30i minute cardio 5 day week john medow style

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
You guys think 5 days of cardio 30 minutes John medow style is too much now i do 4 daus

I think it depends on the “why” you’re doin 5 30 min of cardio?

Cardiovascular?
Both cardiovascular and to burn some fat off stomach I'm very lean year round.but had gotten lazy on diet and drinking. So I'm still lean all around but my stomach has gotten blotted. So hopefully with the gh back to the strick diet added little tren a let's see how long I can handle the tren lol and the cardio I get my abs back.feel horrible because I've always had amazing ripped abs

If you’re a youngster trying to step on an national stage at 240ish then yes I’d lay off the cardio.

If I remember right your close to 50. So rock the cardio to burn those unwanted pounds, and keep your heart healthy!

I’m doing 5 days a week now myself 1st thing in the morning. Start the morning with 4iu of GH, then 30min of cardio. Weights are in the evening for me.

Cage

If you’re a youngster trying to step on an national stage at 240ish then yes I’d lay off the cardio.

If I remember right your close to 50. So rock the cardio to burn those unwanted pounds, and keep your heart healthy!

I’m doing 5 days a week now myself 1st thing in the morning. Start the morning with 4iu of GH, then 30min of cardio. Weights are in the evening for me.

Cage
Yea I'm 50 and don't compete anymore.just want to get my abs back.

I got slopy with diet and drinking parting and my abs are gone.its blooded as fuck.nevwr stopped working out though. I'm lean everywhere except abs lol at 215lbs

I'm back on diet now. I do 2iu am on empty and 2iu pre workout. Starting cycle now after trt doing 300 test e with tri mix of test-a,tren-a,mast

Soo total 600 test 300 tren 150 mast plus 50mg proviron ed

Yea I'm 50 and don't compete anymore.just want to get my abs back.

I got slopy with diet and drinking parting and my abs are gone.its blooded as fuck.nevwr stopped working out though. I'm lean everywhere except abs lol at 215lbs

I'm back on diet now. I do 2iu am on empty and 2iu pre workout. Starting cycle now after trt doing 300 test e with tri mix of test-a,tren-a,mast

Soo total 600 test 300 tren 150 mast plus 50mg proviron ed

Curious to why you’re using Proviron when your using Masterom too? Any particular reason? Why not just up the Mast to 300mg/wk? Does the Proviron just add extra libido for you that mast doesn’t?

Cage

Curious to why you’re using Proviron when your using Masterom too? Any particular reason? Why not just up the Mast to 300mg/wk? Does the Proviron just add extra libido for you that mast doesn’t?

Cage
That's exactly it.I don't know why but mast does nothing for me in libido like proviron dose.but I really don't have a problem with libido.I just like the feel good feeling proviron gives.

I would normally not order it now a days and use it. But I've had a few boxes real pharm laying around for ever and I said let me take em before they keep getting older. Because my tri only has 50mg of mast and I take that mix 3 times a week so it's only 150mg of mast
So I said let me use the proviron.im not a fan of orals of any kind.but when in Rome lol

I do 3x30 at 80% max and 2x HIIT (15 minutes) per week. It's brutal. In a deficit during diet / prep it works well for me to get that ab fat and eventually lower back fat off.
But only in a deficit.

I followed the same regimen as above when I wasn't watching diet this year. (250 Protein a day but probably too many carbs and beer here and there) and it did jack for lowering my fat an ounce. Just did it for heart. Almost 50 here too so maybe that's why it didn't work until I straightened my diet out.

HIIT is more effective for improving body composition and insulin sensitivity. 3x/wk, 20min. Think 'wind sprints'.

Cardio is the rate of oxygen exchange. This can be improved from even lifting more intensely.
Long stints of cardio on a machine mostly improves the ability to perform that activity. And maintains where you're already at.

Fat loss happens from the extremities inward. So midsection is last to go. Diet on point is the necessity.

My coach had me doing cardio 30 mins 5x a week during show prep. Nothing crazy or intense. Not a fan of cardio, but did help and I've continued with this off season and I'm maintaining my cuts and vascularity. Test and GH help of course along with some intermittent fasting and solid nutrition 😉

Huge can of cardio for multiple reasons. I'm post show now and doing 30 min stairs followed up 20 mins on the peloton with 5-8 HIIT sprints. Trying to get my food up to 5-6k calories slowly over the next 8 weeks and keep everything moving.

If you dont like cardio, you better have superior genetics.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws