over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

35 yrs. old: Very low IGF-1 blood test

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys, I got my IGF-1 levels tested as part of The Provider's Project. The first test is to get a pre HGH level and then retake the test after various weeks of HGH administration. Well, I got my initial test results back on the 17th (11-17-2010) and they were extremely low at: 93!!!! I am 35 years old and have yet to use any HGH despite responsible use of AAS during my years of bodybuilding. I am very anxious now to start now as soon as I recieve the protocal and product.
I have a good understanding of the endocrine system with my education as a Physiologist, but am kind of stumped as to why this level is so far out of the normal range. Could this be a result of high stress induced cortisol production or poor liver function (converting natural gh production to IGF-1)? My training and progress is going very well but I am always tired. I have attributed this to my work hours, life's challenges, and overall stress in the past. Maybe it has been this low for a while and I just thought the way I am exausted is normal, who knows... I do go to the doctor reguarly and cannot attribute the low level to anything else. Has anyone here been tested this low and then started HGH?
Anyway, I am curious to see what happens when I get re-tested 2-3 weeks after I start the HGH and also the effects that getting my levels up will have on my body. I will keep you posted as I am sure The Provider will.
PEACE

Take your first couple iu's wait a 3 hours then retest. No need wait a couple weeks. You will see immediate spike. Key is to time your pins to keep it up throughout day. Those were some really low initial numbers and you should see great rewards from continual use.

tracking it down

first, these blood tests have some random noise. My IGF results range over about 150 points: 350-500 (under an unchanged protocol). So getting a few reads is a good idea.

If there is an issue, you'll want to know if it is the pituitary itself or the failure to activate the pituitary with other hormones.

If you can get a good gh spike and igf response from ghrp6, then your pituitary is probably in good shape and the issue lies elsewhere.

I get a good response to ghrp6 + mod grf per dat's approach.

My two cents. ;)

first, these blood tests have some random noise. My IGF results range over about 150 points: 350-500 (under an unchanged protocol). So getting a few reads is a good idea.

If there is an issue, you'll want to know if it is the pituitary itself or the failure to activate the pituitary with other hormones.

If you can get a good gh spike and igf response from ghrp6, then your pituitary is probably in good shape and the issue lies elsewhere.

I get a good response to ghrp6 + mod grf per dat's approach.

My two cents. ;)

At 35 is when his natural levels seriously decline and IMO a steady dose of HGH itself would restore his natural levels. There is not enough research on these peps anywhere and HGH is the tried and true method with plenty of research to back it up. 150 point swing under normal prorocol does not sound like a sound lab doing testing. And at 93 even a small percentage of margin of error would still be very low. IMO HGH is the way to go not peps.

Take your first couple iu's wait a 3 hours then retest. No need wait a couple weeks. You will see immediate spike. Key is to time your pins to keep it up throughout day. Those were some really low initial numbers and you should see great rewards from continual use.

The test at the 2-3 week point is for The Provider's blood test project for his Rip's. I believe I do another at 8 weeks also. I may do the test 3 hours after the first pin as you suggest if he doesn't mind just to see the spike and get some peace of mind. I'm sure the PM peeps would be interested too.
Thanks for your feedback bro.

Strongrhino, your point about gh declining after 35 is right, of course. No disagreement.

My point is just that the 93 igf (which is kinda low) may mean nothing at all unless it is confirmed by follow-up labs. The next one could come back 95 or 150.

I have to get labs done regularly for other reasons, so i get to see the fluctuations- which can be one's body and/or the lab. I usually use Greenwich Hospital or NYU, and yet I see screwed up #'s for one test or another in maybe 1 set of tests out of 5. Sometimes lab techs mess up. So, I'm saying no need to get too excited by one number. (one time I got a glucose of 37 -non fasting and not on slin - doctor laughed and said well you might be dead). I haven't found igf to be as stable as, say, cholesterol, fasting glucose, or test.

On peps vs. gh, i like both. Down to personal taste and response I think.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws