advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

330, Normal Test Levels for a 23 year old?

baylin

Registered
Hey, guys, I was wondering what would be "normal" for a 23 year old?

My test levels are : 330ish (the doctor told me, but I didn't get a copy of it so i can't remember the exact figure)

Vitals:
- 23 Year Old
- been lifting since I was 18 Years Old
- I am 5'5
- Asian

Background Info:
- I lift 5 days a week (2 days on/1 day off)
- No AAS experience (was planing to)
- I have gyno from puberty
(I think my test levels may have been low up until I meet my GF, when I was 18 then, and then when we started having sex my test levels may have went up. I never really had a high sex drive as a 14-17 year old, it was only after I had sex that I started having sex twice a day, up until 5-6 months ago.)

The reason for the bloodwork, was I started having pain under my nipples 3-4 months ago, I also have gyno from puberty. The pain is intense, it feels as if someone is poking me with a needle. We found out that something was causing the tissue to be come irritated. But I am going in to consult with a "Chest Reconstructor," my doctor recommends have it removed.

Recently I've been feeling like crap, really tired, for the pass 2-3 "months". I've been having bad workouts on and off, I can amazingly go a week or two with out sex now, and not complain to my Girl Friend of 4-5 years about the lack of sex (she has also been asking me if anything was wrong before I had the test), and I've notice things "shrinking"...and things aren't as "hard" as they used to be, she told me that when we got the results back.

My doctor is recommending me to have the gyno removed, but I was also worried about the test levels. He first said it was pretty low, but the head doctor came in and said it was normal during my third visit. Does it sound like low test?

So, is the Test Level: 330 Normal?

Thanks for the helps guys.

It's low but in the normal range. Just keep working with your doc and see if you can get of the bottom of this. There may be an underlying problem that needs to be addressed.

PB

Hey, guys, I was wondering what would be "normal" for a 23 year old?

My test levels are : 330ish (the doctor told me, but I didn't get a copy of it so i can't remember the exact figure)

Vitals:
- 23 Year Old
- been lifting since I was 18 Years Old
- I am 5'5
- Asian

Background Info:
- I lift 5 days a week (2 days on/1 day off)
- No AAS experience (was planing to)
- I have gyno from puberty
(I think my test levels may have been low up until I meet my GF, when I was 18 then, and then when we started having sex my test levels may have went up. I never really had a high sex drive as a 14-17 year old, it was only after I had sex that I started having sex twice a day, up until 5-6 months ago.)

The reason for the bloodwork, was I started having pain under my nipples 3-4 months ago, I also have gyno from puberty. The pain is intense, it feels as if someone is poking me with a needle. We found out that something was causing the tissue to be come irritated. But I am going in to consult with a "Chest Reconstructor," my doctor recommends have it removed.

Recently I've been feeling like crap, really tired, for the pass 2-3 "months". I've been having bad workouts on and off, I can amazingly go a week or two with out sex now, and not complain to my Girl Friend of 4-5 years about the lack of sex (she has also been asking me if anything was wrong before I had the test), and I've notice things "shrinking"...and things aren't as "hard" as they used to be, she told me that when we got the results back.

My doctor is recommending me to have the gyno removed, but I was also worried about the test levels. He first said it was pretty low, but the head doctor came in and said it was normal during my third visit. Does it sound like low test?

So, is the Test Level: 330 Normal?

Thanks for the helps guys.

I actually just had gyno removed for this very reason as well. I'm getting my stitches out on friday. I'm still trying to collect all my photos so that I can make a thread of the experience. the doc didn't test me test levels first but did check my estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin all of which were very low. (thankfully) He decided the cause was unknown and told me to have them removed so they could be biopsied. It all came back normal and I no longer have pointy nips. Keep on them about the pain it causes and they should be willing to help you out.

It's low but in the normal range. Just keep working with your doc and see if you can get of the bottom of this. There may be an underlying problem that needs to be addressed.

PB

I figured that I was in my "PRIME," I mean 22 going to 23, I thought that my test levels would be at their peaks, considering that I entered puberty pretty late. Does it sound devastatingly low considering I am a pretty active individual and I don't have much situations to stress my self with other than school.

I actually just had gyno removed for this very reason as well. I'm getting my stitches out on friday. I'm still trying to collect all my photos so that I can make a thread of the experience. the doc didn't test me test levels first but did check my estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin all of which were very low. (thankfully) He decided the cause was unknown and told me to have them removed so they could be biopsied. It all came back normal and I no longer have pointy nips. Keep on them about the pain it causes and they should be willing to help you out.

Great, glad I am not the only one with the stabbing pain and I am glad you've gotten rid your gyno too, CONGRATS!!! So when they removed it, did your insurance cover it? I just wanna make double sure, my doctor forgot to mention it, I sounded like they were going to cover it. They covered my x-rays, medication and mammogram. My consultation is on Wed 2/18/09, I will make sure with the surgeon whether my insurance will cover it.

Oh and did they reconstruct your areola, I heard that the "puffiness" resides on its own right? did your doctor trim your nipples of leave it to go down on its own?

Thanks for the help guys!

Sounds like could be chronically low, but unless you're in the 100s or lower, you're never going to get treatment. Even then you could have a hard time. Getting treated for low testosterone is just not something that is accepted, socially or medically, in the United States anymore (not for a good half-decade!).

i used to work for the HRT company South Beach Rej. 330 is right where you should be. the range for someone your age is about 250-390. did you get your estrogen checked? if not, it might be a good idea. AAS will cause a neg. affect on your test. depending on how much test you do, your test will shoot up to 600-3900, but will cause a crash shortly after (temporary)

depends on the doctor, most are willing to give trt, but not unless you are below 300. 300 is the bottom of what "normal" range is considered by most docs. While 300 is low for a person in early 20's most will not take into account age, unless you have a more progressive doc

my urologist was willing to give me a rx for test 2 years ago (at age 31), when my levels were 350, but didn't because I wanted to maintain/increase fertility

did the doctor test your LH, FSH and estradiol?

i used to work for the HRT company South Beach Rej. 330 is right where you should be. the range for someone your age is about 250-390. did you get your estrogen checked? if not, it might be a good idea. AAS will cause a neg. affect on your test. depending on how much test you do, your test will shoot up to 600-3900, but will cause a crash shortly after (temporary)

I thought that during this age, my test levels would be the highest ever? I though test levels decrease as you get older and 16-25 would be the prime.

depends on the doctor, most are willing to give trt, but not unless you are below 300. 300 is the bottom of what "normal" range is considered by most docs. While 300 is low for a person in early 20's most will not take into account age, unless you have a more progressive doc

my urologist was willing to give me a rx for test 2 years ago (at age 31), when my levels were 350, but didn't because I wanted to maintain/increase fertility

did the doctor test your LH, FSH and estradiol?

Yeah, after my consultation tomorrow, I'm going back and see if he is willing to help with TRT/HRT, he seemed like he was willing to help, when I asked if there was anything I could do or he could do. He said, "yeah there are, but first lets find out why you have the pain."

I'll ask for the LH, FSH and Estradiol.

Sounds like could be chronically low, but unless you're in the 100s or lower, you're never going to get treatment. Even then you could have a hard time. Getting treated for low testosterone is just not something that is accepted, socially or medically, in the United States anymore (not for a good half-decade!).

I can attest to that. They made me suffer for 7 months with a test level average of less than 100. Finally got on TRT 2 weeks ago.

I would (insurance permitting) ask for a referral to an endo...best to get the bottum of it be it progesterone, estrogen, etc...

330 isnt bad and many factors could have affected the result, sleep, diet, cortisol, etc...

Id get it tested again and maybe one more time and take an average (again ins. permitting)

when its in the 100's then youve got problems/concerns! Everyone is different and levels will vary among individuals even those that are the same age.

I would not go on HRT or AAS until you figure out the root cause and explore all options...it could be as simple as lowering progesterone or something similar.

Last edited:
I would (insurance permitting) ask for a referral to an endo...best to get the bottum of it be it progesterone, estrogen, etc...

330 isnt bad and many factors could have affected the result, sleep, diet, cortisol, etc...

Id get it tested again and maybe one more time and take an average (again ins. permitting)

when its in the 100's then youve got problems/concerns! Everyone is different and levels will vary among individuals even those that are the same age.

I would not go on HRT or AAS until you figure out the root cause and explore all options...it could be as simple as lowering progesterone or something similar.

Yeah, the meeting was today, and the surgeon, said if I wanted to, i could leave it and give it a couple of months to a year or remove it. He said to think about it because it would not be worth the scars. So I'm going back asap after I make an appointment this week since I spoke with my doctor and he recommended to remove it. Plus had to ask consult with my girl friend about it.

But after that I'll go back and ask for more tests and see if he will be willing to put me on TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131