodybuilding forum will show numerous complaints of enanthate causing this. It's not nicking nerves or bad carrier, it's shitty enanthate. I've had this myself and tested all the solvents with no problem but even a small quantity of enanthate caused considerable swelling.

I have no idea where you got your info about enanthate but I’m certain it’s got no foundation. Iv been using enanthate for nearly 3 decades. Lots of it. Lots of pharma lots of ug lab and lots of homebrew. Neither I or anyone I know has issues with enanthate.

I have heard of it but not experienced it.
I think the guys that would know first hand are the experienced brewers using the product direct from China.

In the comments just here alone I see one supplier make mention of this.
I’ve heard it before on other sites.

Micro has been around the community a long time and has a lot of knowledge. I would not dismiss the claim or say it’s bad information.
If be curious to hear and learn more from
The guys currently converting.

I have no idea where you got your info about enanthate but I’m certain it’s got no foundation. Iv been using enanthate for nearly 3 decades. Lots of it. Lots of pharma lots of ug lab and lots of homebrew. Neither I or anyone I know has issues with enanthate.
You're lucky. Do a Google for "enanthate, pain" and "forums" and you will see a lot of posts about it. Janoshik posted that he tested retained samples of enanthate and found it decomposed more than other esters.

You're lucky. Do a Google for "enanthate, pain" and "forums" and you will see a lot of posts about it. Janoshik posted that he tested retained samples of enanthate and found it decomposed more than other esters.
that sucks. Anything visually to look for in samples or is it on a sub-perceptible level?

I use to have a friend of a friend that did a lot of home brew.
The problem is my knowledge is out of date.
What I do know is back then (many years ago) it was never a problem or an issue.

So let’s try to pinpoint the issue?
To me either the raw material has changed
Or is it different hormone from some- or someone. Maybe aged material?
Or maybe it’s not the raw material
but the influx of “brewers.?

Even in the old days the weather would get hot and it would melt. So I dont really buy into the melt and it separated theory.

that sucks. Anything visually to look for in samples or is it on a sub-perceptible level?
I didn't see anything unusual with the batch I had. First was painless and second from same supplier about a year later was crippling. They were both the raws and I didn't notice anything visually.

I use to have a friend of a friend that did a lot of home brew.
The problem is my knowledge is out of date.
What I do know is back then (many years ago) it was never a problem or an issue.

So let’s try to pinpoint the issue?
To me either the raw material has changed
Or is it different hormone from some- or someone. Maybe aged material?
Or maybe it’s not the raw material
but the influx of “brewers.?

Even in the old days the weather would get hot and it would melt. So I dont really buy into the melt and it separated theory.
I'm partial to the idea it's the influx of suppliers from China. Whether it's a quality control issue during reaction/purification or old material that sat around too long I can't say.

Fuck T400! And the QV 50ml enanthate jugs.
I’m 100% w/ ya on the QV. Shit would leave about a 10” circle of deep red inflammation around wherever I injected. Might as well hang it up if you did the calf muscle! Got great results, but the pain from injects were NOT worth the trouble!

Cage

When I would see lists with all the kilos available I always wondered how they would ever sell it all, or just how
Many juicers are there in this world lol.

Maybe in the earlier UGL days, none of it had a chance to age for a decade.

I have heard of it but not experienced it.
I think the guys that would know first hand are the experienced brewers using the product direct from China.

In the comments just here alone I see one supplier make mention of this.
I’ve heard it before on other sites.

Micro has been around the community a long time and has a lot of knowledge. I would not dismiss the claim or say it’s bad information.
If be curious to hear and learn more from
The guys currently converting.

I just didn't clarify himself. Home brew from China versus real pharmacy grade. There is a difference as far as I am concerned.

I can across this too, but mostly talking about TREN and black market.

I can across this too, but mostly talking about TREN and black market.

Nasty pictures! Those looks worse than mine did, but with mine they went in and got rid of the dead tissues and then sutured me up. It looks like he didnt get any.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131